Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Lesley

LesleyHunter Region, NSW

Bad

My mum and me got a pair each for our partners they both ripped. Not happy or satisfied at all. Rip offs for the price. Never will let other people buy product. [contact details removed]

Greg T.Step One

Wrong size sent NO help to exchange.

Sent wrong size wanted to change for correct size. Never heard back from them. Useless web site can not contact anyone. Will NOT buy again nor recommend. Easier to guy Bonds at Woolies.

Not built to last

Step one boxers. Very comfortable to begin with and lycra glides perfectly, cant fault then the first few times of wearing them. Then the lycra gives out and becomes a raggedy bobbly mess that creates a ridiculous amount of friction rendering them essentially useless. Had 8 pairs now down to about 2 or 3 having owned them for 2 months

Don't like them at all.

Bought the next size up like recommended but they still ride up. They are extremely uncomfortable. Also guarantee is false advertising as it doesn't apply to opened ones. Bought one pair to try them but can't get refund because they opened.

VALTHEVALSydney, NSW

not for me i got a pair of each style and hated both

not for me uncomfortable hard to navigate whilst standing at urinal sorry if the truth hurts but not for me i do not expect money back i bought i hated them and now back to normal y shapes that i have worn forever

VALTHEVAL

I bought my problem not trying to get refund more drama than it is worth sending them back

VALTHEVAL

Re fly version obviously not maybe you should make that stand out on your web advertising no fly in normal pairs

Good at first bad didn’t last

They only lasted me a few weeks before things went south they either ride up or leave me fixing up my package all day a couple of the 15 pairs I brought even gave me the worst chafe I have ever had and that coming from an ex soldier dealing with chafe every bush trip

Greg T.Step One

Sorry to hear Shaun, you may need another size. Contact us on the website so we can try another size for you, if that still doesn't work, you'll get a full refund under our First Pair Guarantee.
Regards
Greg

Shaun kormendy
Shaun kormendy

Did but met with no response

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

Arthur

ArthurSydney, NSW

Worst Briefs I have had.

I wear long briefs because I drive my wife bought One Step briefs believing it would help me. Unfortunately wearing these causes my pants to slide. If I walk or sitting driving my trousers just slide down. This does not happen with other briefs.

JustinQueensland

Worst underwear I have ever had :(

I’ve bought 20 pairs, they are great at first you think oh wow you have bought the best underwear’s ever, only after a few washes they return to any normal pair, extremely disappointed for what you pay. I even received 20 replacement pairs they do the exact same thing. I struggle everyday to wear these because how much money I did spend on them.

You are better off buying $5 underwear’s because in the end they will do the same job for a lot less :(
Really disappointed to have lost so much

tigs69

tigs69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Filled with fake reviews!!

Obviously this company is paying marketing teams to fill the internet with fake 5 star reviews. Product reviews is also asking me for mediation with Step One rather than just posting my review to negate negative feedback!

I have the trunks and they're far less quality of Bonds. Bonds is very low quality compared to Uniqlo which are $9.90 each or sometimes 2 for $12. AVOID AVOID AVOID!! absolute rip off and at $31 each this is how they can afford adverts every 5 minutes on TV when the product is clearly made for around $1. I will be sending these back for a refund.

Sandra

SandraCentral Queensland, QLD

Expensive and don't last

Bought several pair for my daughters partner at xmas. Every pair now has holes in them. He really liked the comfort and style of them, but will now have to look for another brand, hopefully comfortable and longer lasting.

Mickyd

MickydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not so good

Bought one last year, not the greatest undies, unfortunately it rolls down if your tummy is a bit bigger, so the big guy on the ad is full of it (yes I know a paid actor) so no I would definitely not recommend step one Underwear

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality and poor customer service.

1st pack were good quality. 2nd pack were poor quality with waist bands that crumpled up after washing.
My complaint requested an email for follow up, which was never responded to.

Bongo F.

Bongo F.Great Southern, WA

Must be different undies

Bought 2 pairs of these and I can say, and I am not kidding, they rode up, also there's a great big seam right under your tackle that makes them chafe, they're definitely no better than a 6 buck pair of briefs from K Mart.

Cameron Smith

Cameron SmithSydney, NSW

Never Received; StepOne blamed Australia Post

Waited nearly a month to receive my first pair.
Gave up and requested refund.
Very disappointed, and a bit sick of receiving continuous follow-up emails from StepOne telling me: "We Miss You".

No response to complaint

Sent 2 emails 15/19 March for warranty claim order #238973 no response. Complained on Instagram completed 2 warranty claims via Instagram. Also completed another warranty claim on laptop no response.

Hey Cheryll,
Very sorry about this, ill have the team look into this now.
Regards
Greg

Elise C.Step One

Hi Cheryll, I've had the team email you but we haven't heard back. When you get back to us we will sort out any warranty issues ASAP!
Regards Elise

Cheryll
Cheryll

Hi Elise to date I have not received any emails form Step One. Regards Cheryll

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Veronica P.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality poor, fabric couldn't hold up in the wash. Doesn't stop heat rash like they say in the adds.

Not suitable for hot environments like kitchens. Husband got heat rash after wearing them and the fabric fell apart after a wash. Id of just left it at that but they made a targeted marketing campaign and all I saw for a week was their ads. Hope they enjoy the review.

adambereza

adamberezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service...weren’t right 8wks later still not sorted

Original pair were not right. Asked for replacement and 8wks later sent me the same our back . Absolute rubbish. Avoid them like you would and buy other pairs available elsewhere

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews