Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 208)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Spot on these!

Well chuffed with these. Having thicker legs and working in a hot kitchen all day , these are. Godsend for chaffing! The only issue I have is whenever I bend down they fall down a bit, revealing my builders bum each time!

BJN

BJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby Loves them

Initially bought 4 pairs for husband to try due to his work and needing comfortable under garments.
Are absolutely fabulous wish we found these sooner. Comfortable, great quality and supportive.Exactly what he needed. Bought 4 more highly recommend.

twilli

twilli

Eliminate the chub rub!

Bought 4 pairs for hefty hubby for christmas. He loved them so much we came back for seconds and have bought enough to replace all the others. He loves the kiwi colour.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Don't give in to buying only one pair!!

Jaclyn Riding

Jaclyn RidingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it very comfy

Love this brand very nice design, very comfortable to wear and fantastic quality will be buying from them again and very easy to navigate through the store.

Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Undies husband ever had

Husband said they best ever and asked me to order more! The more you order the cheaper per item too!!

Makes me hot as

They say these are nice and cool but for some reason they make me unbelievably hot, hot as the sun. they are comfy as but are too bloody hot

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Super Impressed

Super ImpressedQueensland

Very Happy Son!

Purchased one pair initially for my teen son who suffers a terrible skin condition (exacerbated by chaffing) to the point where he could hardly walk. Never have we found any type of underwear that compares to the comfort he gets from wearing Step One. Initially the cost put us off but not any more! The relief he has from these boxers is worth the value. Needless to say, more pairs were ordered.

Penny

PennyCentral Queensland, QLD

My husband loves his trunks!

I recently bought a pair of trunks for my husband to try. I have since ordered another 7 pairs following his glowing report about them. He tells me they’re light and comfortable, and he’s really happy with them. You can’t do much better than that - thank you Step One!

Jason H.

Jason H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Where have these been all of my life ???

I live n the Wide Bay area in Queensland. Humidity has always been the enemy to any underwear I have tried up here. My wife purchased these Step Ones as a Christmas present. They by far are the best pair jocks I have ever worn. They don't ride up when you sweat and they seem to feel cooler when worn. Definitely going to get some more.

these are amazing

ok so at my work my underwear was riding up and the denim was chaffing on my thighs so I decided to try these out and see how they went.
these are the comfiest undies i have ever had, they fit perfectly and are so breathable they feel barely-there will deffs be ordering more of these

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kiwi fruits colour

Ordered the limited edition kiwi fruits colour expecting a vibrant, almost neon green, but instead the colour is dull and the brightness is not what was expected. Otherwise the quality is great as always. Just be wary that the kiwi fruits colour is not as shown.

Get Some...

The best underwear i have ever bought and worn. That comfortable, you feel like you've gone commando :) Step one, get some!!

Sean

SeanDarling Downs, QLD

Best jocks I've ever bought!!!!

I've just worn my step ones for the first time today and I am absolutely converted... they are the BEST undies I've ever worn.

Ailsa

AilsaSydney Surrounds, NSW

for my son

The site is eay to use. Options are available. Cost is up front so you know exactly what you are paying for. 1st order placed was present for my son. 2nd order placed today at his request. Comfortable and cool to wear ge tells me.

Tracy

TracySouth Australia

Converted

Been seeing the TV adverts for months, finally gave in and bought my hubby a pair for Christmas, he is converted! he says they are super comfortable, don't ride up, no chaffing and keep him cool, they tick all the boxes, have just placed a second order, they are a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it. great choice of colours, website easy to navigate and great quality.

As Advertised

It does and fits everything it says on the Tin. Bought 1, liked em now buying more. Great if you suffer from chafing

No riding up or chafing

Easy store navigation ... great colour choice ... my husband very happy With the fit ... will be ordering more as soon as possible ... Recommend

Lee

Lee

Finally!! Great Undies!!

Feeling the comfort.

So good I bought 15 more. I can definitely feel the difference from cotton ones, it’s about time us men had the luxury of silky smooth underwear.
No more Bweaty Sollocks or crushed nuts,