Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Customer sevice/product

This product is perfect, both myself and my son have had no chaffing since wearing step ones , we first tried them in April/May and we will never go back to normal shop ones. Customer service is fantastic and very easy to deal with, I highly recommend step ones, you will never regret it.

Lachlan

LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I ordered the wrong size by mistake and thought I’d try them out anyway to see if they would stretch. Eric and Jordy were both very helpful. Not usually the kind of person to return something but they made it very easy. Will definitely be ordering more. Thanks heaps guys 11 out of 10.

Aaron T.

Aaron T.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and amazing product

These briefs feel absolutely amazing, they are comfy and light. Had to make a size change and the customer service was exceptional as well

Graham B.

Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Service

Site was very informative. Range was better than other products claiming to be of same quality.
Quality, excellent, very comfortable.

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Super product and Customer Service

Purchase 4 pairs of boxers for sons who play football/golf. They love them! In error ordered 1 incorrectly. Sid so helpful! Replacement on the way! Great no hassle customer service.

Comfy undies excellent customer service

These are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn , I have thrown out all of my other undies! I had to do a warranty claim on two pairs however the customer service and response times are second to none ! I would definitely recommend that all guys try Stepones you won't regret it!

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Stuart

Stuart

Great product and fantastic service.

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

Fantastic company very quick with postage and Communications.

Fantastic company. Very pleased with there service, quick postage and Fantastic customer service. I recommend this company very highly . I'll be using them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Outstanding, high quality customer service.

I initially ordered two medium size pairs, which, to my dismay didn’t fit me because of my unusually thick legs (waist is below 85cm), however the customer service team was kind enough to respond in a swift and timely manner, Jordy was very courteous towards me and offered me a replacement under their first pair guarantee policy. Despite the boxers not fitting me, I can confidently say they’re the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever had the chance to wear. Wouldn’t wear anything else.

Josef Liebhardt

Josef LiebhardtSydney, NSW

Cool and soft

The Boxer Briefs I recently purchased are really great.
They are soft, cool and feel good and, most importantly,
they feature a pouch to stow away in comfort all the
“Essentials” God has given us,

Josef

Great customer service

I had an issue with the size I ordered contacted the team and with no trouble at all they have sorted it for me and sent out a new size. amazing service

Eamonn W.

Eamonn W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Undies super comfy, best customer service out.

The underwear is super comfortable, and kept true to their promises. The customer service was even better, and responded within minutes. They were very helpful, and I was very happy with the outcome of the customer service.

Brilliant

Had a problem fixed and refunded without a hassle very very very friendly staff. The problem was also resolved within a matter of a day to a day and a half no complaints with the people just had a bad experience with one pair of undies but would Ben willing to try again

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy, they ripped 2 weeks after I got them

My wife bought these step one boxers for me, but after 2 week they ripped. Emailed step one and didn't get a response. I would not recommend buy these boxers if the company not going to respond to faulty product

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Brad

I have already put in a warranty claim and your company did nothing.

Shane W.

Shane W.Hunter Region, NSW

Not built to last

Bought 15 pairs and out of them 13 pairs the elastic band crumpled and became really uncomfortable to wear, for the price they aren’t worth it, contacted support with the batch number and all I got back was a “cheers mate, we’ll let the boys know”

Step One
Greg T.Step One

These are perfect. My partner says his underwear has never felt this comfy.

Navigating the website was really easy.
We need to exchange sizes then decided to mix between the long to short leg and the customer service team made this as easy as possible. 5 star service and rating to the stepone team.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews