Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Traff E.

Traff E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There ok , just ok

They do what they say the do.If you want extra protection from thighs rubbing they do that.Don’t breathe very well and don’t wick away sweat that well.Will start smell soon after sweating. Wouldn’t recommend wearing all day but good for a quick run.Waist band is uncomfortable and to thick.Didn't think they would be so thin and nearly see through, don’t think they are worth what they are selling for. For a few dollars more there other brands that offer the same but are a lot more comfortable and do everything a lot better.As for how long they last I’m a dozen washes in only time will tell.Will I buy again maybe , maybe not.

Worth every penny.

I wear overalls all day in a sweaty environment. These are the most comfortable i have ever worn. No chaffing and never once had to adjust. Waistband really comfy, will be buying more.

Fantastic Shorts

Fantastic feel, great fit.
A larger size was needed so another pair was sent FOC.
My husband is Very happy.
Quality is great.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Bought a pair of large which unfortunately did ride up so I've purchased a smaller size

They rode up disappointed apart from that I've ordered a smaller size hopefully will be a better fit we will see

Greg T.Step One

Hey Chris! The ride up is generally a sizing issue. If you purchase within 30-days, we can send another pair under our first pair guarantee. Just send us an email at info@stepone.life. Cheers!

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Gaby

GabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby loves his, just ordered him 2 more

Bought hubby one to try and it was the wrong size (seems to run a bit small) and customer service was great in sending him a bigger size at no cost (first buy guarantee). Since then I have bought him 3 more and now just ordered an additional 2 at his request. Especially now in the summer heat they really help with chafing, he loves his Step One boxers.

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Sizes, Hmmm....

Unbelievably expensive, sizes received bore no resemblance to sizes ordered. Site seems to offer the ultimate without any independent backup. Would never buy again ! The ultimate insult when answering the survey was 'were you offered a reward for submitting this review' The product and the site are a joke !

Taliah B.Step One

Tight with no frontal access for comfort breaks

I don't wear pants without a pee pee hole (personal preference), I felt like I was wearing sports lycra all tight. Didn't feel comfortable for me personally.

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

Really the best underpants

Best underpants ever. Bought 4 to try out. Had Bamigo before, but they wear down in washing fast. These don't, so should last long. Bamboo is really breathing, and the glide patches very comfortable. Bought 15 more for my sons (23y, 19y), delivered in a few days.

My husband loves them, the only pants that he really feels comfortable in. The only thing I don’t like is the price.

I had a voucher but it wouldn’t let me add it otherwise I would of brought a lot more.
My husband says he feels very snug, I brought the black ones as the other colours I feel are too bright.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,
Taliah

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Susan B.

Susan B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Teenage Boy's First Experience

My teenage son asked for new underwear because the briefs he was wearing were chafing and very uncomfortable. We put several brands to the test (you know the ususal suspects) and for the first time he tried trunks and longer boxers. It's not hard to guess which ones he preferred. He has asked me to buy him some more Step One Boxer - long. Thanks for making my teenager's dreams come true with very comfortable undies.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Good for a month, materiel wears out quick then your balls with chafe.

The store is good, customer service is good. But sadly the quality isn't good as it wears out after a few washes, then the seams rub on your balls and between them. I was hoping for underwear that will last a long time and stop chaving all together as advertised. Disappointed as I purchased 8 of them and all deteriorating the same and causing shaving on my nuts...

Nancy T

Nancy TSydney, NSW

Unfortunately Disappointing Products

Unfortunately a lot of hype about your product but after using four pairs very disappointing. The no riding up is a false claim as they constantly ride up and after one wash it’s Obvious they don’t wash well at all!!
Obviously there is a reason why you cannot leave reviews on other online platforms but I will endeavor to find platforms that allow positive constructive negative feedback.
Sorry but waste of $100.