Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
soph k.

soph k.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I cannot believe step one cured my dogs problem !

my dog has suffered from his lack of correct sized underwear for TOO LONG ! he’s just got such a phatty :((((( but thanks to step one (boxer briefs) my dog can finally be comfy!

Penn

Penn

My son loves them

Report from 11 year old son: they keep him cool, sweat free. He loves them. Mum thinks you should make something for ladies!! We chafe too

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Lee Russell

Lee RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous

the complete opposite of what is advertised. These will ride up and crush your nuts. To make matters worse the bamboo panels make your balls sweat like a turkey at Christmas time. Don’t waste your money

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Over-extending myself

Robbie M.

Robbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies so far...

These undies are pretty damn good, but. Always a butt when it comes to undies. They do ride up some what, these undies are seriously the best I have ever warn, but the advertisements are a little miss leading with how much they make out that they “NEVER RIDE UP” when they do. I am yet to experiment with the sizes as the chart said I need a medium, I do believe that a bigger size might help the ride up as I have muscular legs then the average man. I’d like to add that the price is high and I would rather them made in Australia.

Andrea

Andrea North-West & West coast, TAS

Uncomfortable

Husband says these are a waste of money as they aren’t comfortable and he’s forever pulling them out of his crotch

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Taliah B.Step One

Good but sizing can be slightly varied

They wear really well and avoid the smell issue you can get with UA or other man made fibre brands, so definitely worth buying.
Not suitable for running or HIIT classes particularly where you get really sweaty as they hold in moisture but great for hot summer days.

I am just in a small on the size chart and first pair of small fit great. However when I ordered 4 more in different colours there was some disparity in size with 2 of the 4 pairs being snug on the waist and the other 2 being perfect. If your on the cusp of sizes I would experiment with a larger size as well as a smaller one.

Asa

AsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful with Sizing

Having been a Step One wearer for 1 year now I can say that these Brolga Smugglers are indeed worth the money if you buy them in a value pack. However, be aware that they will stretch over time so my advice is to purchase them 1 size smaller than your waistline measurement. As a 102cm waist, the XL pairs I bought last Christmas are now quite loose which is not ideal, so this year I went one size down the L and they are nice and snug but still very comfortable and they will stretch a little over time.

Overpriced

Navigating the store was easy enough, goood choice or colours. The item itself is good, not worth the £17 paid , finding plenty of loose threads was disappointing for the price, but they are reasonably comfy

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

Warrick C.

Warrick C.South East Queensland, QLD

First Pair Guarantee

Yep - Awesome, managed to get the size a little wrong on a buy of 4 pairs. Contacted the Step One team and without question they advised on how to return the items and request a size change - no problem to keep the first pair that I had tried on. They even shipped immediately when I could send them confirmation that the return was on the way - All this and the best undies I have ever worn - Ever -

Corin Stapleton

Corin Stapleton Sydney, NSW

Amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs

My boxers (longer) are amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs or roll,the colours are cool,maybe one day you’ll come out with some boxers with a wider waist band,but love them

David O'Brien

David O'BrienMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good

The feel great to wear but I think I need to go up to the next size up they were good to wear but the end to would come up and I have thick legs

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews