Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & no response

This underwear does not do what it promises as it rides up, has permanent creases in the waistband and is generally uncomfortable. I contacted Step one regarding their first pair guarantee and was met with complete silence. Absolute false advertising. DO NOT BUY

Hey Paul.
Sorry to hear this happened. What is your order number so I can follow this up for you?
Thanks,
Taliah

Has really worked on chaffing for my son. Fabulous

Very Easy to navigate the store online, but could have had more colours available though, found the quality extremely good and chaffing has stopped

Belinda K.South East Queensland, QLD

Major chaffing

I bought these for my partner. He works outdoors and walks all day. They were good to start with but as time went on, (only had them for about 5 weeks) these trunks gave him major chaffing in the groin area, worse than before I bought them.
Not good, and hurts like hell.

Belinda K.

Hi Taliah, its been more than 30 days and I only bought one pair so I can't return an unopened pair as per your policy. How do I then get a refund on a worn pair.

Good Decision

As a 125kg man I am very pleased with my buy of 4 pairs of trunks and size 3xl was just fine. So comfortable you dont know their on and only 10 days to arrive in France.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great comfy fit, no more chafing

Easy web site, good enough choice, maybe add a shorter version in bigger sizes too as the long version is longer than a lot of my shorts I wear in summer!

Kerrin

KerrinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job STEP ONE ☝️

MEGA!!! Best undies ever!! So much so I’ve purchased another 15 pairs to completely switch out the Tradies when they arrive. Great job STEP ONE ☝️

Great product & customer service

Bought as xmas gift for son-selected wrong size and sent Step One an email-received response promptly with necessary details to exchange. Son extremely happy with fit & feel of boxers!!.

Best Trunks yet. A must have.

Very comfortable as promised. Good range of colours. I have already ordered 4 more pairs.
My old cotton boxers now consigned to the ragbag.

Dippa

DippaGippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations

WOW!!Outstanding product.
Was sceptical at first but had to try them for myself.
Exceeded my expectations.
Outstanding customer service.
Will definitely be purchasing more.

Chafe Chasers!

Son requested these for Christmas - had heard online how good they were. Incredibly easy ordering system and the customer service is so friendly and efficient, Eric answered all my questions and it was a pleasure dealing with this company. Will be ordering more for sure.

Amazing service & great product!!

Got a pair for my boyfriend they were a bit small and short . Sent an email which was answered in 5 mins-amazing! They sent a new pair of boxers as replacement in 4 days under the ‘first pair guarantee’. Absolutely amazing service and boyfriend loves them. They are so comfy and they look great on. Will def buy more!

Great Pants

Good product and had to discuss first pair warrant - with quick helpful response.
I was however disappointed that after sending 2 emails pointing out mistakes on the website no one has bother to get in contact to thank me.

T S

T S

Crap product

They roll down from the top making them dig into my sides. Got told by Step One that I need a bigger size. They were bought as a gift so no receipt and they were the same size as my other underwear.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Very easy to go online and purchase the underwear and the range of items was great to choose from. I can’t believe I waited so long until I got these and now I can enjoy the comfort without underwear riding up and chafing my legs. Also a massive thanks to customer service when I had to enquire about something :)

Phil

Phil

Comfortable but shrunk even after carefully following care instructions

At first these were very comfortable but over time they have gotten smaller (yes, I'm sure I haven't just gained weight).

I've had them for just under 1 year and now they're too tight and no longer comfortable. I bought 5 pairs too, and at $135 I'm certainly not planning on buying 5 new pairs every year.

We have followed the care instructions down to the letter - cold wash and no tumble drying.

To prove I'm not just some crackpot, I've attached photos comparing a new pair (recently gifted to me) to one of my shrunken pairs. Both are XL size.

Excellent customer service

Having purchased five pairs as a Christmas present unfortunately the sizing I ordered was a size too small. I had a conversation via email with the customer service centre and they couldn’t have been more helpful, they gave me exacting instructions on what to do regarding posting them back and I returned all four pairs unopened, they sent out the five pairs that I originally ordered on the same day that they received the returned boxers. I do believe the measure of a really genuine company is how they handle after sales and any issues from the customer. Step one value their customers.

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

cyclonicleo

cyclonicleoPerth, WA

Not as good as the hype makes them out to be...

Not as great as the hype makes them out to be. Mine either ran small for a 2XL or shrunk in the wash. Either way, i'm either going to have to go up a size or even two just to get the fit needed.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a mistake

I made a mistake and ordered 7 pairs of boxers in the wrong size not realising till they arrived. I then checked online their returns policy chatted to a staff member about getting them replaced, after a couple of minutes I had all the details needed. They were very prompt and helpful and before the day was out I had an email confirmation to say my new package was awaiting dispatch. Very impressed Step One thanks.

mjc-sjc

mjc-sjcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

seem to be ok a bit dear

ok a bit hard to find good price or deal
good range of size and colors
seem ok so far 1st pair
going to try different size

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews