Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Sizes, Hmmm....

Unbelievably expensive, sizes received bore no resemblance to sizes ordered. Site seems to offer the ultimate without any independent backup. Would never buy again ! The ultimate insult when answering the survey was 'were you offered a reward for submitting this review' The product and the site are a joke !

Thanks John!

Customer service was second to none, john replied promptly to my email and did everything he could to help, underwear looked and felt really good quality

Nice breathable soft material
Good customer service prompt and professional
Fast delivery and very impressed with the bio degradable packaging five stars!

Product Appearance As advertised

Tight with no frontal access for comfort breaks

I don't wear pants without a pee pee hole (personal preference), I felt like I was wearing sports lycra all tight. Didn't feel comfortable for me personally.

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

Really the best underpants

Best underpants ever. Bought 4 to try out. Had Bamigo before, but they wear down in washing fast. These don't, so should last long. Bamboo is really breathing, and the glide patches very comfortable. Bought 15 more for my sons (23y, 19y), delivered in a few days.

Product Appearance As advertised

My husband loves them, the only pants that he really feels comfortable in. The only thing I don’t like is the price.

I had a voucher but it wouldn’t let me add it otherwise I would of brought a lot more.
My husband says he feels very snug, I brought the black ones as the other colours I feel are too bright.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,

Susan B.

Susan B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Teenage Boy's First Experience

My teenage son asked for new underwear because the briefs he was wearing were chafing and very uncomfortable. We put several brands to the test (you know the ususal suspects) and for the first time he tried trunks and longer boxers. It's not hard to guess which ones he preferred. He has asked me to buy him some more Step One Boxer - long. Thanks for making my teenager's dreams come true with very comfortable undies.

Product Appearance As advertised

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product Appearance As advertised

I've bought everything colour, even the limiteds

These things are immense, seen the advert on TV and though nah give that a miss, someone I knew bought a pair " Just to try " I followed suit and I haven't looked back. Calvin's have all been binned, all I have in my underwear draw now are StepOne's. Hi Vis and Sherbert Bombs arrived this morning.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Good for a month, materiel wears out quick then your balls with chafe.

The store is good, customer service is good. But sadly the quality isn't good as it wears out after a few washes, then the seams rub on your balls and between them. I was hoping for underwear that will last a long time and stop chaving all together as advertised. Disappointed as I purchased 8 of them and all deteriorating the same and causing shaving on my nuts...

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Nancy T

Nancy TSydney, NSW

Unfortunately Disappointing Products

Unfortunately a lot of hype about your product but after using four pairs very disappointing. The no riding up is a false claim as they constantly ride up and after one wash it’s Obvious they don’t wash well at all!!
Obviously there is a reason why you cannot leave reviews on other online platforms but I will endeavor to find platforms that allow positive constructive negative feedback.
Sorry but waste of $100.

Taliah B.Step One

Great product and even better customer service!

I had to return the order due to sizing as the quality of the product is great. Customer service was first class - highly recommended! Emails were replied to within minutes not even hours, top class and definitely makes me want to use them again. Great work!

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Product Appearance As advertised

First pair was the wrong size and I wasn't offered a full refund

Product itself is ok, but their sizes are misleading.

First pair was the wrong size and I wasn't offered a full refund, despite the website stating this - this clearly was false advertising

Matthew B.
Matthew B.

I followed that and was only offered a discount code or another pair...

Taliah B.Step One

Sorry about that Matthew.
What is your order number and I’ll look into this.
Thanks,