Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 241)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Thigh bliss

Found the online store , ordered, paid and delivered quicker then a dose of talcom powder to the family jewels , which now will be a thing of the past with these chafe busting weapons !!! Nice work legends.

Harry

HarryVictoria

Expensive and not that great

Bought 4 of these 6 months ago. Got lint on it in second month. I ve bought same looking pair from Kmart for 8 dollars. They are as comfortable as step one. With no lint and cheaper. I wouldn't waste my money on step one again..

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Outstandingly brilliant!!

The online store was so easy to find what I wanted. I started with the trunk and am so delighted with them, they are a perfect fit, comfortable and colourful. I have also ordered the boxers (the longer one)
I had seen the adverts on TV and thought eventually I would try them. I am so happy I did and will now keep buying them as they are the best I have ever tried and perfect for me.

VJP

VJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.. game changer

My partner is now converted to these. Most comfortable undies he has ever worn. No gimmicks these undies are exactly what they say on the ad.... fantastic well done Step one team

Has really worked on chaffing for my son. Fabulous

Very Easy to navigate the store online, but could have had more colours available though, found the quality extremely good and chaffing has stopped

Who'd have thought bamboo could be THIS comfortable!

Well designed website with good content makes it easy to shop. Tried many different brands before but these are really comfortable and no riding up under jeans.
Totally satisfied so just bought four more pairs.
Don't wait, buy a pair, try them and buy some more!

Trakky

TrakkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Ever!!!

Very easy to order online.great range of sizes and colours.Bought them for my husband he thinks they are the best underwear ever and wears them all the time..he no longer has chaffing and he couldnt happier with them.

These are best under wear I’ve ever worn

I’m very satisfied with range and quality of this under wear. I would recommend them to any one who is looking for comfort.

Mark W.

Mark W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Everything was so easy. Step one, bought some. Fully live up to what is advertised. So comfy. Will definitely buy more.

mick

mickWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Best undies ever

These are the best undies I ever wore. So comfortable you don't want to take them off. I work in a hot kitchen and get kinda sweaty in the jocks but not with these on. Bought 4 pairs just to try. 3 days latter I could not stop myself buying 15 more. Bargain for the price too. Happy customer. I live in a cold winter area can you guys make long johns please?

Spot on these!

Well chuffed with these. Having thicker legs and working in a hot kitchen all day , these are. Godsend for chaffing! The only issue I have is whenever I bend down they fall down a bit, revealing my builders bum each time!

BJN

BJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby Loves them

Initially bought 4 pairs for husband to try due to his work and needing comfortable under garments.
Are absolutely fabulous wish we found these sooner. Comfortable, great quality and supportive.Exactly what he needed. Bought 4 more highly recommend.

twilli

twilli

Eliminate the chub rub!

Bought 4 pairs for hefty hubby for christmas. He loved them so much we came back for seconds and have bought enough to replace all the others. He loves the kiwi colour.

Don't give in to buying only one pair!!

Jaclyn Riding

Jaclyn RidingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it very comfy

Love this brand very nice design, very comfortable to wear and fantastic quality will be buying from them again and very easy to navigate through the store.

Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Undies husband ever had

Husband said they best ever and asked me to order more! The more you order the cheaper per item too!!

Makes me hot as

They say these are nice and cool but for some reason they make me unbelievably hot, hot as the sun. they are comfy as but are too bloody hot

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Super Impressed

Super ImpressedQueensland

Very Happy Son!

Purchased one pair initially for my teen son who suffers a terrible skin condition (exacerbated by chaffing) to the point where he could hardly walk. Never have we found any type of underwear that compares to the comfort he gets from wearing Step One. Initially the cost put us off but not any more! The relief he has from these boxers is worth the value. Needless to say, more pairs were ordered.

Glenda

GlendaGippsland, VIC

Loved your sale!!!

I bought 15 pairs for my boys for Christmas, huge hit, they love them!! Will be back for more. Thanks for all your help John :)

Penny

PennyCentral Queensland, QLD

My husband loves his trunks!

I recently bought a pair of trunks for my husband to try. I have since ordered another 7 pairs following his glowing report about them. He tells me they’re light and comfortable, and he’s really happy with them. You can’t do much better than that - thank you Step One!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews