Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

dott1

dott1South East Queensland, QLD

My 3 sons who work out in the rain and sun do not have heat rashes any more and they swear by them .

Easy to order from the advertisement

Great range and lots of colours and sizes

Excellent service, quick delivery and great quality

Asa

AsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful with Sizing

Having been a Step One wearer for 1 year now I can say that these Brolga Smugglers are indeed worth the money if you buy them in a value pack. However, be aware that they will stretch over time so my advice is to purchase them 1 size smaller than your waistline measurement. As a 102cm waist, the XL pairs I bought last Christmas are now quite loose which is not ideal, so this year I went one size down the L and they are nice and snug but still very comfortable and they will stretch a little over time.

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

Warrick C.

Warrick C.South East Queensland, QLD

First Pair Guarantee

Yep - Awesome, managed to get the size a little wrong on a buy of 4 pairs. Contacted the Step One team and without question they advised on how to return the items and request a size change - no problem to keep the first pair that I had tried on. They even shipped immediately when I could send them confirmation that the return was on the way - All this and the best undies I have ever worn - Ever -

Corin Stapleton

Corin Stapleton Sydney, NSW

Amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs

My boxers (longer) are amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs or roll,the colours are cool,maybe one day you’ll come out with some boxers with a wider waist band,but love them

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

return to buy

I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't happy.
range was as advertised and delivered on time.
all in all happy.

Underwear Shops & Brands

At last pants that are great

To Navigate to store 5 star. More than Satisfied with the Range. 5 star Quality for product bought, I am 72 years old and play a lot of golf these pants are wonderful to wear i cant believe how good they are i will be ordering more Can you believe its taken all my life to get pants that do not ride up and are so comfy well done. Regards Ray

Ray Strugnell
Ray Strugnell

I Have order 7 more pairs Ray

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

Love ‘em!

These underdaks truely live up to their hype! My first pair were a tight fit, not unbearable but tighter than the “average fit”. I mentioned this to the after sale support team and they sent me a larger size FOC, no questions asked! The second pair are SUPER comfy

Terrific undies

These are great undies only thing waist band a little tight have the right size just that the band needs to be a little wider maybe otherwise fantastic

Tamara R.

Tamara R.Perth, WA

Great for my sensory sensitive boy

My son is on the autism spectrum and underwear is a BIG thing. They must feel right, wide band, right amount of pressure and soft material. I decided to try these and he LOVES his step one’s. He gets excited when they have been washed and are ready to wear. He’s been asking for more so I just bought 7 more during Black Friday sales. It’s just such a shame they are so very expensive and out of reach for most parents with kids with additional needs.

DOMENIC

DOMENIC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

It was easy to navigate through the website to find what I was looking for. I am more than happy with the quality of my chosen products. And they are very comfortable thanks guy's. Because I'm a big bloke finding underwear WAS hard, NOW STEP ONE HAS MADE IT EASY Thank you.

Trust me, I am the fussiest person in the world, I bought a pair to try them, now I am the proud owner of 23 pairs.

I would say buy a larger size as a bit snug around the waste band, amazing quality and super comfy

Ultimate test

As a fly fisherman I spend a lot of time wading in water, it's the ultimate test for underwear and up until now its a test that all have failed. Last week I purchased a new pair of step one's, awesome, no more chafe-walking back to the car after a long day on the river for me. I'm hooked.

Best Underwear I've ever owned

Best Underwear I've ever owned. The bamboo is really flexible and there are definitely 100% now more chaffes.
Step One get some !

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews