Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Supreme comfort

I’m not athletic so that doesn’t matter too much but my cod’s have never been so comfy and the legs don’t ride up so no pinching of the ball bag.

Ben H.

Ben H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable underwear and great customer service.

Purchased 4 pairs of boxers, each a different colour. Throughly using them for about a month and i discovered pilling/bobbling on 2 of the 4 pairs despite using them all roughly the same amount. I reached out to step one and they were very fast in their replies. Eventually they replaced the 2 damaged pairs free of charge and submitted a report to their supplier. Excellect communication very easy to work with.

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

Absolutely Amazing

What a product!! I am so glad I ordered it. It was very easy to order online and it arrived shortly after my order. I spoke to the customer service team as it was longer than I had anticipated. A new one was sent to me. NO questions asked. Great customer service and great product. I will be replacing all my underwear.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service from Step One!!

Had to exchange sizes & the process was made simple by the great customer service I received from start to finish. Thank you very much

Suz

SuzBristol

Amazing product and customer care

I found what I was looking for straight away, was easy to order and pay, delivery was quicker than I thought!

I had ordered 1 pair before and my partner loved them, so I ordered some more only I ordered the wrong size, i realised when They were delivered and opened a pair, I emailed straight them and got a reply straight away, advising me to send the unopened pairs back and they would send the correct size out once I proved postage, the customer care I got was quick, and very efficient,

Would recommend this company to any one and the product is true to the description, very comfy my man loves them!

Thank you for a great experience!

Excellent product

Sadly through no fault of the company had to return. Within 5 mins of emailing the receipt refunded- amazing service

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service excellence

These boxers are very soft & comfortable. I had the unfortunate situation of a fabric fault on my pair. I took a couple photos and then emailed the info@ last night (Sunday). To my astonishment they responded nearly immediately to discuss. They quickly made an offer to replace and then initiated the new order within minutes. This was incredible customer service and quality guarantee. Very impressed. Thank you.

So comfortable

So comfortable to wear everyday. Brilliant colours as they are bright and fun. Excellent customer service too. Love the names of the trunks.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Husband is very happy with these

Ordered what I thought was the right size only to find after trying on the firs pair we needed to exchange. Contacted customer service and after sending back the other 3 of the 4 ordered, they replaced all 4 pairs n the correct size.
My husband says they're the comfiest undies he's ever worn.

Excellent Efficient Service

I ordered the incorrect pair (XL) I contacted step one via the live chat and they quickly sent me out a pair in the correct size (L) free of charge. All processed within 15mins. Excellent service, well done!

Jac

JacAU

we had a pair blow out, but the action was So quick and helpful and no questions asked

Love the bigger size options, my son hasn't had any chaffing since using step one. Awesome communication and quick replies.

Comfy

Bought 15 pairs now very comfy wash great. The exchange system is very fast and efficient. Iv told numerous people to buy these. Not be disappointed

mic

micSouthwest, VIC

Extremely Happy :)

Fantastic boxers , will only ever purchase these boxers from now on. Easy to order and great quality . Can not speak highly enough of their amazing customer service . A+
Extremely satisfied customer :)

Liz M

Liz MHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

Bought my hubby a 4 pack & he loves them they fit perfectly & no more chafing . Had a problem with 1 pair & the customer service was top notch replied straight away & replaced. Highly recommend this product & company

Very impressed!

Purchased 7 for my partner, the material is amazing quality he loves them.
The customer service is also amazing, very responsive!

Deane

DeanePerth, WA

I ordered my first pair and they were abit tight. The customer service to get them change was awesome. Very easy exp

Very easy to use the website no hassle
Good range straight to the point
They seem very comfortable and good quality

Nicolas B.

Nicolas B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bloody comfy jocks

They simply do what they say in the Ad’s. They waist is something else they should mention as it sits comfortably too and for those of us with a bit of beer gut it stays The don’t tend to fold over like the other do. 1 pair I received in my first order had a minor stitching defect and the drew at Step one sorted straight away no issue and I’ve reordered already so I can throw all my old jocks out!!
Very happy customer

My hubby loves his trunks

My hubby loves his trunks - comfortable and look good! I tried to order him a pair, but ordered the incorrect size and colour. The customer service team (John) were fantastic- professional and quick in responding

Paula

PaulaPerth, WA

Excellent customer service!

I purchased 4 pairs for my partner. They were a size too big after trying on a pair. True to their claims on their website, the team were quick to respond and send a replacement 4 pairs of the correct size once I emailed through proof of the 3 unopened pairs being delivered back to them. So responsive! Such great service! My partner can't wait for the new pairs to arrive. Said they were so comfortable!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews