Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

Not for him

Although these didn't suit my husband they are a fantastic company to deal with. Offered a replacement or refund straight away no questions asked

Hey Iona,
Sorry to hear that they didn’t work out for your husband. Thank you for the great feedback on our customer service and giving Step One a try!
Thanks,
Taliah

GREAT product just too expensive

I bought my son a pair, he loved them so I bought 4 more. He won't won't wear anything else now but I think they are too expensive so he will have to get used to another brand!

Bad if you’re fat

Legitimately sweat my butt off in these, not breathable at all, stops chaffing because it never has the chance to dry, smells worse after half a day than a full day in normies.
Have torn two pairs just bending over, no great quality, definitely not worth the price.

B Hillier

B HillierSouth Australia

The best underwear I have found

Working in a warehouse I have found that regular underwear gets super uncomfortable in summer; chaffing, riding up and just holding in a lot of sweat. The I tried Step One, and let me tell you they have solved all of these problems. I have found they do run slightly smaller that other brands, so if you don't like tight underwear particularly around the waist, I would order a size up.

won't be buying again.

My husband and sons bought these , but all said they won't be buying again. They liked the fit but said without a pee hole is a deal breaker

Hey Damar,
We have fly versions available on our AUS website and are working on getting them in the UK shortly!

Nice but big

I bought them for my husband, ordered large as guide said they were to big not giving full brief experience

Nick B.

Nick B.Perth, WA

I have a small waist but big legs and these are terrific. Went a size over my my measurements, Prefer to my lululemons

Fully sick Comfy and breathable af. Will definitely be ordering more. Just make sure you order a size up if you have big meatcicles for legs.

They are okay

There ok they ride up a bit but not as bad as normal boxes a little tight for the size it suggested maybe get next size up but okay otherwise

Taliah B.Step One

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

The most comfy boxers I’ve ever worn!

Comfortable, almost like not wearing anything even though everything is kept well in place. Fantastic customer service too. I was between sizes so wanted the next size up and within 5 mins the bigger size was on its way to under 1st pair guarantee.

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Sizing

I purchased 7 pairs of boxer briefs in large as I am 36” waist. I have found 4 pairs seem to fit ok and 3 pairs are uncomfortably tight, disappointed in the inconsistency in the sizing. If I had gone to XL ie: 40”- 42” waist would they have been too large??

Very comfortable

Seem Very comfortable, the ones I ordered where a tad small but customer services were amazing and quickly sorted problem! Grumbled about the price to begin with but glad I took the plunge and ordered. Fantastic product. Will be ordering again for sure!

RUBBISH BUT REIMBURSED.

They split after about 6 washes.
Very expensive unless you buy 15 pairs.
Much better deals elsewhere.
Best avoided unless you have unlimited cash.

Lover of Bamboo.

Almost perfect, lacks a fly opening. Bought the longer leg version as I have large thighs. Would properly order a bigger size next time, very comfortable you dont know you are wearing them until you need to go to the loo, awkward without a fly.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews