Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
KAT

KATMonash 2904, ACT

Happily surprised

After recommendations from friends, I bought my husband a couple of pairs to see if he'd like them. He is very fussy!
He was stoked, very comfortable, doesn't know he has them on. He immediately asked for more pairs.
I wouldnt normally buy an XL, so suggest they might run slightly small. 36" waist measurement XL is perfect.

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

They are great BUT this is false advertising they are not on sale

Great but sad they are made in China this is the price all year round they are not on sale false advertising

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Material is good perfect fit very quick service love it

Online make my life easy , the range of the product are ok , the quality so far is very good need to wait and see after I used it and wash it it will stay the same I hope yes

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

Emma

Emma South East Queensland, QLD

The lasting durability isn’t great for price -

$29 Each he loves them, but already has holes in them. Not long lasting. Less than 2 months. Not very lasting for price

janbaan

janbaanMACLEAY ISLAND

My husband loves them

He is 84 and says they are the most comfortable undies he has ever worn. And no silly Brad they were not for me I'M not built right.

soph k.

soph k.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I cannot believe step one cured my dogs problem !

my dog has suffered from his lack of correct sized underwear for TOO LONG ! he’s just got such a phatty :((((( but thanks to step one (boxer briefs) my dog can finally be comfy!

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Lee Russell

Lee RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous

the complete opposite of what is advertised. These will ride up and crush your nuts. To make matters worse the bamboo panels make your balls sweat like a turkey at Christmas time. Don’t waste your money

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Over-extending myself

Robbie M.

Robbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies so far...

These undies are pretty damn good, but. Always a butt when it comes to undies. They do ride up some what, these undies are seriously the best I have ever warn, but the advertisements are a little miss leading with how much they make out that they “NEVER RIDE UP” when they do. I am yet to experiment with the sizes as the chart said I need a medium, I do believe that a bigger size might help the ride up as I have muscular legs then the average man. I’d like to add that the price is high and I would rather them made in Australia.

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Taliah B.Step One

Good but sizing can be slightly varied

They wear really well and avoid the smell issue you can get with UA or other man made fibre brands, so definitely worth buying.
Not suitable for running or HIIT classes particularly where you get really sweaty as they hold in moisture but great for hot summer days.

I am just in a small on the size chart and first pair of small fit great. However when I ordered 4 more in different colours there was some disparity in size with 2 of the 4 pairs being snug on the waist and the other 2 being perfect. If your on the cusp of sizes I would experiment with a larger size as well as a smaller one.

Asa

AsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful with Sizing

Having been a Step One wearer for 1 year now I can say that these Brolga Smugglers are indeed worth the money if you buy them in a value pack. However, be aware that they will stretch over time so my advice is to purchase them 1 size smaller than your waistline measurement. As a 102cm waist, the XL pairs I bought last Christmas are now quite loose which is not ideal, so this year I went one size down the L and they are nice and snug but still very comfortable and they will stretch a little over time.

Overpriced

Navigating the store was easy enough, goood choice or colours. The item itself is good, not worth the £17 paid , finding plenty of loose threads was disappointing for the price, but they are reasonably comfy

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,