Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Patrick D.

Patrick D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Feels like im wearing nothing at all!

So glad i made the change.
After years of chafing isuues i finally made the choice to switch to step ones. And in the words of stupid sexy flanders it seriously feels like your wearing nothing all.
I do recommend getting a size bigger than what you would normally wear in regular undies as the sizes are abit defferent.
And had no issues getting mine replaced with the correct size using thier wonderful guarantee.
100% greatest undies on earth.

Spectacular - exceptional customer service

Online store was easy to navigate and I bought my products on a discount with the Black Friday deals. There could be a wider range of products including a trunk with a fly, and some more colours, but otherwise I was satisfied. There was a defect on one of my pairs, which I contacted the company and they happily replaced free of charge. Would definitely recommend.

Great product, amazing customer support

With bigger legs it's a pain buying underwear. Product doesn't ride and is very comfortable.

After sales support is fantastic too. Ordered 11 pairs, tried one on, decided should have gone a size smaller. Step one exchanged the unopened ones and sent me one extra to replace the pair I tried (as not returnable due to hygiene issues) at no charge.

Only con is that I really don't like the ads lol.

Chris Hubble

Chris HubbleWoodford

These guys rock! Couldn't be more helpful

I had to return 7 pairs that were the wrong size. Entirely my fault. These guys (in particular Jordy) couldn't be more helpful. All sorted on the spot. Not only do they make the best Reg Grundies in the world but they back it up with spectacular service

Carol D.

Carol D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is out of this world !

I saw these advertised and thought they would be excellent for my Son. He is a chef and suffers from chaffing, especially in the summer. So I ordered a pair and then found I had ordered the wrong ones. I sent an email to Step One explaining my mistake.. got a reply straight away, offering another pair for free. wow I thought what a response. I replied to their email asking them to send the new pair direct to my Son’s address. Straight away they replied.. new pair on its way to my Son.. all done and dusted within a few hours. my Son absolutely loves them.. not only for work but he does long walks every day and finds these are excellent for that. THANK YOU STEP ONE

This is my 3rd purchase 2 for hubby & one for my son. I occasionally wear them too how about a womens range

Very satisfied with each aspect easy order, choice & delivery & the help I received when I had to return them for a smaller size

Brilliant fit, awesome quality

My husband was keen to try these undies & now will not wear any other brand. With standard undie stocking filler (although nothing standard about Step One) I decided to get my son a few pairs to be as cool as his dad.

I've accidentally ordered the wrong pair so have had a few interactions with customer service. Speed of reply has been within 30minutes each time friendly, precise email response which leaves me so confident in this brand. They have replaced my wrong order with no fuss. Delivery has been fast.

I have nothing but respect for this company. Pleasure doing business with you.

Matt H.

Matt H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch jocks, with customer service to match.

Love these jocks. So comfy, and eliminates chafing on those hot days.
I received my 4 pairs less than a week after ordering, and noticed 2 small holes in one pair.
Sent off a warranty enquiry at 8pm on a Thursday night, expecting to hear back in a day or two. Wrong!! Within 10 mins, I had heard from customer service, and 5 mins later a new pair of Step One's had been ordered for me.
The customer service was probably the best I've ever experienced. Well done Step One, comfy jocks AND good blokes!!!

Husband said these shorts are so comfortable and breathable material.

So easy to order and customer service is 1st class. The quality of the products are excellent and the company has a wide range of styles and colour.

Jodie

Jodie Western District, VIC

The product feels and looks great. Good quality and great support

I had a small manufacturing issue and contacted the team, and the item was replaced immediately once I sent a photograph of the issue. No need to return the original. I am extremely happy with the product and service of step one

Pece A.

Pece A.Sydney, NSW

Best bang for buck undies

You can't ask for a better product. Keeps your bitts cool and no chafing. Great when your playing soccer, supportive

Ken Carey

Ken CareyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step Ones

Very comfortable and great for Golf to stop chaffing. They have the right amount of support for the Meat and Potatoes.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Supreme comfort

I’m not athletic so that doesn’t matter too much but my cod’s have never been so comfy and the legs don’t ride up so no pinching of the ball bag.

Ben H.

Ben H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable underwear and great customer service.

Purchased 4 pairs of boxers, each a different colour. Throughly using them for about a month and i discovered pilling/bobbling on 2 of the 4 pairs despite using them all roughly the same amount. I reached out to step one and they were very fast in their replies. Eventually they replaced the 2 damaged pairs free of charge and submitted a report to their supplier. Excellect communication very easy to work with.

Underwear Shops & Brands

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

Absolutely Amazing

What a product!! I am so glad I ordered it. It was very easy to order online and it arrived shortly after my order. I spoke to the customer service team as it was longer than I had anticipated. A new one was sent to me. NO questions asked. Great customer service and great product. I will be replacing all my underwear.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Step One!!

Had to exchange sizes & the process was made simple by the great customer service I received from start to finish. Thank you very much

Suz

SuzBristol

Amazing product and customer care

I found what I was looking for straight away, was easy to order and pay, delivery was quicker than I thought!

I had ordered 1 pair before and my partner loved them, so I ordered some more only I ordered the wrong size, i realised when They were delivered and opened a pair, I emailed straight them and got a reply straight away, advising me to send the unopened pairs back and they would send the correct size out once I proved postage, the customer care I got was quick, and very efficient,

Would recommend this company to any one and the product is true to the description, very comfy my man loves them!

Thank you for a great experience!

Excellent product

Sadly through no fault of the company had to return. Within 5 mins of emailing the receipt refunded- amazing service

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews