Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
David S.

David S.Sydney, NSW

Not all they’re hyped up to be.

They are comfortable, but they still ride up. Especially when sitting in the car which is when it’s most frustrating. The cookouts I wanted weren’t available when choosing, even though they are advertised everywhere. Shipping took ages too.

Greg T.Step One
Rev Matthew

Rev MatthewQueensland

New Briefs are second to none

Answer 1 - Was pretty easy to navigate the store
Answer 2 - Surprised that there wasn't more to offer (IE in colour) as well, I had thought you offered jock straps as well?
Answer 3 - Quality of product - Second to none

I have tried the new briefs in several environments (IE working out, sports, formal wear and everyday wear) I find that they live up to their reputation and are a great start to a new generation of Briefs

Jeff H

Jeff HSouthwest, VIC

Great prefect comfortable

Thought I’d try 1 pair first and they were great. Have gone on to buy another 4 pair and will buy more. I’m very satisfied with my purchase and the fit is amazing.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Gavin reynolds

Gavin reynoldsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Damn these undies are comfy

Easy to buy and a great range to choose from. Very satisfied overall with this product.feels like you are wearing nothing at all. I have just ordered 7 more pairs

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the kind words, mate. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

Not a longer leg at all.

These are sold as a longer length. Well
compared to the trunks they probably are but not longer than existing boxers I have. Please have a rethink and make them longer. Sorry

Peter

PeterTasmania

Not doing it for me - Not for the guy with a belly

I was super excited to get the stepone underwear after seeing the ads, I ordered 5 pair straight up. They are a nice material and do feel nice when you first pull them on.. but i have a belly (6ft 90kgs) the band almost instantly rolls down and doubles up causing extra tightness around the waist, and because the band slips down so does the pouch or crutch of the pants so im still adjusting myself still and therefore they dont do what they promise. I think if the band was lower, or the distance between the band and the crutch was shorter so that the band stayed below the belly line they would work.. So im disappointed.

Not all as advertised

I complained that the pouch doesn't work. I have to re adjust continually.
When I complained, yes I was refunded for my first of four pairs but because I have unpackaged the remaining pairs no refund was possible.
I have wondered about the advertising saying that the first pair was refundable ???? Makes no sense.

Greg T.Step One
Barry R
Barry R

I already explained in my review that the pouch doesn’t work, I have to keep re adjusting myself as my testicles keep falling out of the pouch.

James P

James PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising: Briefs ride up worse than almost any other pair of briefs I've ever tried on!

Amr Mustafa

Amr MustafaSydney, NSW

Briefs still ride up, ads were a lie

Underwear Shops & Brands