Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 304)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Nice fit very comfy and keeps you cool not sweaty

Very nice comfortable and would highly recommend them to any man. Try them you will love them they keep everything in place and cool they feel like you're not wearing them sometimes.

So comfortable

The bamboo boxer briefs are so comfortable and support you so well. These are the best briefs I’ve ever worn so happy.

Comfy

These are the best and the work I have ever had a dark ride up there can feet and I don't sweat and my legs do not rub together

Underwear Shops & Brands

I've tried all different under wear tried step one only one's I were now love them

So nice to wear soft keeping everything in its place. Love the different colours they don't ride up, defo recommend.

Happy Pants

Happy PantsSouth West, WA

Love them .the best and most comfortable undies. I have ever bought. Will be buying more

Site was very easy to access. Very satisfied with the prouduct range and colour range available. Like how you release limited edition to expand range .extremely satisfied with quality. Will be recommending to friends

Perfect fit! Hands down the Best underwear I’ve purchased

Easy to use website and quick delivery. Was sceptical at first because I’ve worn these type of shorts before and after a few hours ended up with soreness etc. But these are hands down the best ones I’ve bought. Stylish and cheaper than the others. Highly recommend

Soft and comfy no good for recoilers !

Not quite what I was expecting

Not as satisfied as I thought after reading all the reviews. Trunks material comfortable. Waist band to hard and uncomfortable

I found the website very easy to navigate, and the range of products and choice of colours were excellent.
Bought 2 pairs for my husband and he absolutely loves them.
Have now ordered more pairs. He says they are the most comfortable thing he's ever worn!
Would highly recommend.

Philip

PhilipGippsland, VIC

Out with the old in with the new

What does one say, I may not be as good looking as Abraham Lincoln, but I'll guarantee I'm way more comfortable. I took a gamble and bought 8 pairs straight of the bat. Just sent through for another eight because they are soooooo! comfortable. Go for it guys you will not be disappointed. Simply great for all the masculine bits.

Step One Perfection

Quality Quality Quality what more can I say Quality comfort Quality materials Quality price I bought 7 pair for £11 a pair . Do yourselves a favour guys switch to these pants you'll never look back.

Waste of money

Bought the brief and trunks they both ride up wore them for work under my snickers work trousers which are loose fitting and we’re no different to my normal boxers I tried under my jeans and no better,bit disappointed as when put them on they are comfy and the way they sit you think they won’t move but unfortunately did for normal walking about house in joggers are ok for all day at work would say no!

Step One
Chay A.Step One

Flanders said it best!

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Easily the comfiest undies I've ever bought. And the sustainability of them is a huge reason I purchased too. Total win

Best ones ever had

These longer ones are fantastic I have 6 pairs and everytime a new colour comes out I but there the best ones out there

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Best fit ever. Wear them flat out now.

Easy to use online store. Size chart was perfect to get my size. Best fitting underwater ever and would recommend to anyone

Best kecks

Been wearing my Step Ones for over 6 months now and cannot believe I never tried them sooner top pants.

Chris G

Chris GSouthwest, VIC

Great product

I ride a motorbike and they still didn't ride up. Very comfy even on my bike. Store was great along with the range.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Best ever briefs I have ever purchased and the comfort is unbelievable.

unbelievable Comfort
Extremely happy with the products.
Over the moon with the quality.
I found the easy to navigate the store and find exactly what I was looking for.

Peter E

Peter E

So smooth it’s like warring no briefs at all

These briefs are smooth on the private and soft er on the body. You feel supported and cool under extremes

They are comfortable can't wait for next shipment and the next one what more can I say keep up the good work

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews