Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Won't buy anything else

Excellent product. Fit is perfect and they are so comfortable, you don't feel like you are wearing anything. I definitely will be purchasing more

Very poor so disappointed

I was so disappointed in these i have tried a lot of different products but these just don’t live up to all that’s said about them. Won’t be buying again

Rob OWestern District, VIC

Never had chafe till I got step ones

Got them because my old jocks ride up, they fixed that problem for the first two weeks they were new. Never had any chafing till I purchased step ones. Wouldn't recommed

Rob O

Size was spot on. Same style as I have worn for years and never had chafe from them!!! Probably my fault I shouldn't have fallen for the cheap barrage style marketing

Rob O

Also I don't qualify as it's outside 30 days since purchase. Which is awfully convenient.

Hole/rip after just 4 uses

Suffer from chaffing between the thighs so thought I'd try stepone. Got 1 for Christmas and they are decent, comfortable to wear and no chaffing at all. Got another for my birthday in February and today have noticed two large holes have appeared. Very disappointed given the price of this product.

I have used Sondico lyrcra boxers from sports direct (to play football in) but also general wear and these lasted me a full year before the material has torn. I have only worn the step one boxers 4 times and it has already happened. If only Step One spent as much money on the product as they did their marketing campaign then they may have a product that lasts.

Karlo

KarloPerth, WA

5 Stars you got to be kidding, it almost sounds like a fake review

I wish I could say the same thing like so many others that the underwear which would be comfortable and pleasant to your body and associated parts for which you hope you get most of the comfort.
The material feels slippery, artificial and provides no support. The material feels like synthetics and you sweat a lot. I suspect the price you pay for them is probably three quarters for the massive advertising campaign, then the Chinese company is taking it's profit and whatever is left is put into the quality of the product, which to me seems to be very little. Being a product from China doesn't add any further value to it.

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

SizingSlightly large

Call me on [Number Removed]

I am a convert.

I ordered my first pair that should've been orange but came red so I was sceptical about them but when I wore them, WOW. I have always wore Calvin Klein boxers but not any longer. The price could do with being a bit cheaper, (I'm a Yorkshireman) but the quality of them is bobon. Unlike other brands of boxers you can wear these all day amd the won't ride up your leg ONCE. Being a tradesmen this helps massively in my day to day life.I have ordered more of them I'm that happy with them.

Waste of money

Bought the brief and trunks they both ride up wore them for work under my snickers work trousers which are loose fitting and we’re no different to my normal boxers I tried under my jeans and no better,bit disappointed as when put them on they are comfy and the way they sit you think they won’t move but unfortunately did for normal walking about house in joggers are ok for all day at work would say no!

MUSHROOM

MUSHROOMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colour isn't the same as the picture

I have just bought the butternut colour and it is more of a red colour than the orange colour in the picture

Roert

RoertSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m back for more

They are so comfortable I’m back for more with 2 pairs going to my 88 year old father in law

Found white stuff

I found white in my step one underwear when I took it out of the package I am so disappointed

Great product

Great product and superb fit as I’ve been wearing boxer shorts since the early eighties. I thought I would give them a try and I’ve just ordered a few more pairs

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

why cant you make these for women! we too get chaffing

would love to see women's options, the longer leg. Women's boy leg underwear is too short for these hot days, I too work outside and would love a pair missing the crotch!!!!!!!!

PauliePerth, WA

The waist band folds over on itself and needs to be built with more support. I’m a 34 and dont have a gut

The waist band needs to be more supportive as it folds over on itself which is very annoying. Please fix it.

Greg T.Step One
Andrew S.

Andrew S.Darwin, NT

Lies.

Underwear Shops & Brands

very comfortable and they feel great on

10/ 10 it has change by belief in undies

I can’t believe how great they feel on plenty of room and takes away the awkward position of tight underwear

Big al

Big alCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very poorly made

Not happy at all for the price you pay better off getting tradies they rip easy they shrink in the wash chave like no tomorrow theses are a joke every time I go to put a pair on they just rip this pair is only a month old would not recommend to anyone waste of money

Joel

Joel

These underwear have to be the best thing ever created, works really well in summer

Store is really easy to go through to find what you need, plenty of range of products and very satirised 2nd time buying these

Zoli

ZoliSydney, NSW

Elastic

Have purchased 5 pairs and all of them have been defective.
The elastic band has collapsed and bent over making it very uncomfortable.

SBrown

SBrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money.

These roll up as soon as you start walking around.
The fabric is so thin I’ve put a hole in two pairs from having to keep pulling the legs back down.
Don’t waste your money on these.
The Tradie brand ones are cheaper and much better.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews