Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

These ride up like a shonky?!

Brought 4 pair they rode up so much took advice and got the longer ones (like 30mm longer) I thought thats not going to make any difference and was right they just ride up and bunch up so much its ridiculous, tried different sizes as well, tried about 10 other brands as well in my quest but all pretty average until I found Kmart alpha sports long briefs $8 and they are exceptional, someone in one of these reviews mentioned them. The step ones do feel nice when you first pug them on until you move like 30 seconds later they just ride hard

Danial Beinke
Danial BeinkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

as a 2nd time returning customer

sadly 1st order sizing was too big BUT I stuck with them for a few months, now with no more elastic rubbing inner leg rashes I've returned for MORE <3

Adam W
Adam WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

As per normal underwear they split so just the same as normal brands - just more expensive- bought 6 pairs after the glowing reviews- never again. Really disappointing as I wanted them to be great

I was offered support and comfort, all I received was thin fabric undies offering no support.

The cheapest underwear if ever seen, and for your price that's ridiculous. They offered no support, I purchased them for support while riding sports bikes, very disappointed in the product.

Greg T.Step One

Not as good as they make out but still comfortable

I actually believed the hype and ordered 7 pairs as my first order.
I have large legs and these underpants are not tight enough on my legs to prevent ride up, in fact even putting on long pants pushed them up the legs, where as the lycra ones I use to prevent chaffing do not.
Other than that the material does feel really nice and soft. But if your expecting the "never ride up" and "never have to adjust again" is simply not true. They are actually a bit annoying like that
I wont be going back to buy more, but wont slam them down either.

David B.
David B.South East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive business tactics.

My first pair were fantastic, so I ordered 7 more, 5 of which have absolutely no comfort pouch, when I contacted support to resolve this, I was offered only okne pair replacement leaving me with 4 pairs of expensive garbage.... Dave your money the new design is horrible, just go buy cheap crap, because that's what they are now.

CHAFE

Very disappointed! I purchased them about 4 weeks ago in preparation for summer hoping to avoid CHAFE a bit better. First warmer day and I can barley walk it's that bad. I'm not a big man just active with work and these are no better than the cheapo underwear you get from any shop.

Joanne
Joanne

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Dave N.Step One

LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

jay
jaySydney, NSW

It's ok but not worth the hype

I purchased 2 pairs to trial , one boxer brief and one trunk.

I would never again buy the boxer brief as it rides up like everything else. But then again I do admit I got slim legs, maybe for bigger guys this would suit.

The briefs are comfortable. The material is great, very slight ride up. The only thing is needs to harder material to support the "package" section.

Doesn’t deliver on promises

Ok Firstly they ride up. Secondly the band around the top keeps folding In Half making for an uncomfortable experience. Thirdly they don’t support your junk as advertised.
On a plus side they are well made

Kellie S.
Kellie S.Perth, WA

Utter disappointment

For the price you pay and all the promises in the ads we are really disappointed, my partner is still experiencing chafing.
Also moisture is not wicked away.
Postage took a while and updates for tracking were seriously slow.

Save your money folks and just buy your regular jocks.

Hi Kellie,

We are so sorry to hear this. If you can please send us the order number or send us an email at info@stepone.life, we will be happy to turn this experience around. Thank you.

Mak K.
Mak K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most comfortable undies my crap.

As soon as I put them on they started riding up and giving me wedgies, don't fall for this scam, oh and they won't reply afterwards for a refund or explanation.

Dave N.Step One

Hi Mak, we are sorry to hear this. We will be stoked to help resolve this. Can you please give us the order number for this order and we will look into it? We would like to turn this experience around. Thank you!

SarahCentral West, NSW

Bad qualitity but apparently comfy

Bought hubbie a few pairs 12 months ago & they already have holes in them , he says they are comfy but at this price I won’t buy again he can be uncomfortable in cheaper cotton undies.

Sarah

Unfortunately no, purchased on 21/5/2018 & always cold wash & line dry.

Ado x
Ado xMid North Coast, NSW

You owe me 14 bucks!

Ok, so I went to your store through your email ad where it said 7 pairs @ $18.00 ea. Got to the site and it said 7 pairs for $20.00 ea. I like them so much, I still bought them, but you owe me 14 bucks! Cheers, Michael

Adam
AdamSouthwest, VIC

Comfy butt.... Still ride up

Comfy and good fabric, although it does take an age to dry, so if doing an activity while where you sweat, take a clean pair to put on, cos they stay damp. The so called never ride up on the long trunks doesn't work, they still ride up and I find myself forever pulling the legs down. Very let down, or rather bunched up. Sadly I bought several pairs living in hope. Won't be buying more.

Pedro
PedroFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but the elastic waist continually folds over! Different sizes makes no difference

Very comfortable fabric but elastic waistband folds over continually and choosing a different size make absolutely no difference it’s just too flimsy or too wide and size changes won’t make any difference

August 5th 2019 Update: Waistband folds over continually

Staff here will continually tell you everything is a sizing issue ! It makes no difference what size you have the waistband continually folds over making it uncomfortable . It’s either too wide or to flimsy ! This is the only issue that needs to be sorted and then maybe the claim of most comfortable underwear will be true ! I’ve been refunded and sizes exchanged but this won’t change my rating as the product has not changed !

sap01Sydney, NSW

Great marketing but doped the ball

sap01

Hi Greg, sorry the late reply.
Thank you for the offer and appreciate the fact you are a company willing to follow thru with their promises/guarantee
I will send you a quick email at info.

Product is great but customer service could be better

Davinia
DaviniaLaunceston, TAS

Don't last very long.

Don't last very long. It doesn't take long for holes to appear and the fabric comes apart from the waist band. Would not purchase again. Would not recommend ever again

Hey Davina,
So sorry about that, clearly a bad apple. We offer a full 12 month warranty. Please email us so we can send out replacements.
Kind regards
Greg

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Not all they’re hyped up to be.

They are comfortable, but they still ride up. Especially when sitting in the car which is when it’s most frustrating. The cookouts I wanted weren’t available when choosing, even though they are advertised everywhere. Shipping took ages too.

Rev Matthew
Rev MatthewQueensland

New Briefs are second to none

Answer 1 - Was pretty easy to navigate the store
Answer 2 - Surprised that there wasn't more to offer (IE in colour) as well, I had thought you offered jock straps as well?
Answer 3 - Quality of product - Second to none

I have tried the new briefs in several environments (IE working out, sports, formal wear and everyday wear) I find that they live up to their reputation and are a great start to a new generation of Briefs

Jeff H
Jeff HSouthwest, VIC

Great prefect comfortable

Thought I’d try 1 pair first and they were great. Have gone on to buy another 4 pair and will buy more. I’m very satisfied with my purchase and the fit is amazing.

Gavin reynolds
Gavin reynoldsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Damn these undies are comfy

Easy to buy and a great range to choose from. Very satisfied overall with this product.feels like you are wearing nothing at all. I have just ordered 7 more pairs

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the kind words, mate. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

Not a longer leg at all.

These are sold as a longer length. Well
compared to the trunks they probably are but not longer than existing boxers I have. Please have a rethink and make them longer. Sorry