Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing Service

I was pretty amazed that the fit guarantee actually was true. No sooner had I requested a larger size than I got an email back. Absolutely amazing service. Well done!

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more adjusting!

These are the best underpants I've ever worn. I've actually thrown out all my others. Very straight forward purchasing process, the only stressful part was what colors and styles do I get. Plenty of choice there. So comfortable.

Anthony P.

Anthony P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very over priced

Not as long as tradies brand - double the price - will stick to tradies in the future - got suckered in by tv ad - never again - very disappointing

Greg T.Step One

Hey Anthony... What do you mean not as long? As in the leg? We have a longer length available. Happy to swap it out under our First Pair Guarantee. Let us know and we'll make it right.

Honest Review

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

Blake D.

Blake D.

Quality is dropping

I have bought 15 pairs over 3 transactions and the most recent are smaller, thinner and a tight/smaller cut in the back meaning they ride low. Will try a bigger size to see if this overcomes the size issue

Taliah B.Step One

Every pair just does the same thing

My very first pair the pouch stitching came undone and step one sent me a new pair... I then bought more considering their stand by their product but they all just do the same and either come apart at the pouch or elastic waist band... they are however, very comfy and I like the fit but for the price you pay you expect a better product. Tradie seems to hit the mark with a similar product but cheaper... I’ll try them next.

• +6
Critic2013
Critic2013

Mediation??? No one has ever contacted me!!

Fantastic

So far underwear is fantastic, can't vouch for lifespan but after several washes holding up great! And so comfy with no riding up!!!
And if things couldn't get better, the customer service has
Been exceptional!!!!!
Love their sense of humour, and they use biodegradable plastic packaging, nice to see someone taking Our environment seriously!!

Tmac

TmacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best undies ever!

Started out with one pair as a test and haven’t looked back - they are now the only undies the 2 men in the house will wear. Very good quality, they are expensive but worth it.

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

don't fit right

don't fit right to short on the hips no room in the front to put my Johnson ,still sweat around my thighs was not happy with them at all no way i would buy others

steve
steve

i have try it before it would not work

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Sean O.

Sean O.Perth, WA

Never have to adjust yourself again.

Positives:
You'll never have to adjust yourself again.
They breathe, great when you work in mining.
Customer service is A+. I had a minor hole in mine, sent in a picture and a replacement pair were sent within an hour. Aus post lost those and a second pair were sent, no questions asked.

Negatives:
A little tight in the waist due to the elastic but at least they won't stretch out of shape.
I've got pretty solid legs due to gym but still find they ride up a little bit. Perhaps a better sizing chart would help?

Overall:
I love them and plan on buying more for both home and away.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan

DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews