Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 242)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent, totally love them

I had to try these and they are excellent,ive had expensive boxers before and they just seem to ride up my legs,these feel like im wearing nothing at all.. Great fit !!

Kev1

Kev1Great Southern, WA

Great feel great fit

Top marks on all products very nice great feel recommend to my son as he does a lot off walking

Gem

GemGoldfields, WA

Husband loves them

Husband get chafe really easily but these undies are perfect for him. Wears them to the beach under his boarders, no chafe. Wears them to the gym, no chafe. Wears them to work, no chafe. Hopefully they come out with more colours in the longer trunks with the hole in them.

Martyn M.

Martyn M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

These are the future!

Honestly, from the first try, these are the future!

The postage took a while to the UK but they were well worth the wait.

Now to order more!

So comfortable

Bought my husband one pair as he is a tractor driver and in his cab all day. He has found them so comfortable that we ordered more. His comments are that they are comfortable, they dont ride up and keep everything in place and cool too.

Prefect pants!!

I've tried many boxers over my adult life and these are by far the most comfortable boxer shorts I have ever worn, just bought my second batch of 4 because they are fantastically made, fit brilliantly and look great! Quick postage, great service and true to size. They feel great against my skin and I will definitely buy these boxers again.

Shane D.

Shane D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

These are big!!

Best boxers on the market!! Super comfy & I'm so glad I made the switch from a 'big brand' to Step One!

David Rennie

David RenniePeel, WA

They are the best!!!!

Just ordered my 40th pair. I feel they are the best Boxers on the planet bar none.
Best choice of colours, I came to leave feedback for the 5 pairs that just arrived.
Just bought 4 more pair of the Jelly Fish.
Need Express Post!!!!!

Jef Morrison

Jef MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best under dacks ever!

Easy to use website, prompt delivery. Great product, so good I've gone back and ordered another set of 7. I'm a FIFO worker so 7 for work and 7 for home. My boys are very happy

Dennis L.

Dennis L.Hunter Region, NSW

very comfortable after wearing my first pair awaiting second order

very easy and contact very helpful and awaiting second order to arrive but postage very slow. I will give the same comment when they arrive

MIXKA

MIXKAThe Mallee, VIC

Just one word FANTASTIC

These are the best things i have ever bought they fit great keep you from chafing keep you dry and keep everything in place. I bought 4 to try after the first day i bought 3 more so i can wear one everyday thrown all my old ones out and feel a lot better you gotta try them they are FANTASTIC

Love these, when are the new colours coming?

Hi all, love these, they fit great, don’t ride up and the quality is fantastic. Can’t commend them enough.
Where are the new colours your advertising though? Just ordered the new Jellyfish colour but would like to order the yellow, pink etc... too.

John Scott

John ScottGoldfields, WA

Awesome underwear

Can’t live without them I needed these 25 years ago. I’ve always suffered with chaffing now I don’t I’m over the world I’m so glad I took a change all me other underwear are in the bin now . I’ve just ordered another 4 pairs

Roert

RoertSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m back for more

They are so comfortable I’m back for more with 2 pairs going to my 88 year old father in law

Deb J

Deb JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

True comfort and so supportive.

My husband is rapt with his Stepone boxers. He wishes they were around when he was playing sport in his younger days.

Found white stuff

I found white in my step one underwear when I took it out of the package I am so disappointed

Step One
Chay A.Step One

My grandsons love to wear them

Website is very easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the size range and accuracy of size. They last,colours don’t run and they keep their shape.

Great product

Great product and superb fit as I’ve been wearing boxer shorts since the early eighties. I thought I would give them a try and I’ve just ordered a few more pairs

My dad says they are the best he had ever had. So quick and easy to order.

My dad is completely satisfied. They are comfiest under wear he has had so much so he asked if I could order some more.

Lochlan Miller

Lochlan MillerPerth, WA

Customer Service Outstanding!!

So I ordered my second set of 4 Step One Underwear and was keen as ever to get them, until they didn't show up at my doorstep, after questioning Australia Post they basically gave me the cold shoulder but after speaking to Jordy from Customer Support, Australia Post was contacted and was discovered that they were delivered to the wrong address. 4 new pairs were sent out me no questions asked and no hassles at all. Thanks to Jordy for making the process so easy and such a quick resolution to the issue, dead set legends.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews