Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 278)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

100% perfect

Ordered on the Tuesday; was at mine on the Saturday as promised.... tried them on and ordered another 7 pairs straight away
Fantastic quality... they dont ride up ...
Fully recommended

Perfect in every way

Easy to order just buy one pair first and I guarantee you will get more I’ve got one of each colour best ive ever worn

Brought for family

The site was quick and easy to navigate with a range of payment options.
Nephew can't get enough of these, best pants he's ever had he said..

Adjusting

My wife says I'm always adjusting myself, but with these I am tending to find that is lessening. A great purchase.

Graham Maddison

Graham MaddisonWheatbelt, WA

Great product. The other brands might as well stop production

I am very happy with the Step One briefs. Super comfortable , no more adjusting or nut cutting . I am that satisfied with the first pack that I have ordered another pack . All the other brand of briefs have been hoisted in the bin.

If only I’d known sooner!!

My wife has always told me how important comfortable underwear is to feel good. I didn’t take much notice and for years just bought underwear when I needed to. I saw the ad on line and thought I’ll give these Step One ‘s a go. Man, she was right!! So comfortable from the moment you put them on. They do everything they say they do and I’m converted. Just waiting for my next 4 pairs to arrive. Excellent stuff, get some!!

Excellent product

Bought one pair to see what they were like,
Ordered four more last night, most comfortable pants I have ever bought.

You can't beat perfection

I have never worn anything so comfortable and supportive, it's like a second skin. I can wear these all day and they don't ride up at all. I firstly ordered 8 pairs and have now come back for more. The quality of these are excellent.....try them, you won't regret it.

StepOneLover

StepOneLoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Great!!! I wouldn’t choose anything else again!!!

It was easy to order online and a wide range of products were available to me. The comfortability was good.

Rowley

RowleyPerth, WA

Best undies in 20 years

Just purchased my second set of 4.
First set have been wash many times over the past 6 weeks they still fit and no signs of ride up or flooding shape.
Will purchase another set in 6 months.
Rowley

Very Comfortable but bobbles inside after the first use.

Easy purchase, I am however questioning the quality, bobbles after the first use is not a good sign, a real shame

They are really comfortable and keeps everything in place and and good to where I am going to order some more today

I only just loaded the app for the store finder in my tablet phone which is good to get used to to the range is perfect and comfortable to wear are I'm very busy I was the green come back in sooner and the quality are really nice and comfortable to wear all the time

So comfortable

Easy to follow website. They are the best and most comfortable underpants my husband has ever worn. They wash very well and dry so quickly. No need to look anywhere else. Well done !

Amaze

I have now brought 2 lots of 4 for my hubby and he loves them. He said they are so supportive and he had had no issues with chaffing. He hasn't had any issue with them riding up on him. My son would like to try them but her very skinny so will be going for the short ones.

Will never Not wear them Now

Best thing since sliced bread. Perfect for 12 hour shifts and Perfect for Powerlifting and MTB. All in all Perfect

Happy customer

Happy customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Great online store with quality products.
My husband is so pleased with his Step ones, that he will be replacing his underwear with your products.

big  boy

big boySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfy

Fat old tradesman, was skeptical how well these jocks would go, they are costly but i was surprised by how comfy they were, with no chaffing or little sweating. I'm a hard person to impress, have since purchased 7 for each day of the week, will report on how long they actually last, long term.

mark.vuik74

mark.vuik74Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome reg grundies

These are amazing underwear, especially for me who keeps active. No leg rub when running no riding up when squatting.

comfiest jocks around

website easy to use, super fast shipping and jocks that do what they say on the add....no chaffing, super comfy, now ive got my son wearing them.

The best

These are by far the best ever, such a great fit and feel I highly recommend them you need to get some .

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews