Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 296)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Lochlan Miller

Lochlan MillerPerth, WA

Customer Service Outstanding!!

So I ordered my second set of 4 Step One Underwear and was keen as ever to get them, until they didn't show up at my doorstep, after questioning Australia Post they basically gave me the cold shoulder but after speaking to Jordy from Customer Support, Australia Post was contacted and was discovered that they were delivered to the wrong address. 4 new pairs were sent out me no questions asked and no hassles at all. Thanks to Jordy for making the process so easy and such a quick resolution to the issue, dead set legends.

Great wear

Easy to navigate and find what i wanted
Great range of sizes as well as colours
What i bought fitted great im a big guys so to find underwear that works with me was great

Great boxers

Simple and easy online shop with a good selection of colors. When I tried the first pair on I knew I would be buying more they are great. Very good quality and very very comfortable, just waiting on my second delivery

Outstanding comfort!

Extremely comfortable to wear. These have helped reduce sweat patches (swamp butt) and absolute no 'riding up' with these. The store and site were easy to use and fun to look through. The company has a great sense of humour.

100% perfect

Ordered on the Tuesday; was at mine on the Saturday as promised.... tried them on and ordered another 7 pairs straight away
Fantastic quality... they dont ride up ...
Fully recommended

Perfect in every way

Easy to order just buy one pair first and I guarantee you will get more I’ve got one of each colour best ive ever worn

Brought for family

The site was quick and easy to navigate with a range of payment options.
Nephew can't get enough of these, best pants he's ever had he said..

Adjusting

My wife says I'm always adjusting myself, but with these I am tending to find that is lessening. A great purchase.

Graham Maddison

Graham MaddisonWheatbelt, WA

Great product. The other brands might as well stop production

I am very happy with the Step One briefs. Super comfortable , no more adjusting or nut cutting . I am that satisfied with the first pack that I have ordered another pack . All the other brand of briefs have been hoisted in the bin.

1NK3D84

1NK3D84South East Queensland, QLD

Life Altering Underwear!

My partner bought me two pairs a couple of weeks ago for me to wear to work. I work in an excessively hot environment and heat, sweat and chafing are/were the norm. The first time I donned the Step-one underwear, I felt like I was wearing MENTHOL underwear!!! It was amazing! They are comfortable, they breathe, they keep your berries cool, they do not ride up, and stop chafing completely. This product does EXACTLY as advertised. I have since bought 3 more pairs, am anxiously awaiting their arrival, and will likely buy more in the near future. Well done Step-One!!

If only I’d known sooner!!

My wife has always told me how important comfortable underwear is to feel good. I didn’t take much notice and for years just bought underwear when I needed to. I saw the ad on line and thought I’ll give these Step One ‘s a go. Man, she was right!! So comfortable from the moment you put them on. They do everything they say they do and I’m converted. Just waiting for my next 4 pairs to arrive. Excellent stuff, get some!!

Excellent product

Bought one pair to see what they were like,
Ordered four more last night, most comfortable pants I have ever bought.

Great customer service!

The quality was great, found they come up a little small, contacted customer services at 7.30pm on a Sunday evening, another pair sorted within half an hour! Can't get better than that!

You can't beat perfection

I have never worn anything so comfortable and supportive, it's like a second skin. I can wear these all day and they don't ride up at all. I firstly ordered 8 pairs and have now come back for more. The quality of these are excellent.....try them, you won't regret it.

StepOneLover

StepOneLoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Great!!! I wouldn’t choose anything else again!!!

It was easy to order online and a wide range of products were available to me. The comfortability was good.

Jaco v.

Jaco v.North Queensland, QLD

How did I live without these magical things?

I walk long distances every day. Chafing from course clothing was a constant issue. Then I got my Stepones! WOW! Complete and utter bliss. Completely pain-free walking. This is heaven. I have hardly ever been more impressed with the life-changing outcome of a product.
Even the shopping process and customer service was perfect when I picked the wrong size. These guys were great!
Get some!!!!

Rowley

RowleyPerth, WA

Best undies in 20 years

Just purchased my second set of 4.
First set have been wash many times over the past 6 weeks they still fit and no signs of ride up or flooding shape.
Will purchase another set in 6 months.
Rowley

Very Comfortable but bobbles inside after the first use.

Easy purchase, I am however questioning the quality, bobbles after the first use is not a good sign, a real shame

They are really comfortable and keeps everything in place and and good to where I am going to order some more today

I only just loaded the app for the store finder in my tablet phone which is good to get used to to the range is perfect and comfortable to wear are I'm very busy I was the green come back in sooner and the quality are really nice and comfortable to wear all the time

So comfortable

Easy to follow website. They are the best and most comfortable underpants my husband has ever worn. They wash very well and dry so quickly. No need to look anywhere else. Well done !

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews