Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable.

I tried step one and was very surprised how comfortable they are . Only had one problem that the band rolled up , they have advised that a bigger pair should
fix that, so waiting to see if that will help.

Unknown

UnknownAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing underwear . Breaths great and is ultra comfortable . Great seller

Easy to navigate and purchase, super fast and absolutely fantastic seller . Size didn't fit and they refunded and sent through the size I needed .

Range is good enough .

Amazing product best underwear yet that I have purchased

Kal J.

Kal J.Central West, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size and style, I sent them an email and within minutes the correct size and style were shipped out as part of their first pair guarantee, how good is that!?

Takes all the risk out of shopping for underwear online, customer for life!

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Jase

JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

These Boxes are a cut above the rest. So comfy.
Ordered the wrong size and customer service was amazing and exchanged for the correct size no questions asked.
Highly recommend them.
Amazing.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are awesome

These are by far the best underwear I have ever worn, comfortable is an understatement. The website was easy to use and I found what I wanted easily with a good selection. The quality is really good and the after sales service is second to none.

Perfect

so easy to navigate around their web site and choose the right product for you the range is amazing and the quality is fantastic. I ordered the incorrect size to begin with but this was not a problem the service is spot on.
Thankyou

Great Service

Whilst we ordered the wrong size it was never a problem - the response time to my emails was instant, replacing my order with a different size was NO problem at all, will be returning and recommending

Saka

SakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably Awesome

Comfortable super functional, I have large inner thighs and chafe when ever i exercise, Step One are life savers. No more need for hot sweaty compression wear. Customer service can not be beaten, they set the bar so high, highly recommended. An incorrect size choice made by myself was dealt with super fast and they replaced the both pairs and they only requested i return the un open pair. Between myself and teenage boys we are about to buy big and replace our undies draw with Step One

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service & Product

Purchased 5 pairs for my son, shipping was super fast, next day!
Trunks felt amazingly soft and son said comfortable, However were tight in the waist. Sent them back & customer service sent replacements the same day!
Super happy and will definitely purchase some more ..
Thanks so much!

Adam

AdamNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer service was great.

The first pair I got were too small but the customer service was extremely helpful in getting them exchanged. Much easier than a lot of companies and replied very quick, sometimes even straight after I'd sent the email.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Kerime

KerimeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased 15 pairs, 5 each for my son, my brother and my son-in-law and they all love them.

Very easy to navigate and after sales service was super. Responses to emails were almost instant and helpful.
Very satisfied with the range of products.
Very satisfied with the quality of the products.

Nitrocil

NitrocilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

exceptional 5star customer service

1st pair were not quite right- contact made with customer service - no problem they said, 2nd pair received today- PERFECT - My husband rocks his Step Ones. Thank-you Step One
Great Product, Great Customer Service

Service was brilliant

My first selection was large, forgot my 6 pack broke, step one had no hesitation to send the xlarge. Within days all arranged and being swapped. Brilliant service and product. Comfortable fit

Sethers27

Sethers27Mid West, WA

Great Customer Service

I really wasn't too jazzed about the underwear. Great quality but just not for me. However, I reached out to customer service and they were super prompt! And then they just sent all my money back. No hoops to jump through. Seriously great company!

Great Customer Service

When trying on I realised I purchased the wrong size, I sent them a Facebook message and without hesitation they were happy to send me out another pair free of charge! Great Service!

SMM24

SMM24South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and awesome customer service!

Tried a couple of pairs after hubby was having issues with a bit of chafing. Since he got them he hasnt had any issues and loves the trunks. Have since brought more, plus got my dad into them and my son. Unfortunately my sons were a bit small but customer service was great and was able to exchange them without issue. Responses to questions are super quick, even outside business hours. Really impressed. A bit pricey but worth it if you buy more. Happy days!

williams.break

williams.breakSydney, NSW

Top Customer Service!

Ordered a pair of these and found them to be pretty damn comfy but too small of a size. Emailed customer support with my issue and had a new pair of a larger size sent out within 20 minutes, no questions asked. Can't ask for much more than that in my book. Highly recommended!

Marty

MartySydney, NSW

free bee

I bought a pair of step ones but they were one size too small (my fault not theirs),I contacted the SO people, within 24 hours I had in my hands a free pair the right size.Such a good company.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews