Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Customer service

I'm not writing about the boxer briefs themselves, I'm writing about the customer service. I've just received my first pair of Stepone boxer briefs and unfortunately they were a little tight so i contacted customer services. A very quick response and now they are sending me a larger replacement pair. You can not ask for better service then that! 5*

ausGeoff

ausGeoffGippsland, VIC

Maybe OK for some, but not for me!

Taliah B.Step One

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

Awesome Pants

Husband says - does exactly what it says on the tin - no riding up, no friction and a cosy pouch. Love the names

Comfortable

I bought 4 pairs for my hubby’s birthday and he absolutely loves them he says they are sooo comfortable I will be buying them again for Christmas

Traff E.

Traff E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There ok , just ok

They do what they say the do.If you want extra protection from thighs rubbing they do that.Don’t breathe very well and don’t wick away sweat that well.Will start smell soon after sweating. Wouldn’t recommend wearing all day but good for a quick run.Waist band is uncomfortable and to thick.Didn't think they would be so thin and nearly see through, don’t think they are worth what they are selling for. For a few dollars more there other brands that offer the same but are a lot more comfortable and do everything a lot better.As for how long they last I’m a dozen washes in only time will tell.Will I buy again maybe , maybe not.

Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Worth every penny.

I wear overalls all day in a sweaty environment. These are the most comfortable i have ever worn. No chaffing and never once had to adjust. Waistband really comfy, will be buying more.

Fantastic Shorts

Fantastic feel, great fit.
A larger size was needed so another pair was sent FOC.
My husband is Very happy.
Quality is great.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Bought a pair of large which unfortunately did ride up so I've purchased a smaller size

They rode up disappointed apart from that I've ordered a smaller size hopefully will be a better fit we will see

Greg T.Step One

Hey Chris! The ride up is generally a sizing issue. If you purchase within 30-days, we can send another pair under our first pair guarantee. Just send us an email at info@stepone.life. Cheers!

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Gaby

GabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hubby loves his, just ordered him 2 more

Bought hubby one to try and it was the wrong size (seems to run a bit small) and customer service was great in sending him a bigger size at no cost (first buy guarantee). Since then I have bought him 3 more and now just ordered an additional 2 at his request. Especially now in the summer heat they really help with chafing, he loves his Step One boxers.

Sash

SashGoldfields, WA

About time!

Best jocks i have worn in 45 years! Comfortable as,affordable when bought in larger quantities, sweat much less! Great!Cheers.Thanks!Step up

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Sizes, Hmmm....

Unbelievably expensive, sizes received bore no resemblance to sizes ordered. Site seems to offer the ultimate without any independent backup. Would never buy again ! The ultimate insult when answering the survey was 'were you offered a reward for submitting this review' The product and the site are a joke !

Thanks John!

Customer service was second to none, john replied promptly to my email and did everything he could to help, underwear looked and felt really good quality

Nice breathable soft material
Good customer service prompt and professional
Fast delivery and very impressed with the bio degradable packaging five stars!

Tight with no frontal access for comfort breaks

I don't wear pants without a pee pee hole (personal preference), I felt like I was wearing sports lycra all tight. Didn't feel comfortable for me personally.

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews