Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

CHAFE

Very disappointed! I purchased them about 4 weeks ago in preparation for summer hoping to avoid CHAFE a bit better. First warmer day and I can barley walk it's that bad. I'm not a big man just active with work and these are no better than the cheapo underwear you get from any shop.

Joanne

Joanne

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Dave N.Step One

LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

jay

jaySydney, NSW

It's ok but not worth the hype

I purchased 2 pairs to trial , one boxer brief and one trunk.

I would never again buy the boxer brief as it rides up like everything else. But then again I do admit I got slim legs, maybe for bigger guys this would suit.

The briefs are comfortable. The material is great, very slight ride up. The only thing is needs to harder material to support the "package" section.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Don’t trust sizing chart or employee knowledge

CNB
CNB

Doesn’t deliver on promises

Ok Firstly they ride up. Secondly the band around the top keeps folding In Half making for an uncomfortable experience. Thirdly they don’t support your junk as advertised.
On a plus side they are well made

Kellie S.

Kellie S.Perth, WA

Utter disappointment

For the price you pay and all the promises in the ads we are really disappointed, my partner is still experiencing chafing.
Also moisture is not wicked away.
Postage took a while and updates for tracking were seriously slow.

Save your money folks and just buy your regular jocks.

Dave N.Step One

Hi Kellie,

We are so sorry to hear this. If you can please send us the order number or send us an email at info@stepone.life, we will be happy to turn this experience around. Thank you.

SarahCentral West, NSW

Bad qualitity but apparently comfy

Bought hubbie a few pairs 12 months ago & they already have holes in them , he says they are comfy but at this price I won’t buy again he can be uncomfortable in cheaper cotton undies.

Sarah

Unfortunately no, purchased on 21/5/2018 & always cold wash & line dry.

Ado x

Ado xMid North Coast, NSW

You owe me 14 bucks!

Ok, so I went to your store through your email ad where it said 7 pairs @ $18.00 ea. Got to the site and it said 7 pairs for $20.00 ea. I like them so much, I still bought them, but you owe me 14 bucks! Cheers, Michael

Adam

AdamSouthwest, VIC

Comfy butt.... Still ride up

Comfy and good fabric, although it does take an age to dry, so if doing an activity while where you sweat, take a clean pair to put on, cos they stay damp. The so called never ride up on the long trunks doesn't work, they still ride up and I find myself forever pulling the legs down. Very let down, or rather bunched up. Sadly I bought several pairs living in hope. Won't be buying more.

PedroFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but the elastic waist continually folds over! Different sizes makes no difference

Very comfortable fabric but elastic waistband folds over continually and choosing a different size make absolutely no difference it’s just too flimsy or too wide and size changes won’t make any difference

August 5th 2019 Update: Waistband folds over continually

Staff here will continually tell you everything is a sizing issue ! It makes no difference what size you have the waistband continually folds over making it uncomfortable . It’s either too wide or to flimsy ! This is the only issue that needs to be sorted and then maybe the claim of most comfortable underwear will be true ! I’ve been refunded and sizes exchanged but this won’t change my rating as the product has not changed !

sap01Sydney, NSW

Great marketing but doped the ball

sap01

Hi Greg, sorry the late reply.
Thank you for the offer and appreciate the fact you are a company willing to follow thru with their promises/guarantee
I will send you a quick email at info.

Davinia

DaviniaLaunceston, TAS

Don't last very long.

Don't last very long. It doesn't take long for holes to appear and the fabric comes apart from the waist band. Would not purchase again. Would not recommend ever again

Hey Davina,
So sorry about that, clearly a bad apple. We offer a full 12 month warranty. Please email us so we can send out replacements.
Kind regards
Greg

David S.

David S.Sydney, NSW

Not all they’re hyped up to be.

They are comfortable, but they still ride up. Especially when sitting in the car which is when it’s most frustrating. The cookouts I wanted weren’t available when choosing, even though they are advertised everywhere. Shipping took ages too.

Rev Matthew

Rev MatthewQueensland

New Briefs are second to none

Answer 1 - Was pretty easy to navigate the store
Answer 2 - Surprised that there wasn't more to offer (IE in colour) as well, I had thought you offered jock straps as well?
Answer 3 - Quality of product - Second to none

I have tried the new briefs in several environments (IE working out, sports, formal wear and everyday wear) I find that they live up to their reputation and are a great start to a new generation of Briefs

Jeff H

Jeff HSouthwest, VIC

Great prefect comfortable

Thought I’d try 1 pair first and they were great. Have gone on to buy another 4 pair and will buy more. I’m very satisfied with my purchase and the fit is amazing.

Gavin reynolds

Gavin reynoldsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Damn these undies are comfy

Easy to buy and a great range to choose from. Very satisfied overall with this product.feels like you are wearing nothing at all. I have just ordered 7 more pairs

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the kind words, mate. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

Not a longer leg at all.

These are sold as a longer length. Well
compared to the trunks they probably are but not longer than existing boxers I have. Please have a rethink and make them longer. Sorry

Peter

PeterTasmania

Not doing it for me - Not for the guy with a belly

I was super excited to get the stepone underwear after seeing the ads, I ordered 5 pair straight up. They are a nice material and do feel nice when you first pull them on.. but i have a belly (6ft 90kgs) the band almost instantly rolls down and doubles up causing extra tightness around the waist, and because the band slips down so does the pouch or crutch of the pants so im still adjusting myself still and therefore they dont do what they promise. I think if the band was lower, or the distance between the band and the crutch was shorter so that the band stayed below the belly line they would work.. So im disappointed.

James P

James PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising: Briefs ride up worse than almost any other pair of briefs I've ever tried on!

Amr Mustafa

Amr MustafaSydney, NSW

Briefs still ride up, ads were a lie

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews