Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Penn

Penn

My son loves them

Report from 11 year old son: they keep him cool, sweat free. He loves them. Mum thinks you should make something for ladies!! We chafe too

Lee Russell

Lee RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous

the complete opposite of what is advertised. These will ride up and crush your nuts. To make matters worse the bamboo panels make your balls sweat like a turkey at Christmas time. Don’t waste your money

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Robbie M.

Robbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies so far...

These undies are pretty damn good, but. Always a butt when it comes to undies. They do ride up some what, these undies are seriously the best I have ever warn, but the advertisements are a little miss leading with how much they make out that they “NEVER RIDE UP” when they do. I am yet to experiment with the sizes as the chart said I need a medium, I do believe that a bigger size might help the ride up as I have muscular legs then the average man. I’d like to add that the price is high and I would rather them made in Australia.

Andrea

Andrea North-West & West coast, TAS

Uncomfortable

Husband says these are a waste of money as they aren’t comfortable and he’s forever pulling them out of his crotch

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

dott1

dott1South East Queensland, QLD

My 3 sons who work out in the rain and sun do not have heat rashes any more and they swear by them .

Easy to order from the advertisement

Great range and lots of colours and sizes

Excellent service, quick delivery and great quality

Good but sizing can be slightly varied

They wear really well and avoid the smell issue you can get with UA or other man made fibre brands, so definitely worth buying.
Not suitable for running or HIIT classes particularly where you get really sweaty as they hold in moisture but great for hot summer days.

I am just in a small on the size chart and first pair of small fit great. However when I ordered 4 more in different colours there was some disparity in size with 2 of the 4 pairs being snug on the waist and the other 2 being perfect. If your on the cusp of sizes I would experiment with a larger size as well as a smaller one.

Asa

AsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful with Sizing

Having been a Step One wearer for 1 year now I can say that these Brolga Smugglers are indeed worth the money if you buy them in a value pack. However, be aware that they will stretch over time so my advice is to purchase them 1 size smaller than your waistline measurement. As a 102cm waist, the XL pairs I bought last Christmas are now quite loose which is not ideal, so this year I went one size down the L and they are nice and snug but still very comfortable and they will stretch a little over time.

Overpriced

Navigating the store was easy enough, goood choice or colours. The item itself is good, not worth the £17 paid , finding plenty of loose threads was disappointing for the price, but they are reasonably comfy

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

Corin Stapleton

Corin Stapleton Sydney, NSW

Amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs

My boxers (longer) are amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs or roll,the colours are cool,maybe one day you’ll come out with some boxers with a wider waist band,but love them

David O'Brien

David O'BrienMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good

The feel great to wear but I think I need to go up to the next size up they were good to wear but the end to would come up and I have thick legs

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

Nathan

NathanWheatbelt, WA

Pretty comfortable

These are comfy and have ordered more but 1 size smaller as my normal size keep falling down during the day

Underwear Shops & Brands

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

Not bad
No issues very comfortable, no chafing
The only thing a lot of the threads are coming undone from the elastic waist band

Great except

Warning!!! Don’t Buy If Over Weight

These Ride up and top elastic rolls over - I have many fit mates whom use these and love them, but myself and a couple of overweight mates despise them. The $8 Alpha’s from Kmart far better for even slightly overweight people.

Taliah B.Step One

At last pants that are great

To Navigate to store 5 star. More than Satisfied with the Range. 5 star Quality for product bought, I am 72 years old and play a lot of golf these pants are wonderful to wear i cant believe how good they are i will be ordering more Can you believe its taken all my life to get pants that do not ride up and are so comfy well done. Regards Ray

Ray Strugnell