Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would be perfect if it wasnt for the email spam

I didnt signup to any mailing list, just simply purchased the clothes and now suffering as a result. Such a terrible design from this company!

The clothes themselves are a lot more darker/olive green rather than the highligher green on the website, when compared to workware green shirts, these dacks come out as yellow in comparison. Very disappointing product.

Timothy

First pair I put on, has a hole in it!

Decided to buy a 4 pack, the first pair I pull out of my draw has a hole in the crotch! Probably not worth the 100 bucks, pretty disappointing.

Rhys
Rhys

Apparently there is a replacement pair on the way, been msg Brad, Sid and Jordy? Wanted a full refund, won't be buying more or recommending these to my mates after all the stuff around.
Thanx

Has been the best thing I have ever got, its so worth it

It was easy to find the right pair and the quality of these are 10/10 and I am very happy I did

Joshua B.

Joshua B.Wheatbelt, WA

Absolutely amazing

Originally I got this over a month ago and it never came but when I emailed them about it I got an instant reply from there amazing customer service saying they could give me the refund or get a replacement sent over and when I asked for the replacement I got it in under 2 weeks which is amazing, they fit like a charm and are very comfy. Tho the prices are a little bit too pricey for just one pair it makes sense for its amazing comfort making a very nice luxury item. But besides that. amazing and wonderful customer service, would buy more in the future when I have enough spare money to spend.

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperSydney, NSW

Perfect Gift

I brought 1 pair as a gift and I guess trail for my Partner. He now wears boxer shorts with no support.
He put them on straight away and he loves them. He felt very comfortable in them and even walked around the house with just his "Step Ones" on and a Tee shirt.

CalebPerth, WA

Decent but not what I was hoping for.

Caleb

Not true to advertising. Uncomfortable.

Underwear advertising that they won’t ride up causing wedgies.personally I have never experienced so many in one day. Two stars because they are light and breathable at least, but uncomfortable.

jellietiah

jellietiahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You sweat just as much as in other underware.

For me they are no different to my other jocks. I sweat just as much as before. Cotton is better. Step One expensive. Will not buy anymore. Navigation was easy on site.

Jarrod W.

Jarrod W.Gippsland, VIC

Don't Buy!!

After some time in use the fabric started to fade and material began to lose its quality and Ive only had them for about 4 months. Very expensive for what they turn out to be. But I did enjoy the first few months.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Ride up and roll down shouble be the new name

Wow , have never had a pair like this . I see the big guys in the ad have no issues with riding up or rolling down .im not the smallest person out there but as soon as I pit a pair on I have the band keep rolling over it self . Also have to keep pulling them down because they keep lifting up . My new 5 pairs whent straight in the bin still in the little black bags . Totall waste of money!!!!!!

Andrew James

Andrew JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

Product doesn’t match pictures on website or TV advertising.

The waist elastic band on my shorts is half the thickness compared to what’s advertised.

Apart from that the product quality is not the same as Bonds etc.

Comfortable but terribly quick to fall apart

Bought a pair to try, loved them so bought 4 more. Within one week two of them started to get a tear on the seam of the waist elastic. They do what they say they do just wish the build quality was better.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

747800Sydney, NSW

Original boxers were better

I purchased a pair ages ago and thought they were good.

I went to buy now five or six pairs only to discover they have changed the design and they are not as comfy and they have also changed the materials they make them with so they don't feel as good as they once did.

Feel a bit annoyed that this has happened without communication and currently contemplating returning them as they aren't as good as some store bought ones.

Really comfortable

Tried the brief's on as soon as the postman gave them to me, obviously I waited until he had gone! WOW they are great, it feels like someone is holding your junk in a really supportive way, they fit really, really well and makes your butt look fit and perky, I will be ordering some of these again very soon. All the hype/adverts are true, Better!

Underwear Shops & Brands

They are OK.... But wouldn't buy again!

Bought these for my boyfriend after seeing the ad (g8 marketing) but they aren't ideal for the stocky fellow. Although the fabric is nice and soft the elastic on top is flimsy making it constantly bend... A couple months in this is all crinkled and they falling apart. Maybe ideal for the skinny fellas not not for my man!

Maria S.
Maria S.

Thanks Taliah.... They fit fine any bigger they would have fallen off. Don't think that the product is faulty the band just too flimsy.

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

Not happy.

I ordered two pairs One black and one purple in long. I received two black pairs in short. Im having trouble getting in contact with them to sort it. Not happy.

Greg T.Step One

They’re OK. Are they worth £17?

They arrived super quickly and I genuinely couldn’t wait to try them on because of all the positive reviews and great marketing claims. However, when I did my wife couldn’t contain herself as they’re see through from behind, which left me feeling a bit disappointed. I certainly won’t be squatting in them in public like the adverts! Not worth £17 a pair in my opinion.

Craig
Craig

Thanks for your reply. I did follow the sizing guide. Perhaps I needed the large... I already had them replaced with the boxer type to see if they were any better and they weren’t. Sadly, I now have two pairs that I won’t wear.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

No as comfortable as I was hoping for

First of, I thought the service I received was 1st class. Very prompt.

However, I still find that the shorts ride up easily. I have pretty muscular legs and have always had an issue with shorts riding up and chaffing. Unfortunately, these were no different. I thought about ordering the next size up, but then the waist will probably be too big.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews