Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Brunoguerra

BrunoguerraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy it does not breathe like it says and the elastic band crunches up would not buy again gr8 company to deal with

Good service fast delivery product is not what i expected not suitable for me but not to say its not good for others give it a try hope you wont be disappointed

Thanks for the review.
We offer a 30-day First Pair Guarantee, so shoot us an email at info@stepone.life and we'll provide you a full refund.
Regards
Greg

Enigma26

Enigma26adelaide

GOOD but disintegrate and don’t last!

I have purchased over 10 pairs of Step One boxers for my son and am very careful how I wash them as I want them to last. But, they are extremely thin and after a few wears, disintegrate at the thigh area. I bought them for the anti chafing feature and claims, as my son has large thighs but am disappointed they don’t last. They aren’t exactly cheap and I wish they lasted longer. Plus, he prefers the Adidas ones with the hole in the front, if you know what I mean.. apparently they are better at preventing chafing. I do think the advertising is a tad exaggerated.

Deano

DeanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy but chaffed terribly

Got a couple of pairs as a pressie. They're comfy but the waistband tends to bunch up and as soon as it's a bit hot they chafe terribly. It was only 30 degrees today and after a bit of a walk my thighs are red raw. And I'm not a big fat bugger either. Sure, my thighs do rub a bit, but none of my other undies leave me this bad. Looks like these will be for cooler weather or for the bedroom only.

David W.

David W.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Sweaty crutch

They are not great. I bought the Boxers. The waist band folds over and doesn’t recover and the Lycra continues all the way around the inside of them??? Great between your legs but no good in your crutch, I don’t like them at all if you’re going to do any exercise. You end up with a ver sweaty crutch.

Grant S.

Grant S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable undies can’t knock that as for build quality very very poor 7 out of 10 pairs have fallen apart!

Store was easy to navigate thought it was well set up. Good range out of stock a lot of times. Very very poor quality fall apart so easily and for the price they are charging definitely not worth it!

RobPerth, WA

Really wanted these to be great, but they just aren’t.

Good.....but, always a but

Bought 7 pairs and love the fit. BUT.....it is now 4 months later and the material has worn so thin that it is tearing, to expensive to replace every 4 months. Thanks but no thanks.

bought 15 pairs and about 8 of them Have holes in them

Not happy. I bought 15 pairs and about 8 of them Have holes in them not sure what the next will be as they were dstopping the chaffe please advise

Hi Lynn,
This shouldn't happen! Please email us at info@stepone.life so we can sort it out for you.
Best, Greg

Kevin H.

Kevin H.Peel, WA

not what they can be

would like to talk to someone in regards to improving your product. i think your missing the point but have the right idea.
there is a reason why you target middle aged guys.

Mark B.

Mark B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Very Comfortable - Short Lived

Just over twelve months ago (October 2018) I order 4 pairs. I was so impressed with them that ordered another 15 Pairs. I have just thrown out the last surviving pair. All 19 failed in the same way. Every single pair. A hole at the back where the bamboo attaches to the lycra. One pair blew out the first use and were replaced no-charge which was nice. All up I paid $317 for 19 pairs which lasted 14 months. So on average, each pair was only worn for 3 weeks before they were thrown out. I have just read that they have a 12 month warranty on their products. Guess I should have said something sooner.

GiLLYMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Put a fly in the worlds best underwear!!

They are comfy, right up until the time When I need to urinate, Having to drop pants/underwear at a urinal is odd! Please put a opening in the mens undies?

Hey Gilly,
Thanks for your review. As you can see by the pictures on the website we don't actually advertise them having a fly. We are looking at making one in the future and will announce them if we do end up going ahead.
Thanks Gilly,
Greg

GiLLY

This Greg, Id buy again if they had a fly. Or fit a bike tube I can uncoil down my inner legs!! Yeah, practical hey?n

Paul B89

Paul B89South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Underwear BUT......

Good idea with one flaw

The boxers themselves are comfortable and we'll made but there is a flaw with waist band. I am not fat bellied but the band folds over when wearing and after use is permanently creased in two. I am afraid for this reason I couldn't recommend this product.

Gary M.

Gary M.Hunter Region, NSW

Not as good as expected.

Waist band rolls over, I found that they didn't live up to all the hype on the web site. Material is very comfortable. 3D pouch not low enough, for me to be comfortable.

Geeman

GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They look nice but dont last very long

I bought 7 pairs after seeing all the good reviews, unfortunately they have worn out within months. The elastic in the waist is all distorted and holes and tears are already showing. Yes they are comfortable but i would guess that most of the 5 star reviews come from people that have only just bought them. I have other brands that are still perfect after having them for years.

Waist band rolls down

The product is ok but has a major design flaw. The waist band curls over after a few minutes wear making life uncomfortable. A pity because everything else is good.

Rusty

RustySydney, NSW

Didn't even last the year

Made purchase on 04 SEP 19 - Site was easy to navigate, payment and freight was easy. Received parcel earlier than expected. Whilst the product doesn't 'ride up' they certainly don't stay in place. Numerous times I've had to pull them back up, to the point of ripping the material. Out of the 4 pairs, I'm down to 2 pairs. I've bought cheaper underwear that have definitely lasted longer than this.

andrewg

andrewgSouthwest, VIC

Good...for a day.

Super comfortable long undies that are great for a wear or 2....I thought I was on to a winner until the waist band kept rolling up. So I took advantage of the great offer and they sent me another one for free. A shorter leg. Had the same problem with these. Might be ok if I had a flat stomach. I don't like wasting money so I kept wearing them. Now, after about 10 wears have a hole appearing in the front. Glad I didn't buy 7 pairs like I was going to. They don't ride up but that's about the extent of the positive review. Really need to fix the waist band issues.

Glynn E.

Glynn E.Perth, WA

Waist band rolls up and is uncomfortable

The top elastic waist band rolls up and becomes very uncomfortable, its ashame as the fit and feel is great. I wouldnt buy them again because of this, go back to wearing Tradies

Need lot of improving

I have bought 7 pairs about a month ago. They all looked and felt good at the beginning but after about 2 weeks there are signs of band rolling over when i was bending and sitting. Which made it really uncomfortable also threads started coming off too. I would not recommend the product to any one.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews