Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service - how it should be!!!

I bought some Step One undies which arrived as scheduled. The only problem with was their size, I had ordered 1 size too large..... I contacted the customer service team, namely Eric and Mel, and was blown away by their speed and helpfulness in assisting me return the bought items and get exchanges for them. Nothing was too much trouble!

This is what customer service is supposed to be - Well done Step One for making the customer your first priority!

Dose what it says

I wish they had an opening in front only I downside I feel could be a big improvement or at least an option

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a mistake

I made a mistake and ordered 7 pairs of boxers in the wrong size not realising till they arrived. I then checked online their returns policy chatted to a staff member about getting them replaced, after a couple of minutes I had all the details needed. They were very prompt and helpful and before the day was out I had an email confirmation to say my new package was awaiting dispatch. Very impressed Step One thanks.

Great Company and Product

I bought the wrong size.. they replaced it instantly no questions asked and sorted me out in a flash. They have great business ethics.

Bret-Leah

Bret-LeahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service!

Bought a 7 pack for my hubby for his bday. Apparently I see him through love goggles and I bought them a couple of sizes too small! Return was unbelievably easy and response times from the team were beyond fast! So bloody happy and can’t wait for Hubs to be enjoying them!

Daniel c

Daniel cSydney Surrounds, NSW

So bloody comfy for a bigger person aswell

The undies have never been so comfy for a bigger guy no ride ups no chaffing dont even notice they are even on would recomend to anyone

Fair dinkum, these are the best

Not only are these the best underdacks I’ve ever worn in 57 years, the service is even better. Fast, friendly responses to any inquiries and very focused on customer satisfaction.

Jaime

JaimeDarling Downs, QLD

Best Jocks Ever

I purchased Step one's for hubby and my son. They both love them and refuse to wear anything else. Shopping online is easy and the returns process is fantastic.
Do yourself a favour and treat your man.

Stephanie

Stephanie South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

I think it goes without saying that these are INCREDIBLE as a product but their customer service is even better.

chops_45

chops_45Gippsland, VIC

good undies,

100% reliable and honorable will be coming back and have already done so, focusing on customer not on the dollar well done, have had problems replaced straight away im impressed

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

Edward

Edward Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Unreal first day i warn them i know i had to order more so happy with them and how quick they come to get delivered was good aswell definitely will be getting more in the future

Hebbie

Hebbie Hunter Region, NSW

My husband absolutely love step one

He works in very hot conditions and had continual chaffing between his thighs and he loves them on the golf course- worth every penny! Customer service was excellent - not a very savvy person with IT but they were very patient and helpful 10/10

Chantal T

Chantal TSouthwest, VIC

Simple to order & the best customer service

Step One were simple to order & fast delivery. The customer service was great & super quick to respond to any issues or questions that I had. I couldn’t fault Step One in any way & will definitely be recommending to all my friends & family. So happy I ordered them & definitely will be ordering more for every male in my household.

WOOPS!!! wrong size :P

Well we've all probably been there one way or another. I ordered the wrong size and as soon as I noticed I contacted support and straight away they were on to it. Trying to organize new underwear as soon as possible. I love the feel of the material and how it breathes on my skin. So goooood!!!...

Underwear Shops & Brands

Super comfortable, super customer assistance

i initially ordered stepone after my mate said they were the most comfortable jocks he'd ever worn.
saw a sale and bought 7 pairs of the boxer brief.
Opened them and were super impressed with the comfort but just felt a bit long in the leg for me.
Contacted customer support via email who got back to me within 15 minutes.
I have sent off the 6 pairs i haven't opened and stepone are already sending me 7 replacements!
amazing product, amazing service, amazing company.

Adam I.

Adam I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clever marketing POOR product

Started wearing through the material in multiple pairs. Poor customer service. Still waiting on a response over a week later. Won't buy again...

Over-extending myself

Patrick D.

Patrick D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Feels like im wearing nothing at all!

So glad i made the change.
After years of chafing isuues i finally made the choice to switch to step ones. And in the words of stupid sexy flanders it seriously feels like your wearing nothing all.
I do recommend getting a size bigger than what you would normally wear in regular undies as the sizes are abit defferent.
And had no issues getting mine replaced with the correct size using thier wonderful guarantee.
100% greatest undies on earth.

Spectacular - exceptional customer service

Online store was easy to navigate and I bought my products on a discount with the Black Friday deals. There could be a wider range of products including a trunk with a fly, and some more colours, but otherwise I was satisfied. There was a defect on one of my pairs, which I contacted the company and they happily replaced free of charge. Would definitely recommend.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews