Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 3 of 296)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

A love letter to your legs and nuts

Saw advert and thought I would give them ago
I brought one paid and my god have I been missing out
I'm a slightly larger than average and rising boxes annoy the hell out of me
I have had non of that and tight trousers are back on the cards
So cosy I can only assume this is what a women goes through when getting properly fitted bra ... heaven
Month buy now till I have them all
The final test is if they stand up to washing machine

Simon E.

Simon E.Great Southern, WA

Bloody good pants

Got my first pair today only ordered one pair at first because of the price. Super comfortable will be buying more ... step one got some!

John

JohnVictoria

Great Undies with room to move

Easy to review and purchase, delivery followed soon after and accurately. The product is very comfortable whether prolonged sitting, standing or on the move.

Andrew Speers

Andrew SpeersSydney, NSW

Good underwear, but the follow up emails are relentless

Underwear are good and comfortable. However, I've been inundated with emails since. Have just unsubscribed (for the second time, the first didn't seem to have an effect) and I just hope they stop now. Puts me off buying more, even though the product is good.

Does the job no ride up

Very easy.
Very happy with product red out of stock. will get next time.
Happy that is why I re-ordered and will do again.

Amazing Fire Balls

Bought the fire balls, shorter length pair for my husband a few weeks ago, he absolutely loves them, he says they feel amazing on, very comfortable indeed, he said his little fella is chuffed too, he raved on so much another 4 pair have been ordered

Game changing!

I got these for my other half and my dad, they both agreed they are game changing undies! If you're in two minds about ordering just go for it you won't regret it!

Kresimir Radosavljevic

Kresimir RadosavljevicFlynn 2615, ACT

The best

The best underwear I ever had.After bought 1 pair i did purchased 4 more.Feels great.comfortable and easy to order. Recommend to everyone.

Please never stop making these

As long as you are making these panties I will buy them and nothing else..
so comfy I forget I’m even wearing them.. 10 out of 10..

Unbelievably comfortable

I saw the adverts and thought I would give them a shot. Ordered four pair, first fit was marvelous so comfortable must get some more.

Amazing

I've always suffered with chafing and never been able to do alot of exercise now I can easily walk miles with out any pain.

These are a must have

These shorts are great you can feel the air going through very comfortable ordered 7 pairs now ordered another 7 well impressed with them. Very easy to order and they are very responsive and helpful also they came a few days after being dispatched. Well done step one great product and service.

Alan

Alan Canberra 2600, ACT

Fits an ample bottom and think legs perfectly

Easy to order, would like to see fun colours (pink) extended across larger sizes.
Tried the product due to regular inner thighs chaffing therefore very satisfied as NO Chaffing with Step One.

Sash

SashHunter Region, NSW

Awesome undies

The most comfortable jocks I’ve ever had . Couldn’t wear anything else ever again. If you don’t own a pair you don’t know what you’re missing. Would highly recommend them . Cheers guys.

Best underpants ever !! Pants down

This is my second purchase, I bought 7 pairs about 18 months ago I go hard on my jocks and these are theeeee bizzzzzzz just bought 15 pair to get the cheaper rate , worth every cent love emmm

John Ohalloran

John OhalloranGippsland, VIC

They are so good I purchased some more

I am totally satisfied with everything as the whole process is very easy and I will recommend step one to everyone I know

supachik1

supachik1New South Wales

Like wearing nothing!

Bought a pair for an overseas friend who was struggling with the heat. He said it was like wearing nothing!

No more Golfers' Butt!

All golfers will have suffered from bum chaffing, particularly on hot, sweaty days. You may use chaffing cream, talc or vaseline to avoid this condition, but Step One solves all your problems.

I will never play another round of golf without them.

the best i have ever used ,so comfortable,no chaffing , just great

intend to buy even more , have a couple now ,brilliant , deserves to win a design award
dreat quality, very easy to order

Jack

JackSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are great!!! Honestly would never go back to wearing anything else!!!

I bought seven pairs!! They turned out to be super comfy, I came back and bought another 6! I could never imagine wearing anything else, and just thinking about having to makes me cringe!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews