Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 6 of 241)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing

Bought for my Son, he originally saw the advertisement to stop chafing on tree trunk legs and asked if I could order a pair to try. He now has 7 pairs and won’t wear traditional boxers any more. They are easy to order, packed well and posted promptly.
Life changing. Thank you

Marian D.

Marian D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Holy Moly

(Bought for Hubby) The online store is very easy to use and straightforward. I love all the colours that you have and I am sure that as time goes on you will increase your selection. (From the Hubby) OMG the undies (trunks) are magical, they do everything as stated in the advertisement. No more chaffing, sweaty legs or butt crack. He is a converted and happy man.

Susanne

SusanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby LOVES them!

I bought one pair for hubby's been back at work 2 weeks now and absolutely RAVES about the coolness and comfort of his Step One. So...I splashed out and bought more. He can't wait for them to arrive. Thank you Step One....absolutely awesome product! Now...are you going to make some for women too?

Best Ever

I currently have six pairs of these - the most comfortable I've ever owned. Was initially skeptical as boxer briefs usually ride up on me, but not these - superb. I did have an issue with the stitching on one pair, but Step One customer service was immediate and awesome, and they were replaced immediately.

I'll be back...

Con P.

Con P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Step above the rest!

I'm not one for suggestive sales, especially on the Web. However, I saw the StepOne ad on the Web and on mainstream TV within a few hours of each other - I RARELY watch TV! Given the natural bamboo raw material I thought I'd give Step One a go. The best investment in men's underwear I have made. Very comfortable, supportive and almost 'invisible'! A 'step above the rest', there's no turning back! Thanks Step One team for promoting such a great innovation in men's comfort wear!

Thigh bliss

Found the online store , ordered, paid and delivered quicker then a dose of talcom powder to the family jewels , which now will be a thing of the past with these chafe busting weapons !!! Nice work legends.

Harry

HarryVictoria

Expensive and not that great

Bought 4 of these 6 months ago. Got lint on it in second month. I ve bought same looking pair from Kmart for 8 dollars. They are as comfortable as step one. With no lint and cheaper. I wouldn't waste my money on step one again..

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Outstandingly brilliant!!

The online store was so easy to find what I wanted. I started with the trunk and am so delighted with them, they are a perfect fit, comfortable and colourful. I have also ordered the boxers (the longer one)
I had seen the adverts on TV and thought eventually I would try them. I am so happy I did and will now keep buying them as they are the best I have ever tried and perfect for me.

VJP

VJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.. game changer

My partner is now converted to these. Most comfortable undies he has ever worn. No gimmicks these undies are exactly what they say on the ad.... fantastic well done Step one team

Underwear Shops & Brands

Has really worked on chaffing for my son. Fabulous

Very Easy to navigate the store online, but could have had more colours available though, found the quality extremely good and chaffing has stopped

Who'd have thought bamboo could be THIS comfortable!

Well designed website with good content makes it easy to shop. Tried many different brands before but these are really comfortable and no riding up under jeans.
Totally satisfied so just bought four more pairs.
Don't wait, buy a pair, try them and buy some more!

Trakky

TrakkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Ever!!!

Very easy to order online.great range of sizes and colours.Bought them for my husband he thinks they are the best underwear ever and wears them all the time..he no longer has chaffing and he couldnt happier with them.

These are best under wear I’ve ever worn

I’m very satisfied with range and quality of this under wear. I would recommend them to any one who is looking for comfort.

Mark W.

Mark W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Everything was so easy. Step one, bought some. Fully live up to what is advertised. So comfy. Will definitely buy more.

mick

mickWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Best undies ever

These are the best undies I ever wore. So comfortable you don't want to take them off. I work in a hot kitchen and get kinda sweaty in the jocks but not with these on. Bought 4 pairs just to try. 3 days latter I could not stop myself buying 15 more. Bargain for the price too. Happy customer. I live in a cold winter area can you guys make long johns please?

Spot on these!

Well chuffed with these. Having thicker legs and working in a hot kitchen all day , these are. Godsend for chaffing! The only issue I have is whenever I bend down they fall down a bit, revealing my builders bum each time!

BJN

BJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby Loves them

Initially bought 4 pairs for husband to try due to his work and needing comfortable under garments.
Are absolutely fabulous wish we found these sooner. Comfortable, great quality and supportive.Exactly what he needed. Bought 4 more highly recommend.

twilli

twilli

Eliminate the chub rub!

Bought 4 pairs for hefty hubby for christmas. He loved them so much we came back for seconds and have bought enough to replace all the others. He loves the kiwi colour.

Don't give in to buying only one pair!!

Jaclyn Riding

Jaclyn RidingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it very comfy

Love this brand very nice design, very comfortable to wear and fantastic quality will be buying from them again and very easy to navigate through the store.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews