Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 245)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

So comfortable

Easy to follow website. They are the best and most comfortable underpants my husband has ever worn. They wash very well and dry so quickly. No need to look anywhere else. Well done !

Amaze

I have now brought 2 lots of 4 for my hubby and he loves them. He said they are so supportive and he had had no issues with chaffing. He hasn't had any issue with them riding up on him. My son would like to try them but her very skinny so will be going for the short ones.

Will never Not wear them Now

Best thing since sliced bread. Perfect for 12 hour shifts and Perfect for Powerlifting and MTB. All in all Perfect

Happy customer

Happy customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

Great online store with quality products.
My husband is so pleased with his Step ones, that he will be replacing his underwear with your products.

big  boy

big boySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfy

Fat old tradesman, was skeptical how well these jocks would go, they are costly but i was surprised by how comfy they were, with no chaffing or little sweating. I'm a hard person to impress, have since purchased 7 for each day of the week, will report on how long they actually last, long term.

mark.vuik74

mark.vuik74Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome reg grundies

These are amazing underwear, especially for me who keeps active. No leg rub when running no riding up when squatting.

comfiest jocks around

website easy to use, super fast shipping and jocks that do what they say on the add....no chaffing, super comfy, now ive got my son wearing them.

The best

These are by far the best ever, such a great fit and feel I highly recommend them you need to get some .

Danny

DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step

Very easy to navigate the store and find what I was looking for and the range was available plus the quality of the the product was great

Heaven

These boxer shorts are the best thing that I have bought in a while, I cannot explain how comfortable and supporting these are, no sagging, just pure unadulterated comfort ........... buy them !!!! Now!!!

One happy man again..!

Brought some more of these for my partner as he keeps saying how comfy they are, he’s happy comfy and they are still super super soft after many many washes! He now has every colour, fingers crossed they bring out more colours. He’s a happy man! Thanks

Comfort

The most comfortable boxers I've ever owned. Outstanding build quality. Amazed one-step don't offer matching t-shirts. If you own this company, I hope you make millions.

Great fit and quality.

BUY THESE PANTS,
your ⚽️‘S will be very happy and thank you.
I’ll never buy another pair of pants again.
Great fit and quality.

Great product

My husband says they are just great and super comfortable so we've ordered more. I would recommend them to everyone

Excellent Customer Service

Underwear Shops & Brands

These literally are the 'Dog's Cojones'

Just placed my second 'bulk' order this year - so, so comfortable, and you literally do forget you've got them on. Wait for the delivery to come through, and sling every single other pair of undies - never going back to any other type. Keep up the good work folks!
ps. We're coming to bring the Ashes home later this year!

True to their adverts!

Kept seeing these all over the place and just had to try them out with the promise of not riding up didn't believe it. They are super thin compared to my other boxers but damn! they are super soft just got them today. They 100% don't ride up which is just amazing, thinking it over to buy more will give them a day and decide.

My hubby LOVES them!

I bought these for my husband, he was dubious at first but now praises them every time he puts a pair on. I don’t think he’ll ever have traditional underwear again. Thank Step One, maybe you could come up with undergarments for us girls too.

You can't put a price on testicular comfort

Mrs S got me a pair of these for Christmas and so happy with them, she bought me 5 more. Yes, they're a bit pricier than a standard pant, but worth every penny. So comfortable, its almost like going commando, but without the awkward rubbing or needing to adjust yourself. They keep everything where it's supposed to be, all day. Get them now, your balls will thank you for it!

Im a Postman and can Honestly say these are the most comfortable underwear ever, walking 20k a day these are perfect.

Easy access on store, quick delivery and excellent quality product, range is great with some brilliant colours, would definitely recommend

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews