Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 260)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely brilliant! Was recommended these by a friend to stop chaffing on long walks and I can confirm they are perfect. Walked 70 miles last week and not one bit of discomfort from chaffing! Came back to buy another 4 pairs and will be wearing these from now on! Do yourself a favour and buy these!

Perfik fit can you do some more really bright and funky colours and designs please

hi i am being tempted by other makes doing much brighter and bolder designs, just perchased my 2nd lot of 4 but have now exhausted all your colour range

can you update us on new exciting colours coming to stop me trying the others who are offering 1st pair free if i dont like them so very tempting but wish to stay loyal

These are amazing

Bought these for my husband for playing golf. He says can you get me more, they are brilliant, comfortable, legs don't rub together. I would definitely buy more, he is over the moon with them.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Love em. It's that's simple.

These are very nice to wear.
Just the best I've ever worn.
Love the colours.
The trunks for me are the best fit . Perfect

Dinomonster

DinomonsterPerth, WA

My husband loves them!!

It was very easy to order though I didn’t realise the first time I ordered that I could mix up the colours. I’m very happy with the colour options and fit because they fit my man perfectly. I’m thrilled that I have something that my husband loves. ( But is too cheap to buy himself! Lol) Who knew underwear would be his favourite present!!

Greatest underwear I have ever bought.

I bought this underwear in 2019, wore it every day and it's still PERFECT. I don't feel sweaty when wearing them, they fit perfectly. I love that they have 6xl, fits AMAZING. No chafing, nothing just AMAZING!

Willobar

WillobarHunter Region, NSW

WOW Just the best

Easy accurate information fast delivery. They are just the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. If you are in doubt take my word they have done a great thing for mankind. Cool colours

Paula T

Paula TVictoria

OMG why didn't I buy these earlier?

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Step one longer boxers. I wear them under my skirt at work, also under dresses and paired with a bra for walking round the house on warmer days. These aren't only for men, great for women, work like sucky in shorts only way more comfy and cheaper. Sucks you in all the right places, smooth look no bumps and lumps. When buying ya partner a pair or three, put some in the on-line cart for yourself ladies, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!! I bought one pair to try, after wearing them for one hour I went on-line and bought another 4. Got to spoil yourself sometimes.

60 years to find great undees

It’s taken 60 years to find great undees
Very easy to get them to my door
Detailed information is so accurate and easy to understand
Well done guys

Rah

RahIllawarra, NSW

Aaaaahhh that’s better

Easy to order. Prompt and well communicated delivery. Good colour selection. The most comfortable underwear that my husband has experienced. Thank you.

Great step one

Today I received my step one boxers trunks (short) and as soon as I put them on to my surprise I felt the comfort . Nothing rubs, you know you're wearing underwear but you just don't feel it. I ordered four pairs and I have ordered another 4 pairs today, I fell in love with them and I can't imagine going back to normal underwear.

Dianne

DianneCentral West, NSW

Awesome

I bought 1 pair for my husband and have now bought another 7 as he loves them so much. Always the first to be worn.

My husband loves them he works long shifts as a nurse very good totally recommend them

Highly recommend these my husband works long hours as a nurse he says they are amazing would recommend these to anyone with bigger thighs

Best boxers worn

Very easy to navigate the store , great range of colours, very satisfied with the products comfiest boxers worn in a long time

Perfect. He loves them.

My fella ran downstairs stripped his dressing gown off to show me his new undies !!! He says he can’t even feel like he’s got any underwear on. He loves the fact that he doesn’t have pull the legs down and rearrange himself all the time. He’s very very impressed. Think he loves them more than me !!!

Autistic friendly

I brought these for my autistic teenager They are fabulous it’s stopped the pulling and pant shifting we love them he’s just gutted we missed out on the Gold 10/10

Best undies ever!!

I always suffer with chaffing on my long runs, I've tried every other brand out there but none have come close to the comfort and fit of Step One....and no more chaffing. Thanks guys, I don't think I will need to use your money back return policy.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING !!!!!!

Amazing comfy breathable never ride up like all other trunks just awesome, pricey but definitely worth it 10 out 10 would recommend.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.The Mallee, VIC

Fussy wearer loves them

My husband wasn’t sure if these were for him but he loves them. Will he buying more in lots of different colours
He said they are cool, comfortable & absolutely worth the money

Chris

ChrisHobart, TAS

Amazing underwear, even for those who lift

I am a bodybuilder who spends a lot of their time on the move, whether it be in or out of the gym. I have constantly struggled with ride-up and sweat trapping when working out, especially squatting.

I just finished my first squat session wearing Step One and I didn't have to readjust myself once. They stayed put from start to finish. Absolutely amazing underwear that I will be replacing my entire underwear draw with.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews