Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 308)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
Listing monitored by Step One

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Great underwear

It was easy to find what I wanted and plenty to choose from and the item was perfect keep you cool don’t ride up absolutely great well pleased

Unreal! Perfect comfort on the golf course!

Wish I’d of found these sooner. Suffered with chaffing last year or so whilst playing golf and at the gym, that issue has now completely gone. Bought specifically for playing golf and the gym but I wear a pair everyday now. I’ve thrown all my other branded boxers out.

Perfect

Bought these for my son he totally loves them says they are the most comfy boxers he ever had I will certainly buy more for Xmas and birthdays

Sammy
SammyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

The Hype is Real

Couldn't be happier with these undies, I'm already going back for more. The price is worth it. I'm a plumber and spend all day in weird positions, these undies are so comfortable and supportive you barely notice you have anything on at all. Can't recommend enough

Bob Jeffery
Bob Jeffery Gascoyne, WA

Step one was a win for me

Good colours , good feeling , comfy, no riding up, my package looks great haha ,delivery pretty good for where I live and the crazy times we're in, all round good product , happy , recommended

MasonJ
MasonJNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Best underwear ever! I bought some 2 years ago and haven’t worn another pair since! 1000% recommend to anyone wanting to buy

Ayman
AymanSydney, NSW

This is perfect can't live without it

The step one support team has been amazing to deal with being very respectful and understanding. I had to make 3 changes to my order after placing it and the were very fast to reply and easy to deal with.

The undies are amazing, whatever they said on the ad is accurate to put it shortly. Honestly the best undies I've ever worn, this is compared to Tommy hilfigure, Hugo boss, and gucci.

More hit than miss

I’ve bought since they first came out, and I love them. However a pair in my last 2 purchases have produced holes right next to the Lycra join. I’m hoping the build quality isn’t going down as demand goes up.
But even with these 2 fails, I’ve just bought another 4 pairs..
Bigger Lycra area would solve above issue

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable

I bought 4 pairs as part of the recent sale.
I find the material not to be as comfortable as another Aussie brand. Caused me to develop an itch in the crotch. Consequently have stopped wearing them.

Elianna Talo
Elianna Talo

Best purchase you’ll ever make!

My husband LOVES these underwear’s! He’s never going back to regular underwear he says. They’re comfortable, stretchy and holds everything together, 100% recommend!

Hayden Lowe
Hayden LoweNorth Queensland, QLD

BEST UNDERROOS FOR THE HOSPO MAN

Amazing product! I have worked in hospitality for years now and have never felt such comfort after a triple shift

haydenhart2001
haydenhart2001South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly, these are perfect.

I can't even imagine going back to wearing normal underwear, these are so game changing and that's 100% honest. I've refered this brand to over 6 friends and they all absolutely love them. Give them a chance, I promise you won't regret it.

BEST BOXERS I'VE EVER WORE

I work as a chef in a hot sticky kitchen! Step one is all I needed to glide through the day, chafe free!

John T.
John T.Gippsland, VIC

The most comfortable undies ever

Step one are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. Website is easy to navigate. Fast postal delivery.

LOTS OF WORDS… like the advertising.

Andrew
AndrewGreat Southern, WA

The Best Grundies ever

These are the most comfortable undies i have ever had, they don't ride up they don't feel uncomfortable ever. I had an issue with one pair which i let them know about incase there was an issue with quality control, they replaced them no questions asked, spot on presale during sale and after sale service

Warwick Davis
Warwick DavisPerth, WA

These things are incredible

Let me start by saying, I am a hairy man with chunky legs. Easy to navigate the page yada yada, but seriously, these things are amazing. Hands down the most comfy jocks i've owned and they breathe!

Son loves them

Bought a pair for our son. He is a competitive cyclist so is very slim but with extremely large thighs. We could never find comfortable underwear for him. These fit him perfectly. They are snug around his butt and stretchy enough not to cut off circulation to his legs. I originally only bought one pair, as we are only pensioners. He is now in university and financially things are tight. One thing he always finds money for is his StepOnes. He loves them and recommends them to all his friends.

Great underwear

They are great to wear and very comfortable but unfortunately mine have fallen apart and started ripping on the seems

They do ride up!

Contrary to their claim they do ride up so I won’t be buying anymore. Other brands are better for me.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Mike, they definitely shouldn't be doing that! It might be a sizing issue... please jump on our site so we can organise another size for free or a refund for you, under our First Pair Guarantee :) https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Boxers coming apart after 4 months

I purchased 7 boxers about 4 months ago the boxers are really comfortable. I have always wash on a cold wash. But the down side to them they are starting to fray and material coming away from the elastic waistband to what sucks because they are not cheap.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Raj, so sorry to hear this mate. We're happy to replace these for you under our One Year Manufacturer's Warranty, please follow the link: https://stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

Bought for my partner...now buying even more to keep him and his manhood comfortable

Bought a "test pair" for my partner as hes always moaning about his boxers, but didnt want to buy loads as they're quite pricey, hes said that they're the best boxers he's ever had, dont ride up, twist or move when hes sat in his lorry at work, easy to get on and very comfortable...and now here I am buying more, trying to replace all his current supermarket ones with these over the next few weeks. Itll stop him moaning so I guess it's worth it. Plus they keep his manhood cool and comfy...great for those little swimmers.

Fantastic Customer Service

Products very comfortable my son loves them, will definitely be buying again. Customer service very professional, helpful and friendly, I contacted them after my first order was lost in transit, nothing was too much trouble and a replacement order was sent and received within a week.

Faulty Pair

Bought a pair of Butter Nuts a couple of months ago, BEST trunks ever, sadly they came away at the waist so just did a web chat with Matt. Awesome customer service, immediately offered a replacement pair or a 25% off total basket value voucher - just ordered 7 more pairs, Thank You Step One!!!

The best ever

They fit great comfortable dont ride up and no problems easy to order no fuss web page i get more when colour chooses come out