Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 255)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great comfy fit, no more chafing

Easy web site, good enough choice, maybe add a shorter version in bigger sizes too as the long version is longer than a lot of my shorts I wear in summer!

Kerrin

KerrinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job STEP ONE ☝️

MEGA!!! Best undies ever!! So much so I’ve purchased another 15 pairs to completely switch out the Tradies when they arrive. Great job STEP ONE ☝️

John K.

John K.Central West, NSW

Awesome

The most comfortable underwear ever.i am sold.buying more and throwing away the rest of my undies.not to mention the better half likes me in them.

Adam B

Adam BSydney, NSW

Feels like I'm not wearing any underwear!

Excellent underwear.

Very Comfortable and Long lasting - I've only thrown out one pair that I bought 3 years ago.

Replaced most of my underwear with Step One.

Can you buy them with a fly in them

Easy to navigate but husband likes a fly in his underwear quality is excellent look forward to hear from you

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Hey Linda.
If you are located in AUSTRALIA we have versions with a fly available on our website. If you are a customer from the UK we will be getting the fly versions in stock very shortly so please keep a look out.
Thanks,
Taliah

Linda D
Linda D

Thank you I am from Australia so will keep a look out fir my husband. Do they have a special name the ones with a fly my husband has skinny legs so would need the shorter leg version

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Here is a link to them!
Thanks,
Taliah

Great product & customer service

Bought as xmas gift for son-selected wrong size and sent Step One an email-received response promptly with necessary details to exchange. Son extremely happy with fit & feel of boxers!!.

Wayne Millar

Wayne MillarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best fit ever

No rubbing what so ever and breathe very well keeping cool also I ordered the right size that f i t great

Wow - the best!!!

Got one pair to try and cant wait to get more. After trying so many to get comfort and prevent chafing these are the best for my hubby. Thinking you should design some for ladies for under my dresses and skirts :) !

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THESE JOCKS HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE

I WAS one of those people who thought Kmart jocks were all that I need, I was wrong. After some encouragement from family members I bought some Step One Boxer Briefs, and they blew my mind. The whole experience has been good, from ease of purchase, to the wearing the jocks. I am sure there is nothing I can say that hasn't been said already, but I will say if your a big bloke then these are for you. Buy then, stope reading and go buy them right now!!!

Life changing

Tried 1st pair, so comfy and no chaffing at all gonna buy 15 pairs best boxers ever told friends and family and strangers in the street

Cheryl Jones

Cheryl JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband can't live without them

My husband is a Gardner and working in the heat he was suffering from really bad chaffing. .I bought 4 pairs for him and he said he had instant relief...they work so well I bought him 4 more pairs..he absolutely loves them

Craig N.

Craig N.South East Queensland, QLD

The funk for you junk

First and foremost the online store is a breeze to navigate. This underwear lives up to the hype. Spend less time juggling your junk around and covering your crack.
They're also comfortable to boot.
Would be nice to see some more bright or fun prints available but other than that money well spent!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruined for life once I got my first pair there is no going back step one for life

Loved them from the first time I put them on easy to find exactly what I wanted quality is grate

Amazing!!!

These are by far the best boxers I’ve ever had. Quick delivery, and great colours. So comfy for a ‘bigger’ guy. Recommend to anyone!!!

I’ll never buy boxer from another shop again!!!

Honestly the best underwear I have every owned.

These are by far the best and most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. The price is good for the quality, they fit perfectly, the smooth middle part (I don't know what it is called) is breathable, as well as the underwear as a whole feels great to wear.
Even my brother whom normally the V shaped undies, has really taken a liking to these.

Sparkesy

SparkesyNortheast, VIC

For all ages

Both son and boyfriend are huge fans. Highly recommend giving them a try, even the older blokes. Great product. Use your pants size as they are accurate

Sha

ShaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very comfortable to wear best underwear I’ve ever bought

Was so satisfied after I bought the first lot I couldn’t help but had to buy more .wear them everyday wash every week an just like brand new best underwear by a long way

annie1962

annie1962

My son's so happy with them. Soft and comfy and no rashes anymore

My sons both work and have been having problems with the 'unspeakable' rash that comes with walking, sweating etc
I came across this company whilst scrolling down Insta, yeah the place where you keep coming across ads. THIS ad however, caught my attention, so I gave it a look
Bought some for Christmas presents and since then, my sons have gone back to work.
Rash?
What rash?
They Bloody Work!!!
So happy,
Sorry Bepanthen, don't need you anymore

Katrina

Katrina Sydney, NSW

My son now won't wear anything else!

Bought my son a few pairs for Christmas, now he won't wear anything else. It was good to see there were still specials on after Christmas for buying in bulk.

Eilbeck L

Eilbeck LPeel, WA

Bought for son

Bought for son , so easy to navigate the store ,the range is good , the quality is excellent, I have now purchased some for hubby but the shorter ones

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews