Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Great customer service

My partner absolutely loves these jocks! Great customer service too- we ended up with 2 faulty pairs of jocks out of 8 and the process to get them replaced was so easy. Highly recommend

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing service from support team

I bought the wrong size for my husband and they made the exchange process such a breeze! Thank you again!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Nice fit very comfy and keeps you cool not sweaty

Very nice comfortable and would highly recommend them to any man. Try them you will love them they keep everything in place and cool they feel like you're not wearing them sometimes.

Brilliant

Bought these for my hubby as he's always complaining about his ones rolling up or chafing. These do exactly what they say and the material is fab...needless to say I ordered more!

Sean M.

Sean M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality has gone downhill

Very unhappy, stepone wont replace an order full of quality control issues. For the price I expect quality, pairs were failing within a week of purchase. Dont expect the 12 month warranty to be honoured.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Fabulous (quick) service, even having to do a return!

Bought a number of pairs of the longer briefs for my son and my husband. Son loved them and husband decided he wanted some of the ones I got in the shorter trunks instead. So, I returned some - unopened - pairs. The return process was quick, smooth and very well organised and representatives from the company were super-quick to respond and help. Amazing quality on the actual product, never likely to go back to another brand!

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service

I bought my husband some long shorts and he wasn’t sure whether he liked them - they were a bit too long for his preference. I reached out to Step One to explain and they responded lightening fast with options to replace. We haven’t got the free new pair yet, but I can’t speak highly enough of the response and friendly service. Hopefully the new pair are great for my husband and we order lots more!

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent product

Excellent product. Really really good. You get exactly what you pay for and have no problems with them will buy again

Michelle

Michelle South East Queensland, QLD

Stellar Service

Julie H

Julie HPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

Bought 4 pair for my husband he loved them bought another 4 pair pretty quickly afterwards he said they are the best he has owned no ride up and no chaffing. Unfortunately we had to return one pair and the customer service from Stepone is absolutely amazing all done within 20 minutes online.

Excellent customer service

• +8Thumbnail
Michelle

Michelle Sydney, NSW

Hubby & son love them!

My hubby absolutely loves these, he refuses to wear normal undies anymore, bought them for our son and he’s converted as well. Out of about 20 pairs we’ve bought one pair had a fault on the stitching which caused a small hole. Contacted their support team and it was sorted quickly and smoothly. A new replacement pair was arranged to be sent out that day. We rate this product and this company!

John Fish

John Fish

They feel great

The product is fantastic people so helpful pick right size first time helpful people third time buying i find them fantastic every time put on

Underwear Shops & Brands

Kept my running food poisoning crap in!

I had good poisoning recently, I was sitting peacefully at my desk playing games. I then felt the urge to fart so I did. I pushed and something different to what I expected came rushing out. My chunky butt water. I had food poisoning, I rushed to the toilet and to my surprise my step ones kept my chunky butt water in and not a drop anywhere else! Thanks step one, get some.

Tyron M.

Tyron M.Victoria

Above and beyond, im gobsmacked.

The comfort of these undies is uncompairable to anything and that in itself is enough to change every pair, and make everyday a stepone day.
But the customer service i just recived made me want to shout STEPONE from the rooftop.
I had a small fabric fault and decided I'd message the customer service about it.
They (Matt you legend) responded in less than 2 min and kindly offered to send me a repacement after answering a few questions.
I have 100% satisfaction from this company thank you!!!

Great customer service

New customer. Had a minor issue with one of the briefs I received. Filled out the online warranty form and got a reply from one of the guys within an hour. They apologised and kindly offered to send me a new pair and soon the warranty request was settled. This is on a Sunday night. Very happy with the level of care and customer service I'm getting.

Fantastic Customer Service

Had a small defect with a pair of trunks. I sent a photograph via the Step one web site. I didn’t expect a speedy reply as it was Saturday. Surprised to get email within the hour and resolved my complaint. Fantastic customer service and a great product. I wish all customer service was as good as this.

Douglas Gill

Douglas Gill South East Queensland, QLD

StepOne Support Team Sid and Mel AWESOME!

Assistance was extremely outstanding
Product felt good, wrong size, can’t wait for my new ones to arrive
Once the right size comes I am sure they will be awesome

SizingSlightly large