Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After 6 months... holes?!?

The product brilliant but the customer service is the best I’ve ever had simply superb

Great product and service brilliant a really good from the customer service team a joy excellent communication with me well done

Very disappointed

All the hype with these boxers I thought I’d give them a go,,, if your a size large go for xl as there very tight due to the fabric.
Kept me warm for all the wrong reasons, made my balls sweat,

Taliah B.Step One

Lys

LysSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves them

I bought 4 pairs for my son, had to change sizes that was no problem at all. Customer service was great. This is the only jocks he wants to wear now.

Really comfortable

Not sure weather to have 5 xl or 6xl got about 12 pair but love them so comfortable. Will be ordering many more in the future.

Dianne Rose

Dianne RoseSouth West, WA

Feels like your not wearing anything.

Bought these for my son who suffers really bad chaffing. He always swore they would not work but I bought him 3 pair for Christmas. His Comment. Best ever. Feels like I am not wearing anything. No leg chaffing either. Now wants more. Thoroughly recommend. Bought him XL but have gone down a size this time.

Barrie

BarrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't waste your money.

I ordered 4 different pairs because they had good reviews, kept getting hit with advertising etc. before they even arrived, sizing ordered was based on website but all are too small with super tight band around waist and no room in the cup, definitely Chinese sizing and I am guessing made in China...

Taliah B.Step One
Jazz

JazzVictoria

Only brand my pre teen son will now wear.No more all day fidgeting & adjusting.... Hallelujah!!! He loves them. Great quality, Wash & wear well...yippee!!
Easy to order & Speedy delivery. Thank you step one.

Brendan

Brendan

Material has changed

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

No more “chub-rub!”

I can walk for hours without feeling any horrible chaffing! Just go a size up from usual! These boxers do everything they promise and the service is great!

Richo

RichoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Most comfortable underware I have ever worn.

Easy to purchase. Quality, comfortable underware. When I contacted customer support about a problem they were very fast and understanding. Minor problem solved within minutes of my first contact.

Greg S.

Greg S.

Top Undies

I just love step one undies ! They are so comfortable to wear have had no hassles with them & you can wear just them around the house
Good job guys

So good and smooth

I love them I have thrown all my other underwear out. They are so light you don't deal like you are wearing them and they are as the add says a load cooler. Do yourself a favour and your balls and grab a pair.

michael

michael

Amazing customer service.

Amazing customer service. The response was lightning fast. Resolved my query. Great product. Very comfy. Would suggest that you go up 1 x size based on their sizing guide as I initially ordered a Medium but rqd a large. highly recommend

E. J. L.

E. J. L.South East Queensland, QLD

Underwear who's excellence is only equaled by their in effable customer service.

I do not write reviews lightly... In fact I have never written a review. However, I could let neither this underwear nor the customer service I received go without applause.
This is the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever owned in my life, and I have never received such prompt and friendly customer service... with any company... ever... Way to go Step One!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent product & outstanding service. Easy to change size with friendly, prompt replies. Simply awesome all round!

I needed to change the size of the boxers I bought. This process was made so easy with prompt, friendly service. The boxers are excellent quality. My husband & son said they will never wear any other boxer again they are so comfortable. Great assortment of colours to choose from! I’m very impressed with this company and this product and will be recommending them to everyone ❤️

Skenny P.

Skenny P.Perth, WA

Almost perfect

Very comfy around the legs as promised. The only issue is the elastic around the top feels too tight, even after checking the sizing chart. I feel as though a size up would be too big as it starts at 36in and my waist is 34in. For those who don't have this issue, I can see why they buy more. I'm impressed by the UltaGlyde panels and the bamboo has a nice feel to it as well.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Bought these for my boyfriend.
He felt they were slightly too big, I emailed customer service not expecting a response until the next day as it was early evening & received one within 5 minutes! The person I chatted to over Email was super friendly & very helpful. All resolved & a new pair is on their way! Very impressed, my boyfriend will definitely be purchasing more once he has the size sorted!

Trevor

TrevorThe Mallee, VIC

They function as Advertised, VERY PROMPTED and FRIENDLY SERVICE Throughout made the whole experience even better.

Great underwear, fits very well, love the way that it breathes, and does not ride up, had to return some for a larger size which were returned to me very promptly, very good service from very friendly people. Trevor.

Rubbish- ride up and very tight not worth the money

Don't fit very well and not as described I have tried several times on different occasions to wear but no good I would not recommend and have gone back to Crew underwear. Better product, better price and fit well.

Greg T.Step One