Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

Fantastic Product Outstanding Customer Service.

Had an issue with the sizing which was sorted out very quickly and without hesitation. Your nuts if you dont try this underwear, they are what they claim to be. The professional manner in which this company conducts itself and the customer service to boot puts it at the top of the tree in my opinion. Im a fussy bugger but i will definitely be investing in more. Thank you Matt for your professional service.

Kathie

KathieSydney, NSW

Theyve got it down packed!

Love the marketing campaign...my hubby isnt built like Chris Hemsworth, so he feels that he's been marketed directly to him. Customer service is second to none! So quick and helpful.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Easiest, fastest, bestest things I’ve brought online.
We needed to exchange to bigger sizes and the whole process ran so smoothly, about as smooth as these trunks feel on your skin.
Thank u step one for a great transaction, highly recommended

Jeff Cassar

Jeff CassarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hi everyone
I just received 2 pairs of trunk short's and found that I needed a larger size returned the pair unopened and had no problem in the larger 2 pairs being sent immediately.

AJM

AJMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is great!

I recently purchased a pair of trunks for my hubby, he loved them which is great, but the size was not quite right. No Problem, Step One customer support was very understanding and offered to send out a new size without any problems. We got the correct size within a couple of days. Awesome service! Awesome product! Thanks Step One.

Suze23

Suze23Sydney, NSW

Customer service is AWESOME! Had a size issue, emailed Step One, their response was almost immediate! Kept me up to date at all times. Fantastic service and kept their word.

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Cassy F.

Cassy F.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Love the product and design but had issues with chafing still.. Emailed customer service and told them what happened and they replied within minutes with a few choices to resolve the issue! Can't thank them enough for how efficient Step One are. Fingers crossed the replacement pair will fix the problem which will lead to the purchase of more awesome jocks!

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Great customer service

First pair I ordered were slightly smaller than expected. But got an immediate response from the customer service team, and arranged for a new pair to be sent straight out. Really happy with the product, and 10/10 for customer service.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable.

I tried step one and was very surprised how comfortable they are . Only had one problem that the band rolled up , they have advised that a bigger pair should
fix that, so waiting to see if that will help.

Unknown

UnknownAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing underwear . Breaths great and is ultra comfortable . Great seller

Easy to navigate and purchase, super fast and absolutely fantastic seller . Size didn't fit and they refunded and sent through the size I needed .

Range is good enough .

Amazing product best underwear yet that I have purchased

Kal J.

Kal J.Central West, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size and style, I sent them an email and within minutes the correct size and style were shipped out as part of their first pair guarantee, how good is that!?

Takes all the risk out of shopping for underwear online, customer for life!

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Jase

JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

These Boxes are a cut above the rest. So comfy.
Ordered the wrong size and customer service was amazing and exchanged for the correct size no questions asked.
Highly recommend them.
Amazing.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are awesome

These are by far the best underwear I have ever worn, comfortable is an understatement. The website was easy to use and I found what I wanted easily with a good selection. The quality is really good and the after sales service is second to none.

Perfect

so easy to navigate around their web site and choose the right product for you the range is amazing and the quality is fantastic. I ordered the incorrect size to begin with but this was not a problem the service is spot on.
Thankyou

Great Service

Whilst we ordered the wrong size it was never a problem - the response time to my emails was instant, replacing my order with a different size was NO problem at all, will be returning and recommending

Saka

SakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably Awesome

Comfortable super functional, I have large inner thighs and chafe when ever i exercise, Step One are life savers. No more need for hot sweaty compression wear. Customer service can not be beaten, they set the bar so high, highly recommended. An incorrect size choice made by myself was dealt with super fast and they replaced the both pairs and they only requested i return the un open pair. Between myself and teenage boys we are about to buy big and replace our undies draw with Step One

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service & Product

Purchased 5 pairs for my son, shipping was super fast, next day!
Trunks felt amazingly soft and son said comfortable, However were tight in the waist. Sent them back & customer service sent replacements the same day!
Super happy and will definitely purchase some more ..
Thanks so much!