Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Altissimo12

Altissimo12South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed in limited edition colour

Partner likes the longer length being a courier they find them really comfortable to work in being in and out of the truck BUT ordered the limited edition green and we both went mmm wow ok!! The colour on tv and on screen was more a bright fluro green so we were excited to get them ours arrived and they are quiet a dull green so we were both yer ok nothing special in colour and admit disappointed over the hype of this limited edition.

T S

T S

Crap product

They roll down from the top making them dig into my sides. Got told by Step One that I need a bigger size. They were bought as a gift so no receipt and they were the same size as my other underwear.

bigpetrov

bigpetrovPerth, WA

Not happy

So i got my order today and they are all plum color why when i ordered different colors NOT HAPPY

Taliah B.Step One

Hey mate, sorry to hear this.
What is your order number so I can sort this out immediately for you?
Thanks,
Taliah

steve0707

steve0707Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

After watch so many ads regarding these jocks I was happy to get some for Christmas. However, after one day of wearing I got a heat rash. I do suffer from getting heat/groin rashes when wearing boxer type jocks but was hoped these would be better but unfortunately not.

Rick Canzler

Rick Canzler

Objective

I’m a large guy and the waist band rolls under my fat stomach if there was a way to stop it I’d buy more because they are other wise very comfortable

dwjl2000Sydney, NSW

N Pee Slip...

Wake up men... A really poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. It needs a pee slip to pull your glory boy out to pee... There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money. Your glory boy will thank you....

dwjl2000

Again... poor design... yes i'v seen them.. and again they don't work... stupid design....

davidlivingstone

davidlivingstoneSydney, NSW

No pee slip...

A poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money.

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what I expected

I purchased for my partner I thought they’d be great reading the reviews. My partner says they are quite hot so would only wear in winter. I wash them and I have a good front loader I was in a bra bag, but still all the elastic has gone horrible in all 5 pair I purchased. The saving grace is although he finds them hot he said they are comfortable, however for price I think I could find others just as comfortable

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Not quite as advertised

After seeing the advert for these a few times I decided to go for it. I like long leg underwear so my thighs don’t rub. They certainly do that. However. The sewn rim on the end of the leg is so tight and has very little stretch room. My thighs become very sore and I feel like blood is being restricted to my legs due to how tight they are. I wouldn’t be buying these again. I’m a slim build man with toned thighs. I hate to think what they would be like on a larger man with bigger thighs than me. Not a great product.

Chris N.

Chris N.Perth, WA

Overhyped

Bought these a while back, as someone with big thighs I've only ever been able to wear loose boxers.
I was hoping these would be ideal, they weren't. I've never had to adjust my jocks so many times in one day. They ride and twist on thighs and were insanely uncomfortable. I contacted them and to their credit sent out the next size straight away, exactly the same problem.
Customer service is great but the reality is these are overhyped and marketed undies. I've gone back to my kmart alpha $5 undies that are 100 x better.

Hey Chris,
Sorry to hear they didn’t work out for you. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks,
Taliah

Andrea

Andrea North-West & West coast, TAS

Uncomfortable

Husband says these are a waste of money as they aren’t comfortable and he’s forever pulling them out of his crotch

Uncomfortable heat

nylon like insert creates more heat. white are one fabric. Not hot. Very disappointed in dark blue with ''nylon feeling insert''

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disapointed

Ive brought a few step one underwear over the last few years. The first lot i brought b4 all the tv ads etc lasted a year / year and a half or so b4 they started to fall apart. I thought ok that must be about the life span of them. I ordered another 7 pairs or so that have just arrived and i am disappointed that the elastic waist band is alot more thinner and curls over when wearing them. Must be trying to cut costs and save money on production resulting in less quality. The original step ones were more comphy. Even on the tv comercials ive seen the waist strap is wide like old ones.

Greg T.Step One
Tim

Both lots of underwear i brought were same size the newest ones i have brought have a thinner waist strap . I have taken photos to prove it. That what dissapoints me. I dont see the waist strap on the new lot lasting . And they roll over .

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would be perfect if it wasnt for the email spam

I didnt signup to any mailing list, just simply purchased the clothes and now suffering as a result. Such a terrible design from this company!

The clothes themselves are a lot more darker/olive green rather than the highligher green on the website, when compared to workware green shirts, these dacks come out as yellow in comparison. Very disappointing product.

RUBBISH BUT REIMBURSED.

They split after about 6 washes.
Very expensive unless you buy 15 pairs.
Much better deals elsewhere.
Best avoided unless you have unlimited cash.

Paul Y.

Paul Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TOTALY GROSS , they sent me a wrinkly

just got my step one in mail looks like its being used before was all wrinkly , never buy from step one again , gross!!!!!!! total GROSS !!!!!!! how can you send underwear in MAIL from Professional Company , make me waith 5 weeks, then I received one that is all wrinkly looks like its being USED BEFORE

Taliah B.Step One

Has been the best thing I have ever got, its so worth it

It was easy to find the right pair and the quality of these are 10/10 and I am very happy I did

Traff E.

Traff E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There ok , just ok

They do what they say the do.If you want extra protection from thighs rubbing they do that.Don’t breathe very well and don’t wick away sweat that well.Will start smell soon after sweating. Wouldn’t recommend wearing all day but good for a quick run.Waist band is uncomfortable and to thick.Didn't think they would be so thin and nearly see through, don’t think they are worth what they are selling for. For a few dollars more there other brands that offer the same but are a lot more comfortable and do everything a lot better.As for how long they last I’m a dozen washes in only time will tell.Will I buy again maybe , maybe not.

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Sizes, Hmmm....

Unbelievably expensive, sizes received bore no resemblance to sizes ordered. Site seems to offer the ultimate without any independent backup. Would never buy again ! The ultimate insult when answering the survey was 'were you offered a reward for submitting this review' The product and the site are a joke !

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Wheatbelt, WA

Absolutely amazing

Originally I got this over a month ago and it never came but when I emailed them about it I got an instant reply from there amazing customer service saying they could give me the refund or get a replacement sent over and when I asked for the replacement I got it in under 2 weeks which is amazing, they fit like a charm and are very comfy. Tho the prices are a little bit too pricey for just one pair it makes sense for its amazing comfort making a very nice luxury item. But besides that. amazing and wonderful customer service, would buy more in the future when I have enough spare money to spend.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews