Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Corey

CoreyPerth, WA

Best undies ever made! Hands down.

Wow!
I can't say I have ever said these undies are comfy, but holy crap my step ones are amazing. I have a lot of shorts that have the net lining in them, and most of my boxers ride up one I put my short on.
Step ones, I have no problem with them riding up or twisting.
Thank you very much.
I will be buying lots more, very happy with my step ones. Thanks again.

Super comfy!!!

Very comfy but found waist band a bit tight, maybe should have bought a bigger size !!! Would a bigger size be better or would the rest of the underwear be to big then!!!!

Dealy33

Dealy33New South Wales

Pretty comfy

I'm usually about 82cm waist small size is 75 -80cm according to size so if your in-between step One recommend U go up a size which I have done medium 85cm-90cm I got the boxer briefs as I don't have super thin legs well they definitely don't chafe they're pretty comfortable for the most part however they do ride up maybe not as bad as standard underwear but there's some slight ride there and they are a tad over priced

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Rami G

Rami GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price tag

Bought these because of all the 5 star reviews with some hope in them delivering what they advertise, unfortunately for me that was not the case.

First pair came with holes in them, where was the quality control?!

They’re getting 3 stars because of how quickly they fixed the issue and sent me out a new pair, however they definitely do ride up, they definitely do not wick sweat away, they’re about as good as a 3 pack for the same price from Big W, guess I’ll keep looking.

Ignatios T.

Ignatios T.Sydney, NSW

Stop believing social media adverts!

These are rubbish and nothing special, all these clowns did was attach abit of extra lycra to your undies and jacked the price up for gullible fools to buy. Stop been cheap and buy decent brands and you will get a better fit, better quality and no riding up etc.

Simon

SimonDunlop 2615, ACT

A giant crock of..

As soon as I put these so-called no ride up underwear on, and moved my legs, they moved 3cm up my legs, and kept riding up with every step I took. I want to cut them into a thousand pieces, but I can't afford to throw away my money any more than I already have. I'll have to put up with this sh!t, and wait for the blessed day when I can afford to replace them....

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Not worth the purchase price for claims made on the product.

Jeremy C.

Jeremy C.Sydney, NSW

False advertising. Terrible product.

I honestly don't understand all the high ratings? They specify that the underwear does not ride up yet I bought 4 pairs and they all do..... false advertisement. Very expensive for what they are also. Won't consider them again.

Good, but expensive

Good fitting boxers, even at $25 a pair with multi buy it still expensive. About $8 a pair too expensive!! I have now purchased 8 pairs and i am very happy with them

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Found them to be uncomfortable

Found the elastic up top seems to bunch up/roll. and they don't breath as well as i thought. i seem to be going to my bonds, uniqlo, Kenji trunks instead of these. bit disappointed.

RobPerth, WA

Really wanted these to be great, but they just aren’t.

Greg T.Step One

Elastic curls like a rope around waist quickly.

The undies are super comfortable but with all pairs the elastic curls up like a rope so just end up going back to other brands that don’t do this. That’s the only draw back and if they got rid of the rope strangling and better elastic they quirk be perfect. Hope this helps you guys with product development.

Ian from Albany

Ian from AlbanyGreat Southern, WA

Great work, but please you need to make them for the larger gentry i.e. Aussie big guys?

Great advertisements and I am looking at purchasing many once the size range increases - PLEASE.
There is a HUGE market awaiting your manufacturing side and the quality is there so its "add a bit" and a new world awaits!

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once again step one I found even the longer boxer briefs in a larger size rode up straight away and were uncomfortable

Let down again, I would try the longer briefs in a medium instead of large but I feel it would be a waste of money, not sure why I'm having no luck with these

Hey Jack
Appreciate your comments. If you've tried both styles, then we are more than happy to give you a full refund on your first pair. Obviously you keep both pairs we've sent you.
Sorry it hasn't worked out!
Best, Greg

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with the waist band being too tight and doubling over

A family member purchased a pair for me due to the slick advertising. While the product was very comfortable, breathable etc I have found that the garment isn't (for me) really true to sizing. The elastic waist band tends to double over and not sit well. Annoying. Anyway, Step One seems to have great customer service and the ability to exchange or refund.

Unfortunately not satisfied.

Bought these 2 months ago for partner and already elastic waist rolls down and 2 chaffing episodes. With larger thighs my partner was hopeful. Quick delivery but product doesn't last. Waist band starting to Frey. Poor quality. Stick to Kmart. Cheap and last same amount of time.

Not satisfied
Not satisfied

I have already emailed weeks ago and been forgotten about

Greg T.Step One

Can you please resend that email now to info@stepone.life and I'll check for it now. Really sorry about this.
Greg