Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Tim Pryor

Tim PryorSydney, NSW

Great fit but the waistband sucks

I bought my pair just after they came on the market in 2019. They fit fine and feel so different to anything else, and they are so comfortable. But my beef is with the waistband. Yes it's quite broad and holds well for a couple of months, but mine has gradually rolled in half (because of my tummy bulge) and after a coupe of washes stayed doubled in half and feels very constricting, which is not how thy were designed. Not even the iron will flatten them back out. I still wear them, but they are not my favourite any more.

My husband is in heaven

The store was easy to find and as a new comer to online shopping l am more than satisfied. The range is exceptional, after buying one pair of undies my husband will not wear anything else. Obviously l had to get at least a weeks worth. Money well spent.

Great but doesn't always stop chaffing

My husband loves them but does not always stop chafing unfortunately but he still wears them. Not sure if any product will ever stop chafing.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent pants but something “missing”

Really prompt delivery extremely comfortable to wear but when nature calls there’s no “outlet”. I would definitely buy more if an outlet was available.

were great

i got them because working in a smelter the old undies were awful and step ones were great but the adds kept saying they were putting zips in them so went back to tradies,the last thing you need in big heat is a zip

Lover of Bamboo.

Almost perfect, lacks a fly opening. Bought the longer leg version as I have large thighs. Would properly order a bigger size next time, very comfortable you dont know you are wearing them until you need to go to the loo, awkward without a fly.

colours

I have purchased 2 pairs and very pleased however I am continually sent emails to buy more which I want to do but sadly not the colour choices I want are ever available

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service excellence

These boxers are very soft & comfortable. I had the unfortunate situation of a fabric fault on my pair. I took a couple photos and then emailed the info@ last night (Sunday). To my astonishment they responded nearly immediately to discuss. They quickly made an offer to replace and then initiated the new order within minutes. This was incredible customer service and quality guarantee. Very impressed. Thank you.

Jason G.

Jason G.Hunter Region, NSW

They are comfortable, but.

They are comfortable, but in my case they still ride up and I still need to adjust but not as much.

Paul U.

Paul U.South East Queensland, QLD

Would I recommend? Hell yes!

Love the product. Out of twenty pairs I’ve had two minor issues, in both cases Step One have dealt with it fast and without question. Do I recommend? Hell yes!

Excellent but....

I love Step One and have 6 pairs. What I have noticed is that a few washings as per instructions they have gone ‘bobbly.’ They’re still very comfortable but it is a little disappointing.

Check the size you buy

I purchased a large pair following their size guide online. It was far too tight and actually caused chaffing. I contacted them and they sent out a second pair in XL free of charge. With the correct size they are excellent and very comfortable, but just too expensive for regular use.

Bilko

BilkoSydney, NSW

Only Problem

I like my boxer briefs, and I have a number of pairs. My biggest problem is being short. when I wear boxers with shorts, the legs are so long that they show under the shorts legs- very embarrassing. Now for a shoet leg person trunks are perfect but the sizes only go to 2X. Why can't we have larger sizes for the short, round man.

Cyclists dream

Very comfy, no seems were it matters, for cycling. When you need to wear shorts under your bike pants they fit beautifully, sheer and seamless.

Hard to go back to wearing normal undies after wearing Step Ones!

Bought 2 pairs to try out. As someone who suffers chaff, I find them very comfortable and so far they have lived up to expectations. Honestly, its hard to go back to wearing normal undies after wearing Step Ones. I've just ordered 4 more pairs. I would have given them 5 stars but I've only had them for a month. If they hold up to general use and stay snug fitting after 6 months I'll adjust my rating to 5 stars. Overall I'm very impressed.

Believe the hype!

Honestly, it's like going commando! These are cool, lightweight and supportive whilst being strong in all areas. Once on, there's no "readjustment" required all day!

One star dropped as, three washes in, they're starting to bobble.

Waiting for payday to top myself up!

Michael V.

Michael V.North Queensland, QLD

Pretty comfy

The store was easy to use. The products are comfy the first couple of times you wear them, after that the waist band rolls up instantly.
Eventually after about 6 months they start falling apart.

Dan

DanScottsdale

Almost perfect

These are good, no more chafing !
I have about 12 pairs in all different colours. The only downside is the 'bobbles' that form on the little Lycra piece after a couple of wears and washes.

Theo S.

Theo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Boxers

These guys have amazing quality gear, but there just one fault , the top of the boxers tends to roll up and gets quiet annoying and it happens to all 6-7 of my boxers other than that it's the best I've had at least doesn't roll up on the thigh's

Lez A.

Lez A.South East Queensland, QLD

Just a bit shorter

Could you make a short leg version the ones I got hang below my shorts .??other wise they are very cumfie

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews