Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 6 of 239)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great love them , 10/10

Easy as to purchase them , No fuss and they arrived very quickly. I was was impressed with the quality and fit .

Greg Keg

Greg Keg

BOXER BRIEF

Feel Good on Great fit soft feeling easy to wash and dry fast. Not Cheap to buy but if they last a long time and the elastic waste band lasts I would recommend them for comfort.

Blake Babic

Blake BabicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute class, second to none

Really as good as they say they are, true to size and haven’t stretched any yet! Very impressed with step one

Drinky

DrinkySydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order and quick delivery. Excellent fit and extremely comfortable. Never any need for personal rearranging. Outstanding value. I will continue to be a customer.

a big help in my busy life

The site is easy to go thru. The product is great, it does not grate. The price is just right

Cini77

Cini77 South East Queensland, QLD

Trust the ads. Best undies I’ve ever purchased!

Accessing the site was straight forward and they’re so comfy I don’t even notice I’m wearing them. Perfect for gym too!

Ozfatboy

OzfatboyCentral Queensland, QLD

My favourite underwear.

Easily the best underwear on the market. I used to buy designer underwear, but these surpass the quality and comfort of those brands. Highly recommend. would love to see afterpay offered as a payment option in the future.

So glad I got my husband some

I bought these for my husband after seeing the adverts on the TV and he loves them. They fit comfortably and following purchasing his Step One underwear, step two was to throw out all the years old, really worn boxers, that he had been living in as they were more comfortable than ‘new’ boxers.

He now has about 15 pairs in total and love them. I just love that he has colourful underwear that always looks new

I have to check

I have to check that I still got them on. So so comfortable. The best that I have ever purchased. Will get more and sling the old ones that I have. Brilliant. Thank you.

Super comfy boxers.

Good support for the important bits. Broad waistband which sits on the hips. Perfect length. Soft material and lightweight too.

As described, DO IT, you will never go look at another product, that’s a promise!

Perfect sizing. Comfortable. Never ride up ( no friction)

#YouWontBeDisappointed!

Great service, fast delivery, great communication. The product have a great colour range.

Fantastic highly recommended

True to size dont rub or chaff very comfortable and great value for money very satisfied with the step one boxies

Dazz B

Dazz BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once I tried step one, Step two was to throw away all my old underwear!!

I was sceptical at first, but I thought I had nothing to loose with the 'first pair guarantee' so I jumped on-line, found the website easy to navigate and waited for them to arrive, once I tried them on, I went straight back to the interwebs and ordered another 8 pairs, threw away all my other underwear and have never looked back!

Best purchase for a long time

Navigation was easy. Range of products ideal. Completely satisfied with the quality. I will certainly be buying more in the future.

Unbelievable

These boxers are unbelievable, always struggled with uncomfortable boxers before and discomfort and these are second to none, just ordered my second load of 4 packs.
The only underwear I’ll ever buy

just brill

they are the best trunks one can get no chafing on sliding down or riding up you just cant beat them ,love them ,thang you rob

Great product, well done

Easy to order on line and are the most comfortable underpants I have ever worn. No more adjusting yourself when sitting down or driving the car. You are almost unaware of wearing anything as they are so light. Great product. Well done. I am recommending them to my two sons

Sooooooo !Comfortable

Total satisfaction with product ( ordered 4 ) wish l had ordered more So have ordered more already
Ease of ordering ,good advice on sizes, exceptional colour choice
Awesome product never had such comfortable undies

What's all the fuss about

I bought 1 pair ,to see what the fuss was about.
Now bought another 5 pairs since . No more chubb rub

LiliannaGreen

LiliannaGreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 STARS

my partner is a plumber and often chafes, he will never wear another brand of underwear in his life so he says! he has one for everyday of the week lmao and has recommended them to absolutely everybody he knows

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews