Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Eamonn W.

Eamonn W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Undies super comfy, best customer service out.

The underwear is super comfortable, and kept true to their promises. The customer service was even better, and responded within minutes. They were very helpful, and I was very happy with the outcome of the customer service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Top product, amazing customer service...

Ordered and arrived within 2 days, tried the first pair which are amazing, it’s like wearing clouds in your pants... using the first pair guarantee i asked if I could resend 3 of the 4 pairs for a smaller size. I was advised what to do, sent a pic of the receipt of sending and the replacements were sent straight away... will definitely keep buying...

Underwear Shops & Brands

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Hamish L.

Hamish L.Sydney, NSW

Tried a pair, now these are all I wear.

These have none of the common problems of other underwear. Effortlessly cool & comfortable all day. The panels make all the difference, these are all I wear now. Try a pair and you’ll be converted.

Kim W.

Kim W.Sydney, NSW

Paid but got nothing!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fantastic Product Outstanding Customer Service.

Had an issue with the sizing which was sorted out very quickly and without hesitation. Your nuts if you dont try this underwear, they are what they claim to be. The professional manner in which this company conducts itself and the customer service to boot puts it at the top of the tree in my opinion. Im a fussy bugger but i will definitely be investing in more. Thank you Matt for your professional service.

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are awesome

These are by far the best underwear I have ever worn, comfortable is an understatement. The website was easy to use and I found what I wanted easily with a good selection. The quality is really good and the after sales service is second to none.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Saka

SakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably Awesome

Comfortable super functional, I have large inner thighs and chafe when ever i exercise, Step One are life savers. No more need for hot sweaty compression wear. Customer service can not be beaten, they set the bar so high, highly recommended. An incorrect size choice made by myself was dealt with super fast and they replaced the both pairs and they only requested i return the un open pair. Between myself and teenage boys we are about to buy big and replace our undies draw with Step One

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews