Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

He wants more!!!

Lets just put it this way, I bought them to spoil him and now he wants more, lots more! *Sigh... its gonna cost me a fortune!! He absolutely loves them, he always had the supermarket ones, you know the 5/7 pairs for £8...but oh no! Not anymore...now im gonna need a mortgage to get a second mortgage to buy as many as he wants!...I'v created a monster!!

John G

John GHunter Region, NSW

These have made life sooo much better

These undies are the best, I have lymphedema n the fluid pools in the groin resulting in a wicked rash, but now I have one step there’s no more chafing, they’re super comfy

ALLEN

ALLENIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Man

I received my first pair on a Wednesday. I was so happy reordered 7 pairs that day. Wore the same pair until the new ones arrived Friday. Best undies ever. No more chaffing and I am not pulling them out of my you know what anymore

Nothing else compares

The best bar none. Try them and I guarantee you won’t want to wear anything else. I absolutely love them.

Very Happy Customer

Very Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

BEST BOXER BRIEF EVER!

I bought these for my son and he absolutely LOVES them! I am not very good on computers and I found the website SO easy to navigate, it was GREAT! The range and the quality of the boxers is AMAZING and having FREE postage, was just another added bonus!

Pukka

Ordered two different pairs to try out and see what all the fuss was about, absolutely brilliant! Ordering more today

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Very comfy with great support

These feel great on & there’s plenty of colours & sizes for everyone big or small. Great service too especially with the “first pair guarantee” offer which means you can’t loose even if you ordered the wrong size or simply don’t like them

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Was scetical to begin with when buying but there comfie AF.

Very comfy no chafing and cooling. I bought one to see if i would like them and man there really good 10x comfier than my Calvin Klein trunks and they don't ride up my butt or crouch so i ended up buying another 8 in a matter of days of receiving my first pair.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Fantastic can be with out them best underwear I’ll be back for more.

Bought them online quality was fantastic very comfortable got 4 more pairs on the way will be getting some more .

Perfect fit

Most comfortable trunks I have had and they dry nice and quick that’s why I ordered another four. Like the colours too.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quality not great, comfortable while they lasted though

Threads were pulling already when they arrived, didn't last me long either, they have worn thin faster any underwear I have ever worn. They were comfortable while they lasted though.

Jim Carver

Jim CarverRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exactly as advertised - great - I love them - am buying more

Easy on-line purchase. A/1 product. Great for dancing, especially ballroom. I would recommend them to one & all. The build quality is first rate.

Nic L.

Nic L.Goulburn Valley, VIC

No more free balling

I free-balled for over 20 years because I could not find underwear that felt good, there was always something that did not feel right, then I found Step One - I'm never free-balling again!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Didn't know there was a better way to live!

Easy to use website and great range of options. Extremely happy with what we bought and the fit was spot on. Never thought I had a problem with my previous brand of boxers until I tried the Step Ones and now I can't go back. They feel great plus keep everything tucked away and protected, just like they say. Definitely try them!

Kristian Schultz

Kristian SchultzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just great undies!

I bought 4 pairs and couldn’t keep up the washing of them. So, I bought 15 more pairs. Thank you.

Absolutely amazing!

This underwear is up there with the most comfortable things I've ever worn! Not too baggy, doesn't ride up and is very well made, customer service was absolutely outstanding, no hassle or anything, quick replies and very friendly service. Overall, I have practically nothing bad to say, and whilst the underwear may seem a little more expensive than usual, you will definitely not regret buying it.

Russ W  Adelaide

Russ W AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lived up to expectation.

I have seen these advertised for a while now, but thought, "yeah another scam".
I finally took the plunge and purchased 1 pair. I did this because my other under ware, and I've tried all different types, caused excessive sweating and after a full day fairly bad chaffing. One day after using the pair that I purchased to try, I ordered another 7 pairs. They are the most comfortable undies I have ever used.
After working out in the heat all day, I have very minimal sweating and no chafing what so ever. Jump on board Lads they are excellent.
Cheers Step One.
Russ W.

Kay

KayPerth, WA

The boys are converted

I bought these for my hubby. He now won’t wear anything else and has around 20 pairs. I then bought a pair for my brother who has also been converted. Easy to navigate online purchase and fast delivery. The colours and ads are comical and enticing. Also great to support an Australian company.

shannon g.

shannon g.Northeast, VIC

The best pair of underwear!!

I have four pairs so far and plan on getting more wish there was more colours but great underwear ever

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Im a bigger guy... over 20st...work in construction... these are amazin.....believe the hype...

Easy to order
Great range
They are amazing..great fit... you must try these ive never felt comfier...and fir us bigger guys its amazing

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews