Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

dott1

dott1South East Queensland, QLD

My 3 sons who work out in the rain and sun do not have heat rashes any more and they swear by them .

Easy to order from the advertisement

Great range and lots of colours and sizes

Excellent service, quick delivery and great quality

Underwear Shops & Brands

Good but sizing can be slightly varied

They wear really well and avoid the smell issue you can get with UA or other man made fibre brands, so definitely worth buying.
Not suitable for running or HIIT classes particularly where you get really sweaty as they hold in moisture but great for hot summer days.

I am just in a small on the size chart and first pair of small fit great. However when I ordered 4 more in different colours there was some disparity in size with 2 of the 4 pairs being snug on the waist and the other 2 being perfect. If your on the cusp of sizes I would experiment with a larger size as well as a smaller one.

Asa

AsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful with Sizing

Having been a Step One wearer for 1 year now I can say that these Brolga Smugglers are indeed worth the money if you buy them in a value pack. However, be aware that they will stretch over time so my advice is to purchase them 1 size smaller than your waistline measurement. As a 102cm waist, the XL pairs I bought last Christmas are now quite loose which is not ideal, so this year I went one size down the L and they are nice and snug but still very comfortable and they will stretch a little over time.

Overpriced

Navigating the store was easy enough, goood choice or colours. The item itself is good, not worth the £17 paid , finding plenty of loose threads was disappointing for the price, but they are reasonably comfy

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

Warrick C.

Warrick C.South East Queensland, QLD

First Pair Guarantee

Yep - Awesome, managed to get the size a little wrong on a buy of 4 pairs. Contacted the Step One team and without question they advised on how to return the items and request a size change - no problem to keep the first pair that I had tried on. They even shipped immediately when I could send them confirmation that the return was on the way - All this and the best undies I have ever worn - Ever -

Corin Stapleton

Corin Stapleton Sydney, NSW

Amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs

My boxers (longer) are amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs or roll,the colours are cool,maybe one day you’ll come out with some boxers with a wider waist band,but love them

David O'Brien

David O'BrienMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good

The feel great to wear but I think I need to go up to the next size up they were good to wear but the end to would come up and I have thick legs

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

Nathan

NathanWheatbelt, WA

Pretty comfortable

These are comfy and have ordered more but 1 size smaller as my normal size keep falling down during the day

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

return to buy

I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't happy.
range was as advertised and delivered on time.
all in all happy.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

Not bad
No issues very comfortable, no chafing
The only thing a lot of the threads are coming undone from the elastic waist band

Great except

Wrong order

The product looks like it would be good but had the wrong size delivered. Ordered medium but extra large arrived. was looking forward to trying them out but they’re far too big for me =( Iv rated this product 1 start due to the fact Iv been unable to try them out as of yet

Warning!!! Don’t Buy If Over Weight

These Ride up and top elastic rolls over - I have many fit mates whom use these and love them, but myself and a couple of overweight mates despise them. The $8 Alpha’s from Kmart far better for even slightly overweight people.

Taliah B.Step One

At last pants that are great

To Navigate to store 5 star. More than Satisfied with the Range. 5 star Quality for product bought, I am 72 years old and play a lot of golf these pants are wonderful to wear i cant believe how good they are i will be ordering more Can you believe its taken all my life to get pants that do not ride up and are so comfy well done. Regards Ray

Ray Strugnell