Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 271)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
Listing monitored by Step One

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Andrew
AndrewGreat Southern, WA

The Best Grundies ever

These are the most comfortable undies i have ever had, they don't ride up they don't feel uncomfortable ever. I had an issue with one pair which i let them know about incase there was an issue with quality control, they replaced them no questions asked, spot on presale during sale and after sale service

Warwick Davis
Warwick DavisPerth, WA

These things are incredible

Let me start by saying, I am a hairy man with chunky legs. Easy to navigate the page yada yada, but seriously, these things are amazing. Hands down the most comfy jocks i've owned and they breathe!

Son loves them

Bought a pair for our son. He is a competitive cyclist so is very slim but with extremely large thighs. We could never find comfortable underwear for him. These fit him perfectly. They are snug around his butt and stretchy enough not to cut off circulation to his legs. I originally only bought one pair, as we are only pensioners. He is now in university and financially things are tight. One thing he always finds money for is his StepOnes. He loves them and recommends them to all his friends.

Great underwear

They are great to wear and very comfortable but unfortunately mine have fallen apart and started ripping on the seems

They do ride up!

Contrary to their claim they do ride up so I won’t be buying anymore. Other brands are better for me.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Mike, they definitely shouldn't be doing that! It might be a sizing issue... please jump on our site so we can organise another size for free or a refund for you, under our First Pair Guarantee :) https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Boxers coming apart after 4 months

I purchased 7 boxers about 4 months ago the boxers are really comfortable. I have always wash on a cold wash. But the down side to them they are starting to fray and material coming away from the elastic waistband to what sucks because they are not cheap.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Raj, so sorry to hear this mate. We're happy to replace these for you under our One Year Manufacturer's Warranty, please follow the link: https://stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

Bought for my partner...now buying even more to keep him and his manhood comfortable

Bought a "test pair" for my partner as hes always moaning about his boxers, but didnt want to buy loads as they're quite pricey, hes said that they're the best boxers he's ever had, dont ride up, twist or move when hes sat in his lorry at work, easy to get on and very comfortable...and now here I am buying more, trying to replace all his current supermarket ones with these over the next few weeks. Itll stop him moaning so I guess it's worth it. Plus they keep his manhood cool and comfy...great for those little swimmers.

Fantastic Customer Service

Products very comfortable my son loves them, will definitely be buying again. Customer service very professional, helpful and friendly, I contacted them after my first order was lost in transit, nothing was too much trouble and a replacement order was sent and received within a week.

The best ever

They fit great comfortable dont ride up and no problems easy to order no fuss web page i get more when colour chooses come out

Underwear Shops & Brands

Converted. No looking back.

Previous suffering with chaffed inner thighs. No more. Smooth, lightweight very comfortable almost feels like you aren’t wearing them! Not had any issues with them riding up either.
Great colours. Loving the butter nuts at the moment. Tried one pair initially. Bought 4 more! Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Great guarantee which I hope I don’t need to use.

Most comfortable boxers ever

Simply the most comfortable boxers I’ve ever bought, plenty of room for the fellas and no ride up at all

Amazing

These are amazing to wear, well worth the money. Very comfortable, don't ride up my legs like others in the past. Would highly recommend.

Husband loves them!

Bought a pair for the hubby to try and he loves them, now I’ve ordered him 3 more pairs and bought a pair for my dad to try too.

Love the colours, he thinks they are super comfortable, stopped any chaffing.

I’ve found the ordering process super easy and they arrived really quickly each time.

I’m positive we will be ordering more in the future too.

Why didn’t I buy some earlier!!

The website is very easy to use, the boxers are so comfortable they keep everything where it should be hahaha. Won’t wear anything else now. Just ordered another 7 pairs will give my son a couple off pairs to try! So no doubt I will be back for more.

The perfect solution for comfort

Excellent product I wish I’d bought earlier they are so comfortable. Now ordering more to replace all my underwear and looking forward to a more comfortable life with the bamboo underwear which I would recommend to all men. Many thanks to Dtep one for their prompt service. Thank you

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't believe how comfortable these are

great advertising that got me in, and so easy to order online. good range of colors and sizing. This product is unbelievably comfortable and soft to wear, feel as if your'e not wearing any, ordered another 5 pair. Highly Recommend.

Comfort with equal

On entering the site it is as easy as you like to find the items you need.
I am a 36 to 38 waste, 6’ 3” tall find the L size slightly snug, but XL hold everything in place
nicely and very comfortable.

Stepone customer service and communication excellent.

Absolutely brilliant

I can no longer wear boxers from anywhere else. These are so comfy it's untrue.

I bought my first 3 pairs about 8 months ago and they are still perfect.

Other people's bad reviews seem to be their stupidity or the fact they are scruffs.

Buy the right size wear clean pants EVERY DAY and I'm sure you will find them perfect.

Elise
Elise South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent the best ever

Fantastic underwear boxer briefs , I can’t believe after 37 years I now have no chafing , no riding up its amazing the best underwear I have ever owned . Great quality and price

Dan
DanVictoria

Great Product and Support

Great product, does as add states. Had issue with shipping 1 time, step one support were prompt and helpful. Very satisfied with outcome. Thanks.

Jaime
JaimeDarling Downs, QLD

Best Jocks EVER

The ease of ordering is fantastic.
I purchased underwear for hubby and my teenage son (different styles)
I ordered EOFY sale which was awesome price wise, unfortunately I was limited in colour choices for various sizes (no biggy though)
Customer service is great! Easy to contact and quick to respond.
As usual the quality of the product is A1.
My hubby and son will not WEAR any other.

Wouldn't wear anything else after these!

Online store is very easy to use. These boxes are the most comfortable I've ever used so keep coming back to buy more. I'm literally throwing my old ones out !

My boys love them

I have 4 sons I bought them their first pair of step ones at Christmas time, they love them, I have just purchased another set for them all. The quality is great they look no different from brand new! Very satisfied, definitely value for your money. Thank you.

I told him he would love them

I have been nagging my husband to get them, he said he would never wear anything but briefs. I ordered one.
He said they were ok. He asked me to buy a couple now. I know he loves them.

These are great undies, you really area amazed at the comfort, have gone from two pairs to 8 pairs.

The store was ok to investigate, the product range was good, I am extremely happy with my products, I can now wear a special pair every day``