Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing service & great product!!

Got a pair for my boyfriend they were a bit small and short . Sent an email which was answered in 5 mins-amazing! They sent a new pair of boxers as replacement in 4 days under the ‘first pair guarantee’. Absolutely amazing service and boyfriend loves them. They are so comfy and they look great on. Will def buy more!

Great Pants

Good product and had to discuss first pair warrant - with quick helpful response.
I was however disappointed that after sending 2 emails pointing out mistakes on the website no one has bother to get in contact to thank me.

T S

T S

Crap product

They roll down from the top making them dig into my sides. Got told by Step One that I need a bigger size. They were bought as a gift so no receipt and they were the same size as my other underwear.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Very easy to go online and purchase the underwear and the range of items was great to choose from. I can’t believe I waited so long until I got these and now I can enjoy the comfort without underwear riding up and chafing my legs. Also a massive thanks to customer service when I had to enquire about something :)

Phil

Phil

Comfortable but shrunk even after carefully following care instructions

At first these were very comfortable but over time they have gotten smaller (yes, I'm sure I haven't just gained weight).

I've had them for just under 1 year and now they're too tight and no longer comfortable. I bought 5 pairs too, and at $135 I'm certainly not planning on buying 5 new pairs every year.

We have followed the care instructions down to the letter - cold wash and no tumble drying.

To prove I'm not just some crackpot, I've attached photos comparing a new pair (recently gifted to me) to one of my shrunken pairs. Both are XL size.

Excellent customer service

Having purchased five pairs as a Christmas present unfortunately the sizing I ordered was a size too small. I had a conversation via email with the customer service centre and they couldn’t have been more helpful, they gave me exacting instructions on what to do regarding posting them back and I returned all four pairs unopened, they sent out the five pairs that I originally ordered on the same day that they received the returned boxers. I do believe the measure of a really genuine company is how they handle after sales and any issues from the customer. Step one value their customers.

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

cyclonicleo

cyclonicleoPerth, WA

Not as good as the hype makes them out to be...

Not as great as the hype makes them out to be. Mine either ran small for a 2XL or shrunk in the wash. Either way, i'm either going to have to go up a size or even two just to get the fit needed.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a mistake

I made a mistake and ordered 7 pairs of boxers in the wrong size not realising till they arrived. I then checked online their returns policy chatted to a staff member about getting them replaced, after a couple of minutes I had all the details needed. They were very prompt and helpful and before the day was out I had an email confirmation to say my new package was awaiting dispatch. Very impressed Step One thanks.

mjc-sjc

mjc-sjcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

seem to be ok a bit dear

ok a bit hard to find good price or deal
good range of size and colors
seem ok so far 1st pair
going to try different size

Great Company and Product

I bought the wrong size.. they replaced it instantly no questions asked and sorted me out in a flash. They have great business ethics.

David

David Gippsland, VIC

Great Underwear

Bought the longer boxer briefs, because of having surgery involving a nerve being severed on my upper inner thigh, I have been left with a numb patch which has also lost muscle tone and now chafes as a result.
The Step One Underwear have helped me greatly by providing a chafe free inner leg for me, and also support to my thigh. They are comfortable to wear, and yes the Bamboo gusset breathes where no other underwear ever have. I'm adoring wearing them. I just found out from Step One responding to another's question, that the underwear should be washed in cold water. I think that feature should be made obvious at the point of sale...I will now change my laundering to separate Step One underwear and wash in cold water separately.

True to fit

True to fitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

I thought they would take a while to deliver, nope 3 days they were here. Perfect fit and so comfy and cool. Everything they said was true definitely recommend them

KAT

KATMonash 2904, ACT

Happily surprised

After recommendations from friends, I bought my husband a couple of pairs to see if he'd like them. He is very fussy!
He was stoked, very comfortable, doesn't know he has them on. He immediately asked for more pairs.
I wouldnt normally buy an XL, so suggest they might run slightly small. 36" waist measurement XL is perfect.

neilm1955

neilm1955Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feel ok but unfortunately ordered a size too small.

Ordered the size too small. Had opened all packs so couldn’t return them. Too expensive to try again.. too bad

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

They are great BUT this is false advertising they are not on sale

Great but sad they are made in China this is the price all year round they are not on sale false advertising

Lovely and comfortable

Hi,

Brought these for my son, being an athlete he has chunkier legs than most.
Loves the overall use but the only negative is they come up quite small, I would suggest going up a size

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Top notch trunks!

Given these as a Christmas gift and have to say they are the best underwear I've had! Admittedly only tested them on a quiet Christmas day, most strenuous thing was doing a jigsaw puzzle, but was extremely comfortable whilst doing that, not a hint off wedgie or sweaty nuts (normally I'd need a liberal dosing of cornflour down there - especially when doing a jigsaw).
But seriously, great trunks, cools colours too, would get again!

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Material is good perfect fit very quick service love it

Online make my life easy , the range of the product are ok , the quality so far is very good need to wait and see after I used it and wash it it will stay the same I hope yes

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews