Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 194)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

3,871 reviews

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Ben H.

Ben H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable underwear and great customer service.

Purchased 4 pairs of boxers, each a different colour. Throughly using them for about a month and i discovered pilling/bobbling on 2 of the 4 pairs despite using them all roughly the same amount. I reached out to step one and they were very fast in their replies. Eventually they replaced the 2 damaged pairs free of charge and submitted a report to their supplier. Excellect communication very easy to work with.

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best underwear ever worn

Most comfortable product of underwear ever worn. Easy to follow website to cart service, prompt customer service. Great variety of colours & style.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent product and so very, very comfortable. Beautifully soft and a perfect fit. Totally Ned Flanders. 10/10.

Very easy to find what I wanted with an excellent range. Easily the most comfortable underwear I have worn 10/10

Nikola S.

Nikola S.Southwest, VIC

That are as good as they say I’ve bought 12 pairs and plan on getting more cheers

They support the boys perfect for this hot weather sitting in my step ones with the aircon on love it

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Great realy comfortable best around why not black and white

1 very easy
2 fairly good need a white
3 great quality best around very comfortable
And a great fit

Dazza

DazzaPerth, WA

Best boxers on the market

Being a man who has been blessed with substantial thighs I was delighted when I discovered step one. I had a pair rip from my first batch and the team at step one replaced them quickly with no questions.

Thanks step one, you’ve got a customer for life!

They’re pretty good

Super comfortable but a few pairs got holes in them after like two weeks. Durability isn’t fantastic. They’re okay though.

Shanza Tambourine

Shanza TambourineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Throw out the holey jocks!

I have never heard my husband get this excited for new jocks. Had I known that he didn’t like K-Mart jocks years ago, this would have been a game changer. This bloke is running around the house in his new jocks, he’s showing them to his colleagues on zoom and finally (thank you Step One) throwing out his old jocks with holes in that I haven’t been allowed to bin. Win for him, win for me. Happy husband, happy wife!

Lee Z

Lee Z

5 Stars for Durability

My husband works in the hot sun and had a problem with chaffing. I bought him a bunch of Step One undies coming up 2 years ago. These are all he wears now, and aside from a little colour fade, they are as good as the day I bought them. Have tried many other bamboo brands, but they are in completely different orbits. You can’t go wrong with Step One. Thank you!

Absolutely Amazing

What a product!! I am so glad I ordered it. It was very easy to order online and it arrived shortly after my order. I spoke to the customer service team as it was longer than I had anticipated. A new one was sent to me. NO questions asked. Great customer service and great product. I will be replacing all my underwear.

Exactly as advertised.

Recieved my order today. I was dubious this was just a sales pitch and that the product probably wasn't as good as advertised so I wasn't going to buy. Then my nephew said he had bought some and they were superb. Well he was right. The most comfortable boxer breifs I have ever owned. I will be ordering more they are worth the price. Thanks

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Step One!!

Had to exchange sizes & the process was made simple by the great customer service I received from start to finish. Thank you very much

First pair I put on, has a hole in it!

Decided to buy a 4 pack, the first pair I pull out of my draw has a hole in the crotch! Probably not worth the 100 bucks, pretty disappointing.

Rhys
Rhys

Apparently there is a replacement pair on the way, been msg Brad, Sid and Jordy? Wanted a full refund, won't be buying more or recommending these to my mates after all the stuff around.
Thanx

Underwear Shops & Brands

Awesome underwear!!! Absolutely Love them!!

Best and most comfortable underwear that I have ever worn! Excellent quality, customer service and comunications!! Very highly recommended! Excellent!!

Suz

SuzBristol

Amazing product and customer care

I found what I was looking for straight away, was easy to order and pay, delivery was quicker than I thought!

I had ordered 1 pair before and my partner loved them, so I ordered some more only I ordered the wrong size, i realised when They were delivered and opened a pair, I emailed straight them and got a reply straight away, advising me to send the unopened pairs back and they would send the correct size out once I proved postage, the customer care I got was quick, and very efficient,

Would recommend this company to any one and the product is true to the description, very comfy my man loves them!

Thank you for a great experience!

PerthResident

PerthResidentPerth, WA

Bought one...never bought another.

Hey mate,
We’re really sorry to hear that they didn’t work out for you. We appreciate your feedback as it always helps if we decided to make changes to our product in the future.
Thanks,
Taliah

Excellent product

Sadly through no fault of the company had to return. Within 5 mins of emailing the receipt refunded- amazing service

Absolute game changer!!!!

like no other boxer or brief I've ever worn. Absolute life savers. No more chafe. No more readjustment. Comfort personified!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews