Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Cam

CamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great gear

These are incredibly comfortable underwear... i seriously doubt i will wear anything else from now on.........
I absolutely would definately recommend them to anyone and everyone .
Cant wait to get more

Angus

AngusPerth, WA

Great quality underwear

The online store is pretty easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. The product range is decent although could have more. The underwear is probably the best I have ever bought honestly, does a pretty amazing job and feels good, doesn't chafe which is great and perfect for my needs although it does ride up only a slight bit but still doesn't stop how comfortable it is.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Laurie

LaurieMid North Coast, NSW

Premature wear

Great underwear and very comfortable however after only a couple of months my step one undies are wearing through in the crotch area. I am disappointed in the fact that they will soon be unusable after such a short time

Alex S

Alex S

They’re good... but not quite great

Don’t get me wrong, these undies are very comfortable and have become my new daily choice of underwear, however the build quality isn’t fantastic. I find they last for about 6 months before developing a hole or before the elastic around the waist starts folding in on itself. At first they’re great, then the older they get, the more the elastic seems to fold and curl as you’re wearing them, resulting in you constantly having to unroll them before repeating the process 5 minutes later.

My only other criticism would be that they’re very plain. The option of some design or patterns would be cool instead of just single colours.

Daniel

Daniel

Good but expensive and doesn't last long, same model from tradie is half price

I like Stepone and have 8pairs, they are better than most other brands but they don't last long. I just got the bamboo no chafe from Tradie and they are the same for half price.

Very happy with product they do feel great

Great undies very comfy pitty they weren’t made in Australia the price was a bit up there for being made in China so far they are wearing well easy to order on line and no drama with delivery

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Different colours

I have to wear a 4xl now and I would like more colour options instead of only black ones. Would love some blue ones or some green ones or aqua ones

Good fitting and value

Works to stop chafing. Good stretch. Doesn't ride up. So far so good. Could be a bit cheaper.

A good product.

A very good product which are well made and very comfortable to wear. I have reordered some more and look forward to delivery. One complaint I make is that they are very expensive.

Great but are they the best?

Happy with my trunks. Glad I went for the shorter ones leg is plenty long enough for me. I bought 1 pair to try out wore them for a day. Wasn’t sure about them when I first put them on. But by the end of the day I didn’t know I was wearing them. I think the waist band could be improved maybe a little but that’s just a minor thing. I’m a little bit tubby so always have problems with waist bands. To be fair they are probably the most comfortable trunks I have had and I’ve tried a few. I’ve ordered another 4 pairs. Are they the most comfortable trunks ever, they are so far. My only gripe would be the price They’re not cheap.

Trunks

Great underwear, does what they say, no riding up, chaffing etc. nice colours and easy to follow website, just a bit to expensive I will be buying another pair sometime tho.

Like them lots

LOOKS GREAT

Unfortunately, I cannot comment too much on these. I purchased them after seeing them advertised on tv, for my brother who lives in Turkey. Sorry to say that when i sent them to someone in the UK ( along with a lot of other goodies), the Hermes courier has very kindly lost them and everything else i sent. So, all i can say is, they looke really good quality, and exceptionally lightweight. I will need to send for another pair and try sending them again. I must say, the service i have received from Step One has been fantastic.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Almost perfect, but I no longer buy any other brand except StepOne!

comfortable

Simple and easy to use website. Great product, helps keep my hernia in check, I have been searching for a while, so far these are the best. I would recommend them.
Sorry only 4 stars, the only drawback is they are a little expensive.

They are amazing but also a complete let down!

Really comfy but I've had a pair for three weeks now I have washed them every day and they dry super quick! Sometimes I wear them dry but they have started to fall apart. They have Pilling on the lycra panels that has now made them chafe and holes in the other material. I will buy more but they are very expensive for not lasting very long!!!!! So life expectancy of 21 days is............
If I had 7 pairs they would only last 187 days.
At £15.00 a pair so £200.00 a year on boxers

GREAT PRODUCT

I Have been wearing them for only 2 days and cant believe how much they make a difference, when working on machines and the sweat factor doesn't seem to be there.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews