Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 6 of 276)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

True to their adverts!

Kept seeing these all over the place and just had to try them out with the promise of not riding up didn't believe it. They are super thin compared to my other boxers but damn! they are super soft just got them today. They 100% don't ride up which is just amazing, thinking it over to buy more will give them a day and decide.

My hubby LOVES them!

I bought these for my husband, he was dubious at first but now praises them every time he puts a pair on. I don’t think he’ll ever have traditional underwear again. Thank Step One, maybe you could come up with undergarments for us girls too.

You can't put a price on testicular comfort

Mrs S got me a pair of these for Christmas and so happy with them, she bought me 5 more. Yes, they're a bit pricier than a standard pant, but worth every penny. So comfortable, its almost like going commando, but without the awkward rubbing or needing to adjust yourself. They keep everything where it's supposed to be, all day. Get them now, your balls will thank you for it!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Im a Postman and can Honestly say these are the most comfortable underwear ever, walking 20k a day these are perfect.

Easy access on store, quick delivery and excellent quality product, range is great with some brilliant colours, would definitely recommend

Best undies ever

As a big guy, these are really comfy, no chaffing, or pinching.
Easy to order and re-order.
This is such a great product.

Darryl

Darryl

I’m baaaaack!

I cannot believe how comfortable these are - just bought another lot so I have nothing but these to wear. Would still like a bigger colour range, and the ‘jellyfish’ is a great start. Thanks

Fantastic customer service

Amazing product , I ordered wrong size and under there first purchase guarantee they sent another pair but larger no charge, That’s what I call amazing service and the quality is brilliant will me changing all my boxers to these .great fit and so comfortable,fully recomend these.

Impossible to get!

I am desperate to get a 2XS light blue and kiwi for my son, he has cerebral palsy and it makes him feel special to wear them. I’ve already bought a grey, black, yellow and navy blue for him, please help me to get the kiwi and the light blue to make him happy.

Most comfortable underwear for men

Most comfortable underwear for men fits well and lets the body breath very well made and the offered colours are stylish easy to order from the store with prompt delivery

Great love them , 10/10

Easy as to purchase them , No fuss and they arrived very quickly. I was was impressed with the quality and fit .

Greg Keg

Greg Keg

BOXER BRIEF

Feel Good on Great fit soft feeling easy to wash and dry fast. Not Cheap to buy but if they last a long time and the elastic waste band lasts I would recommend them for comfort.

Blake Babic

Blake BabicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute class, second to none

Really as good as they say they are, true to size and haven’t stretched any yet! Very impressed with step one

Drinky

DrinkySydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order and quick delivery. Excellent fit and extremely comfortable. Never any need for personal rearranging. Outstanding value. I will continue to be a customer.

a big help in my busy life

The site is easy to go thru. The product is great, it does not grate. The price is just right

Cini77

Cini77 South East Queensland, QLD

Trust the ads. Best undies I’ve ever purchased!

Accessing the site was straight forward and they’re so comfy I don’t even notice I’m wearing them. Perfect for gym too!

Ozfatboy

OzfatboyCentral Queensland, QLD

My favourite underwear.

Easily the best underwear on the market. I used to buy designer underwear, but these surpass the quality and comfort of those brands. Highly recommend. would love to see afterpay offered as a payment option in the future.

So glad I got my husband some

I bought these for my husband after seeing the adverts on the TV and he loves them. They fit comfortably and following purchasing his Step One underwear, step two was to throw out all the years old, really worn boxers, that he had been living in as they were more comfortable than ‘new’ boxers.

He now has about 15 pairs in total and love them. I just love that he has colourful underwear that always looks new

I have to check

I have to check that I still got them on. So so comfortable. The best that I have ever purchased. Will get more and sling the old ones that I have. Brilliant. Thank you.

Super comfy boxers.

Good support for the important bits. Broad waistband which sits on the hips. Perfect length. Soft material and lightweight too.

As described, DO IT, you will never go look at another product, that’s a promise!

Perfect sizing. Comfortable. Never ride up ( no friction)

#YouWontBeDisappointed!

Great service, fast delivery, great communication. The product have a great colour range.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews