Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 6 of 284)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Back for more

Purchased 2 pairs as a trial and now I'm back for more, the most comfortable boxer I have ever had.

Simply the best

Great product. Great colours. Came back for more . I do think they are a little expensive but they are the best .

Cool and comfortable

Easy to order. Quick delivery. Impressed with the quality and feel. They really don’t ride up! I’d definitely recommend them.

Boxers long leg

These boxers are perfect they are so comfortable and don't ride up they do what it says on the tin just ordered another 4 pairs highly recommended

Step ahead!

Being dubious in purchasing due to the price they actually are worth the asking price, very satisfied with the purchase (s) having bought 5 different coloured pairs. Holds everything in place no sweating or chafing! The quality of the product is excellent definitely a lot better than the standard cotton boxers! Hope to buy more limited editions in the future missed out on getting the gold boxers which were in a prize draw previously #sadface but a happy customer.

GREAT GEAR

Differences between different types (long & short) was explained which helped me make my selection. Delivery arrived earlier than expected. I am absolutely completely satisfied with my purchase. These are simply the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. Just ordered my second 4 pairs of these from the website which was very easy to navigate.

Never felt so comfortable!

Absolutely thrilled with the 4 I ordered.
I will be ordering more as I have never worn underwear that is this comfortable!

Tracking was top notch despite the long delivery journey, service was exelent.
I am usually a spendthrift when it comes to clothes, but my god was it worth spending on thease!

EXCELLENT

I brought one pair for my husband. He loved them so much Ive had to order another 4 pairs, They arrived so quick as well within 3 days. Which was fantastic as I was beginning to wonder how I was going to wash them. He will not go back to his old ones now.

David B.

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

True to your word

Have just purchased 4 pair.
They are are the most comfortable undies that I have ever worn. Will be purchasing more.

Best ever

Smartest and most comfortable I've ever owned so pleased I bought more after trialling for a while. Will never go back to normal boxers

Just great never had such comfortable undies. Got 4 first. Now sent for 5 more. so easy to order . Very quick to arrive.

Amazing

My son loves these, quality product for a great price, love the choice of colours, they are durable and wash up great

Jeffrey

JeffreyNew South Wales

Very comfortable

Brilliant I only bought one but will be ordering some more so comfy feel like your not wearing anything very nice product

Great product

To say I am an unusual shape would be kind but having bought a pair of these found them brilliant and very comfortable. In fact they are so good I have just ordered a lot more.

Great first time

Simple website, good colour selection, very competitive price. Very prompt delivery.
Just worn my first pair for a day including sitting for a 12hr shift.
Extremely comfortable and no riding up.

Underwear Shops & Brands

The most comfortable underwear I’ve worn.

I bought one pair as I was skeptical, but was soon proven wrong. They fit perfectly (tight without being noticeable or restrictive), with no friction at all.
I just need to buy some more, and will never wear any other underwear again.

Super comfortable

These are the most comfortable trunks I've found. Really easy to order and fast delivery. Environment-friendly packaging is another plus point. Highly recommended.

Joseph P.

Joseph P.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Chafing be gone!!

This product ticks all the boxes.
I have tried many different boxers and briefs and finally I’ve found the one (step one)!
No more chafing or moisture build up.
Intimacy up 50% my missus loves them.

Osama

OsamaSydney, NSW

Underwear Snob

The most important item of clothing to me is my underwear. I don't enjoying until they are 3 years old and after 50 washs. Once I wore the bamboo brief I was in a state of instant bliss from the very first wearing. No tightness, no elastic cutting my skin and a wrapping that feels part of your body

The most comfortable underwear by far

They were easy to order on the website, I found just what I wanted. The quality of the product was awesome and super comfortable. Step one get some or suffer in your jocks.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews