Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 276)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
MIXKA

MIXKAThe Mallee, VIC

Just one word FANTASTIC

These are the best things i have ever bought they fit great keep you from chafing keep you dry and keep everything in place. I bought 4 to try after the first day i bought 3 more so i can wear one everyday thrown all my old ones out and feel a lot better you gotta try them they are FANTASTIC

Love these, when are the new colours coming?

Hi all, love these, they fit great, don’t ride up and the quality is fantastic. Can’t commend them enough.
Where are the new colours your advertising though? Just ordered the new Jellyfish colour but would like to order the yellow, pink etc... too.

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Exceptional customer service

I bought my husband some long shorts and he wasn’t sure whether he liked them - they were a bit too long for his preference. I reached out to Step One to explain and they responded lightening fast with options to replace. We haven’t got the free new pair yet, but I can’t speak highly enough of the response and friendly service. Hopefully the new pair are great for my husband and we order lots more!

John Scott

John ScottGoldfields, WA

Awesome underwear

Can’t live without them I needed these 25 years ago. I’ve always suffered with chaffing now I don’t I’m over the world I’m so glad I took a change all me other underwear are in the bin now . I’ve just ordered another 4 pairs

Roert

RoertSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m back for more

They are so comfortable I’m back for more with 2 pairs going to my 88 year old father in law

Deb J

Deb JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

True comfort and so supportive.

My husband is rapt with his Stepone boxers. He wishes they were around when he was playing sport in his younger days.

Found white stuff

I found white in my step one underwear when I took it out of the package I am so disappointed

Step One
Chay A.Step One

My grandsons love to wear them

Website is very easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the size range and accuracy of size. They last,colours don’t run and they keep their shape.

Great product

Great product and superb fit as I’ve been wearing boxer shorts since the early eighties. I thought I would give them a try and I’ve just ordered a few more pairs

Underwear Shops & Brands

My dad says they are the best he had ever had. So quick and easy to order.

My dad is completely satisfied. They are comfiest under wear he has had so much so he asked if I could order some more.

Lochlan Miller

Lochlan MillerPerth, WA

Customer Service Outstanding!!

So I ordered my second set of 4 Step One Underwear and was keen as ever to get them, until they didn't show up at my doorstep, after questioning Australia Post they basically gave me the cold shoulder but after speaking to Jordy from Customer Support, Australia Post was contacted and was discovered that they were delivered to the wrong address. 4 new pairs were sent out me no questions asked and no hassles at all. Thanks to Jordy for making the process so easy and such a quick resolution to the issue, dead set legends.

Great wear

Easy to navigate and find what i wanted
Great range of sizes as well as colours
What i bought fitted great im a big guys so to find underwear that works with me was great

Great boxers

Simple and easy online shop with a good selection of colors. When I tried the first pair on I knew I would be buying more they are great. Very good quality and very very comfortable, just waiting on my second delivery

Outstanding comfort!

Extremely comfortable to wear. These have helped reduce sweat patches (swamp butt) and absolute no 'riding up' with these. The store and site were easy to use and fun to look through. The company has a great sense of humour.

100% perfect

Ordered on the Tuesday; was at mine on the Saturday as promised.... tried them on and ordered another 7 pairs straight away
Fantastic quality... they dont ride up ...
Fully recommended

Perfect in every way

Easy to order just buy one pair first and I guarantee you will get more I’ve got one of each colour best ive ever worn

Brought for family

The site was quick and easy to navigate with a range of payment options.
Nephew can't get enough of these, best pants he's ever had he said..

Adjusting

My wife says I'm always adjusting myself, but with these I am tending to find that is lessening. A great purchase.

Graham Maddison

Graham MaddisonWheatbelt, WA

Great product. The other brands might as well stop production

I am very happy with the Step One briefs. Super comfortable , no more adjusting or nut cutting . I am that satisfied with the first pack that I have ordered another pack . All the other brand of briefs have been hoisted in the bin.

If only I’d known sooner!!

My wife has always told me how important comfortable underwear is to feel good. I didn’t take much notice and for years just bought underwear when I needed to. I saw the ad on line and thought I’ll give these Step One ‘s a go. Man, she was right!! So comfortable from the moment you put them on. They do everything they say they do and I’m converted. Just waiting for my next 4 pairs to arrive. Excellent stuff, get some!!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews