Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Michael V.

Michael V.North Queensland, QLD

Pretty comfy

The store was easy to use. The products are comfy the first couple of times you wear them, after that the waist band rolls up instantly.
Eventually after about 6 months they start falling apart.

Dan

DanScottsdale

Almost perfect

These are good, no more chafing !
I have about 12 pairs in all different colours. The only downside is the 'bobbles' that form on the little Lycra piece after a couple of wears and washes.

Theo S.

Theo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Boxers

These guys have amazing quality gear, but there just one fault , the top of the boxers tends to roll up and gets quiet annoying and it happens to all 6-7 of my boxers other than that it's the best I've had at least doesn't roll up on the thigh's

Lez A.

Lez A.South East Queensland, QLD

Just a bit shorter

Could you make a short leg version the ones I got hang below my shorts .??other wise they are very cumfie

Wonderful product, only have one complaint..

Very comfy and well made the colours are great too. I bought them mainly because of the environmental considerations, but the compostable packaging is negated by posting it in a plastic bag..

Almost 100% perfect

99% perfect, everything they say in the ads is true, comfortable, don't ride up, wick sweat away etc, etc. The one area they could be improved is if the material was a little thicker in the rear area to keep skid marks out of sight. Then they would be 100% Perfecto!!!

Chick who likes men’s undies better than girls ones.

I’m a girl, don’t like ladies undies because they tend to go where the sun don’t shine and the elastic gives me a rash. Definitely love these undies but because I’m a girl, wish that there was an extra panel of bamboo in the crotch over the Lycra. Also, not sure if it’s because I have girl legs but the undie legs do ride up at times (luckily not into the “Grand Canyon”) and then need pulling down. Maybe they’re too small or too big, I’m not sure. However I still find them comfy and as Ned Flanders would say in his tight ski suit..feels like I’m wearing “nothing at all”.

Dire wolf

Dire wolfPerth, WA

Best undies, especially fur working up north Pilbara !

David H.

David H.Perth, WA

That it right that my undies ride up

They write up that's all I have to say about the whole situation I enjoy your product but they do write upI have brought up to 8 pairs of them I enjoy him but your advertising the say they do not write up I don't I don't agree because I might hate Piers right up every time I have to go to the toilet I've got to pull them down cos they're up around my between my legs

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Hi David! Thanks for the feedback. The ride-up is generally a sizing issue. We can send you another pair in different style or size under our First Pair Guarantee. Please send us an email at info@stepone.life and we'll sort it out for you.

Cheers!

Annie

AnniePilbara, WA

Perfect if worn inside out

Bought these for my husband who works outdoors in the hot Pilbara heat in Western Australia. Chafing was a real issue.
Only downside is the stitching around crutch, this caused irritation to the skin, so hubby wears them inside out.

Great except stitchings come loose

Bought my first pair recently and they are amazing, love them. My only issue is that after two wears the stitchings come loose on the left panel near the fly hole.I still think there great, even through my disappointment

RC H.

RC H.South East Queensland, QLD

I decided to try step one... this is my honest opinion

Hiking test by Gary smith

I purchased a pair of the trunks because I was fed up of my normal shorts riding up.I was going hiking in the lakes so I decided to try a pair.
The riding up problem stopped and they are very comfortable.
The only problem is after one day of wearing them they are all bobbly as if they have been wash and dried for for a long time.
So I can’t give full marks which is a shame because I really like them

Cam

CamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great gear

These are incredibly comfortable underwear... i seriously doubt i will wear anything else from now on.........
I absolutely would definately recommend them to anyone and everyone .
Cant wait to get more

Angus

AngusPerth, WA

Great quality underwear

The online store is pretty easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. The product range is decent although could have more. The underwear is probably the best I have ever bought honestly, does a pretty amazing job and feels good, doesn't chafe which is great and perfect for my needs although it does ride up only a slight bit but still doesn't stop how comfortable it is.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Laurie

LaurieMid North Coast, NSW

Premature wear

Great underwear and very comfortable however after only a couple of months my step one undies are wearing through in the crotch area. I am disappointed in the fact that they will soon be unusable after such a short time

Alex S

Alex S

They’re good... but not quite great

Don’t get me wrong, these undies are very comfortable and have become my new daily choice of underwear, however the build quality isn’t fantastic. I find they last for about 6 months before developing a hole or before the elastic around the waist starts folding in on itself. At first they’re great, then the older they get, the more the elastic seems to fold and curl as you’re wearing them, resulting in you constantly having to unroll them before repeating the process 5 minutes later.

My only other criticism would be that they’re very plain. The option of some design or patterns would be cool instead of just single colours.

Daniel

Daniel

Good but expensive and doesn't last long, same model from tradie is half price

I like Stepone and have 8pairs, they are better than most other brands but they don't last long. I just got the bamboo no chafe from Tradie and they are the same for half price.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews