Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Rami G

Rami GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price tag

Bought these because of all the 5 star reviews with some hope in them delivering what they advertise, unfortunately for me that was not the case.

First pair came with holes in them, where was the quality control?!

They’re getting 3 stars because of how quickly they fixed the issue and sent me out a new pair, however they definitely do ride up, they definitely do not wick sweat away, they’re about as good as a 3 pack for the same price from Big W, guess I’ll keep looking.

Jeremy C.

Jeremy C.Sydney, NSW

False advertising. Terrible product.

I honestly don't understand all the high ratings? They specify that the underwear does not ride up yet I bought 4 pairs and they all do..... false advertisement. Very expensive for what they are also. Won't consider them again.

Good, but expensive

Good fitting boxers, even at $25 a pair with multi buy it still expensive. About $8 a pair too expensive!! I have now purchased 8 pairs and i am very happy with them

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

RobPerth, WA

Really wanted these to be great, but they just aren’t.

Greg T.Step One

Elastic curls like a rope around waist quickly.

The undies are super comfortable but with all pairs the elastic curls up like a rope so just end up going back to other brands that don’t do this. That’s the only draw back and if they got rid of the rope strangling and better elastic they quirk be perfect. Hope this helps you guys with product development.

Ian from Albany

Ian from AlbanyGreat Southern, WA

Great work, but please you need to make them for the larger gentry i.e. Aussie big guys?

Great advertisements and I am looking at purchasing many once the size range increases - PLEASE.
There is a HUGE market awaiting your manufacturing side and the quality is there so its "add a bit" and a new world awaits!

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once again step one I found even the longer boxer briefs in a larger size rode up straight away and were uncomfortable

Let down again, I would try the longer briefs in a medium instead of large but I feel it would be a waste of money, not sure why I'm having no luck with these

Hey Jack
Appreciate your comments. If you've tried both styles, then we are more than happy to give you a full refund on your first pair. Obviously you keep both pairs we've sent you.
Sorry it hasn't worked out!
Best, Greg

Unfortunately not satisfied.

Bought these 2 months ago for partner and already elastic waist rolls down and 2 chaffing episodes. With larger thighs my partner was hopeful. Quick delivery but product doesn't last. Waist band starting to Frey. Poor quality. Stick to Kmart. Cheap and last same amount of time.

Not satisfied
Not satisfied

I have already emailed weeks ago and been forgotten about

Greg T.Step One

Can you please resend that email now to info@stepone.life and I'll check for it now. Really sorry about this.
Greg

A flattering package

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

These ride up like a shonky?!

Brought 4 pair they rode up so much took advice and got the longer ones (like 30mm longer) I thought thats not going to make any difference and was right they just ride up and bunch up so much its ridiculous, tried different sizes as well, tried about 10 other brands as well in my quest but all pretty average until I found Kmart alpha sports long briefs $8 and they are exceptional, someone in one of these reviews mentioned them. The step ones do feel nice when you first pug them on until you move like 30 seconds later they just ride hard

Danial Beinke

Danial BeinkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

as a 2nd time returning customer

sadly 1st order sizing was too big BUT I stuck with them for a few months, now with no more elastic rubbing inner leg rashes I've returned for MORE <3

Adam W

Adam WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

As per normal underwear they split so just the same as normal brands - just more expensive- bought 6 pairs after the glowing reviews- never again. Really disappointing as I wanted them to be great

I was offered support and comfort, all I received was thin fabric undies offering no support.

The cheapest underwear if ever seen, and for your price that's ridiculous. They offered no support, I purchased them for support while riding sports bikes, very disappointed in the product.

Greg T.Step One

Not as good as they make out but still comfortable

I actually believed the hype and ordered 7 pairs as my first order.
I have large legs and these underpants are not tight enough on my legs to prevent ride up, in fact even putting on long pants pushed them up the legs, where as the lycra ones I use to prevent chaffing do not.
Other than that the material does feel really nice and soft. But if your expecting the "never ride up" and "never have to adjust again" is simply not true. They are actually a bit annoying like that
I wont be going back to buy more, but wont slam them down either.

CHAFE

Very disappointed! I purchased them about 4 weeks ago in preparation for summer hoping to avoid CHAFE a bit better. First warmer day and I can barley walk it's that bad. I'm not a big man just active with work and these are no better than the cheapo underwear you get from any shop.

Joanne

Joanne

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Dave N.Step One

LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews