Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size

Comfortable &easy to wear

Hazel free to navigate easy to find what u are looking for good selection of colours good quality underwear will definitely buy again.

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not live up to the hype

A lot thinner than I expected!
Only worn 4 times and already have a hole in them in the chaffe panel

Chay A.Step One
Shannon

I purchased them just before Xmas & I do not have the order number any more
They where only washed on a gentle cycle & dried undercover

Chay A.Step One

Hey Shannon! No problem, we can find your order. Shoot us an email at info@stepone.life and we'll take care of it.

Regards,
Chay

Not quite what I was expecting

Not as satisfied as I thought after reading all the reviews. Trunks material comfortable. Waist band to hard and uncomfortable

There is better to buy

I bought for my husband birthday his waits size is 36 but I am glad I bought the XL the reviews in my opinion dont match the actual quality as there is far better other bamboo boxer that can be bought
Wouldn't buy again

Love them!

These really are great pants. They are just happy to be on me, unlike my CK's that seem to want to get in me!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Nice Boxers, Worth The Money!

Purchased for hubby!
Beautiful material but and just one.
For men with more junk in the trunk I advise a size up. Brought 2 x large and kept them, just ordered today 2 x extra large for more comfort.

Very disappointing

We I normally stick to the same brand of underwear (next or under armour) but I thought I would give step on a try, as they are advertised all over. So price high for 1 pair, equivalent of 3 pairs of next, so they arrived and the next day I used them. So waist band way too thick and quite stiff. Also they do ride up and no more cooler than my normal underwear, very disappointed. Thanks but no thanks ill stick to what I know, ill be comfortable and better off financially. One other thing I asked for orange and got pale blue.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Best Boxers i have ever had

Not one for spending much on boxers but my god i will never go back now....... extremely comfy and dont get sweaty in them.
Customer service is next to none i ordered 4 pairs tryed 1 pair on a found them to tight so I posted back had 4 new pairs 2days later 5 ⭐️

Osama

OsamaSydney, NSW

Underwear Snob

The most important item of clothing to me is my underwear. I don't enjoying until they are 3 years old and after 50 washs. Once I wore the bamboo brief I was in a state of instant bliss from the very first wearing. No tightness, no elastic cutting my skin and a wrapping that feels part of your body

SizingSlightly large
Underwear Shops & Brands

That 20th century waste of material -uncomfortable, needless tags. (That also itch).

The use of tags has been found to be quite a waste of resources, quite some time ago. These 21st Century underwear are turned back a century by the use of tags. The culprit is the one in the back that simply sticks and tickles right at the top of the buttocks/base of spine (yes, the top of the “crack” to be accurate). We can cut them off, as suggested by the tag itself, or read the witty words printed on them but it is a lot of waste when making in the quantity that clothes are made : Something this company works hard to not make.
Fix this environmental issue, and they would be amazing. Don’t think I am extreme - it’s not extreme to care. But it is to waste.
WB.

Chris Broome

Chris BroomePerth, Western Australia

Step One.....do you get some or is it pants??

Paula T

Paula TVictoria

OMG why didn't I buy these earlier?

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Step one longer boxers. I wear them under my skirt at work, also under dresses and paired with a bra for walking round the house on warmer days. These aren't only for men, great for women, work like sucky in shorts only way more comfy and cheaper. Sucks you in all the right places, smooth look no bumps and lumps. When buying ya partner a pair or three, put some in the on-line cart for yourself ladies, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!! I bought one pair to try, after wearing them for one hour I went on-line and bought another 4. Got to spoil yourself sometimes.

Brian H.

Brian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Never Again

I purchased 5 pairs of these from online and there was a promo going that if you purchased 4 you would receive a golden pair free. Never received the free pair and the are the worst Brief's that I have ever worn. I will not get caught again

SizingVery large
Taliah B.Step One
Brock

BrockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

They hold you gear in place

Ive been wearing bamboo trunks for a while now but all the pairs i have tried struggle to hold your cargo in place. I have been super pleased with how supportive these are and the "no adjustments" claim is pretty bang on. Had 2 pairs for a trial and have now brought another 8.

1NK3D84

1NK3D84South East Queensland, QLD

Life Altering Underwear!

My partner bought me two pairs a couple of weeks ago for me to wear to work. I work in an excessively hot environment and heat, sweat and chafing are/were the norm. The first time I donned the Step-one underwear, I felt like I was wearing MENTHOL underwear!!! It was amazing! They are comfortable, they breathe, they keep your berries cool, they do not ride up, and stop chafing completely. This product does EXACTLY as advertised. I have since bought 3 more pairs, am anxiously awaiting their arrival, and will likely buy more in the near future. Well done Step-One!!

Great customer service!

The quality was great, found they come up a little small, contacted customer services at 7.30pm on a Sunday evening, another pair sorted within half an hour! Can't get better than that!

Jaco v.

Jaco v.North Queensland, QLD

How did I live without these magical things?

I walk long distances every day. Chafing from course clothing was a constant issue. Then I got my Stepones! WOW! Complete and utter bliss. Completely pain-free walking. This is heaven. I have hardly ever been more impressed with the life-changing outcome of a product.
Even the shopping process and customer service was perfect when I picked the wrong size. These guys were great!
Get some!!!!

The label is correct

Easy to but, Very nice fit they don't ride up, comfy, cool, excellent product, have akready recommended. More colours please lol!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Definitely worth the purchase!! Highly recommend!

I ordered a few pairs for my husband and he absolutely loves them! He wears them everyday at work and says they are the most comfortable boxers he’s ever worn. The quality of them are amazing, they feel great and look amazing. He loves all the different colours too. They arrived really quickly and well packaged too, with individual biodegradable bags for each pair of boxers. No issues from the minute we clicked onto the site to receiving the product. We will definitely be ordering some more soon and will be recommending them to friends. You should look into making these for women also.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

First class Purchase if its good enough for Panda its got to be good for me Im 70+

First class Purchased 4 found them great I am 70+ never felt so compatible So I have just ordered 4 more pairs should have got them together and saved more money..

SizingSlightly large